Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3219)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — regarding cancellation of the ticket

Oscar_danger on Apr 14, 2019
I have been trying to cancel the ticket from irctc website but getting "unable to perform transaction, please try later.-...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — for refund my money in account.

GYAN SINGH GURJAR on Apr 13, 2019
I've booked the tickets for 31 march, 01 apail and 2 aprail, and all got cancelled due to some reasons.
I haven't received...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Banks

[email protected] on Apr 12, 2019
Rakesh roshan
My pnr no - [protected]
Refund id - [protected]
Amount - 2300
I cancelled irctc ticket on 19th march 2019 now from irctc they are saying they refunded my money on 20th march 2019.. But i didnt received the money yet.. My pnr no is - [protected]
I contacted my bank also.. They also saying no credit is done on 20th march 2019. So its most likely to get stuck in zaakpay pg.
They transfered money to zaakpay pg.
Already i called and emailed
So many times but no response
And once i complaint here
Still didn't receive my refund amount
Please initiated the refund..

irctc refund

[Apr 13, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
The money of Rs400 was deducted from my debit card but was not credited in my R wallet.So, I kindly request to refund my money otherwise I have to take other action.
Yours sincerely,
Hites Ray

PNR: [protected]
Trichy to Chennai - ticket canceled on March 29 2019

Refund amount of Rs 500 for cancellation account has not yet been credited to my account
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — my order food not delivered

[email protected] on Apr 12, 2019
    I am kanagajothi i ordered food 2 different places against my pnr: [protected].
    1) order number: 9800245
    2)...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Food

codewiz on Apr 12, 2019
    Hello sir/mam,
    I've booked two tickets via irctc app in tatkal quota. When during payment via google pay, the upi id was entered and the amount was debited from the bank successfully. But in the irctc app, the transaction gets canceled and showing status as "pending from bank end" even after debited from the bank.
    This type of failing transactions is happening in a third consecutive manner.
    Please initiate the refund process as soon as possible.
    Upi trans id:[protected]
    Transaction id: [protected]
    Username : hariharan s

payment debited from bank but status showing as
    payment debited from bank but status showing as

[Apr 12, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My phone no is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com i was booking for ticket from irctc on 1 april 2019 from tatanagar to pnbe . But in midst of too maNy failed transactions money was deducted amount to Rs 300 from my bank account and no ticket received as well

I have booked 4 tickets which were I have cancelled on 16th March but the refund amount have not yet credited.

Ambrose31 on Apr 12, 2019
      It's been over 13 days since my money rs2101.80 got deducted and till now there is no response as when i will get money back.
      I contacted the irctc by call first and the agents over there are so worst. I had no option so i contacted irctc by email with the proof that they have my money and it's been 5 days, the only response which i got is "we have forwarded your request to our concern team and will contact you shortly" but the "shortly" never comes.

money got deducted for a failed transaction but never refunded back

Pankaj Michael on Apr 11, 2019
        I cancelled ticket Gkp to bju and bju to njp. The status shows the amount refunded. But the amount is yet to be credited in my account. The details are as under. 1. Refund ID [protected] bju to njp Bank name PAYTM M. 2. Refund ID [protected] Gkp to bju bank name PAYTM M. 3. Refund ID [protected] Gkp to bju bank name PAYTM M. Please help me

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

anandsaikumar111 on Apr 11, 2019
          I have the berth reservation for the train 12656 but the ttr is demanding that i can't sleep on the berth stating that he can do anything as he is ttr of the train by taking money from the other passenger. Ttr is stating that he can do anything saying i cannot sleep in the train as i am already having my berth reservation also. Attached is the ticket of my reservation

rude behaviour of ttr

[Apr 11, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pravin485 on Apr 11, 2019
            Dear sir/madam,

I have booked reservation in 12509 - guwahati exp train (Pnr - [protected]) with confirmed tickets (4 berths), boarding point is at kjm and travel date is on 10th april`2019.

When the train reached the boarding point, most of coaches doors were locked, mine is s8, we were standing exactly as per the display on the platform.

