Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated May 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Indian Railways Phone Numbers

Mobile
2026

Indian Railways reviews & complaints page 6

I have ticket from bpa to ongole o[censored]ts ticket of 350 but the tt said the that ticket is not vaild and fined of amount of 1200 for sleeper ticket...

I parked my bike at Surat railway station pay and park area for 24 hours and I pay 30 Rs
As per Fare chart shown to me.

Due to my train late I come late while returning from Mumbai and instead of 24 hours total time was 25 hours exactly
And parking staff charged another 40 rs. Extra for 1 hours time instead of 10 rs. and his behaviour was unacceptable..

I behave with me like I am terrerist and I park bike without Charges
All Passengers suffering same issue but they don't listen to anyone and behave like anything
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Charging point not working in Train number 22159, Bogie A1, Seat no 25, Passenger name Subhashchandra Nair, Toilet Flush is not working, God knows what kind service does Indian Railway is providing, really upset with the Service, BJP Government is saying they are doing the best work in Railways till date, but it's all false statement. Biggest Set back is that there is no good class train for Tamilnadu from Mumbai
    My phone number [protected]...

On 03-dec-22, train 18520 was late by