Tc was in s9 and suggesting all passengers to go back and board the train instead of opening the doors, due to huge crowd and many unauthorized passengers in reservation coaches we have missed the train.

This is purely mistake of train staff, because of this we have missed our journey and also lost casting our votes. (11th april`2019 andhra pradesh elections).

I need compensation and explanation on this issue, could you please help me at your end.

Also lodged complaint at station code kjm - serial no. 016308 (Attached artifact)

Praveen ariga
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-12 22:18:45
            I didn't get any call or email from anyone related to this issue, please reopen this case. I am looking for resolution on this issue.

Sir, i ticket booked HYD to MAS (25/04/2019). this ticket canceled at 29/03/2019. but amount will not CREDITto my account .one week compleated. pls refund the amount helpful ..
            ticket detaiils:
            Transaction ID: [protected] PNR: [protected]
            Train No./Name: 12760 / CHARMINAR EXP
            Cancellation/Refund ID: [protected]

pratheeshrn on Apr 10, 2019
              Respected sir,
              Iam pratheesh r nair, using irctc site since many years. I am facing a problem with activating mobile number. Iam in kuwait now, next week coming back to india after completing my four years service here. Since last 8-10 months i tried to activate my kuwait number but not getting otp for verification. No i wants to book some tickets, i didn't even log in my account, and i tried to log in by using otp code but my kuwait otp registration already had been pending so iam not able to. Now i wants to change back to my working indian number. My user name for irctc is maudol
              My kuwait number is +[protected]. My working indian number follows, kindly help me to change to [protected]. Kindly do the needful as early as possible. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 10, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I have cancelled the ticket in irctc, now.it showing as refunded to zakpay pg.

Meenakshi Makharia on Apr 9, 2019
                I have booked ticket from jammu tawi to ndls. Ticket was in waiting status and it got automatically cancelled.
                Refund status is showing that amount has been refunded but i haven't received money in my account.
                Refund amount :1730
                Refund id : [protected]
                Transaction date was 2nd april and it is already 1 week.

Please look into this and solve the issue asap.

[Apr 09, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vijaym66866 on Apr 9, 2019
                  I have booked the tickets from LTT to SBC. The train which i have booked (Train Number/Name: 11013 / COIMBATORE EXP) has been diverted and it was not reaching Bangalore. Hence we came in bus.
                  When I called customer care, they have asked to file TDR to get the money refund. Since then I’m trying to file TDR, but the site is not responding when I click on TDR. I have sent an email to "[protected]@irctc.co.in" for the same within the time line. but they have responded after the response time and asked to send it from registered email ID. As requested by them, i have sent again from my registered email ID. But now they are not responding at all. Also there was no proper information on what to to when the train has been diverted and there was no information on the timeline as well to submit the compliant.
                  Hence requesting you to help in submitting the TDR for the below ticket. PNR Number: [protected].

Vijay

Sir, my user ID is : sivonly. I know my password. But my mobile number was given very long time. But now I change and use new number [protected]. I tried to change this number via IRCTC page. But there is shown that this number is already used. So please change this number in that user ID .
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — amount debited but irctc says pending from bank end

[email protected] on Apr 9, 2019
                    I have booked a ticket with reservation id [protected] for train number 12116. The ticket was booked for the date 20th...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Railways

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — amount debited but ticket not booked

pounraj092 on Apr 9, 2019
                    I have booked train ticket in online, the amount debited in my bank account, when i checked in my transaction list it showing...
                    Complaint category Insurance

Sharan123 on Apr 8, 2019
                    I have booked 2 AC tickets for my father and mother (age 59 and 54). 71 tickets were available at the time, still I was assigned upper berths. I am worried about my parents. Who will climb and sit on upper berth for 30 hrs journey at the age of 60. I called the 24*7 customer care for help but no positive response. Kindly help me out.

PNR number: [protected]

booked tickets for my old aged parents but got upper berths

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

BAJJURI VENKATESH on Apr 8, 2019
                      I've booked a jet airways ticket from irctc flights website on 14mar19. However it has been cancelled from the airlines side on 22mar19. Executives from irctc have contacted me through mail saying that amount will be refunded in full. I've checked in jet airways website to confirm that the ticket was indeed cancelled and it was cancelled. Hence i've given my ticket details to irctc executives. Received an acknowledgement mail from irctc. Have been waiting for the refund since then. Amount has not reflected into my account still. Can someone guide me through.

Attached the mail conversations and ticket details.

Thanks and regards,
                      Venkatesh

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-08 14:47:54
                      I've received mail from IRCTC that the amount has been refunded along with details pertaining to the refunded transaction. Checked them from my side. Not all details have matched with the details given by IRCTC. However there is no other transaction from my side which matches that particular transaction. Hence, I assume, that IRCTC has refunded the amount. Thanks and Regards, Venkatesh.

[Apr 08, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Mr. Venkatesh,

1. Where is the primary ticket in full?

2. Did you apply for the compensation to Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation ? If yes, show the text.

3. Did Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation issue the refund or
                      did they reply to you in 7 days?

4. Do you intent to submit the claim due to the lack of refund / compensation within next 30 days?

Regards.

sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulations matters (Asia and Europe)
                      Aryan engineers Ltd
                      e--mail to < aryan(at)vivaldi.net>
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — refund my money 840+180

Arkesha Shah on Apr 8, 2019
                        Due to fake & unproper designed website of irctc, i faced very bad experience in irctc train of anand to mumbai bdts lok sakti
                        Complaint category Government Organizations

redif on Apr 7, 2019
                        Hi team,

I had booked two ticket with pnr no. [protected] and [protected] for 18th feb 2019 night tain. But i had cancelled tha same before 1 day that is on 17th of feb around 1 pm. And i got the message that ticket cancelled and refund will be in account and i got the email for the same also, that amount is refunded in account but there is no credit till date.

So on 28 feb 2019 i wrote to irctc for the same and till date i have been getting the only on reply as below. And since 27th of march which was my last mail there is no response at all. There are all ways asking me to write from my registered email id but that is the on idwhich ihave registered in irctc and every time i am getting any ticket booking or cancellation confirmation in that id only. Till the date no refund with no proper response.

Please check, same response whenever they are responding...

Dear customer,

We would like to pass one information that if you face any problem in
                        > e-tickets
                        > like cancellation & online tdr filing then you have to send mail to
                        > *[protected]@irctc.co.in* * from registered
                        > e-mail id and
                        > further tdr refund query in "*[protected]@irctc.co.in*
                        > *. Apart from these query for booking
                        > related general
                        > queries like refund, ers, failed txn., online booking, password etc.
                        > please send mail
                        > to [protected]@irctc.co.in
                        > we hope from the next time you will follow the same.
                        > for any further assistance contact us on: - 24*7 hrs customer support at
                        >[protected] /[protected]/[protected] or mail to: [protected]@irctc.co.in

[Apr 07, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amit8104 on Apr 7, 2019
                          I had 2 bag with 2 computer cartons while travelling from new delhi to yesvanthpur on 04/04/2019. The platform no.6 t. T. E caught me and fined for carrying computer worth rs 1360. They told charges are taken as commercial product for computers. Is carrying computer comes under commercial uses?? The deputy station manager at platform 6 also forced me to pay fine of 1360. His contact detail is [protected]. They have given me receipt for the same. Initially she asked me to pay fine of 2040 but later after nearly 3 hours waiting their she reduced the amount to 1360. I need solution for this and if extra charges taken by railway authorities then money should be returned and action to be taken on those t. T. E

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — cancel my irctc account

[email protected] on Apr 7, 2019
                            My irctc account cancel because due to the mobile number another candidateand the message complete your number plese help...
                            Complaint category Education

Recently Discussed

6 days ago
                            IRCTC
                            not received any refund from irctc
                            21 days ago
                            Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
                            for refund of my cancellation ticket covid 19
                            29 days ago
                            Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
                            Ticket refund amount not received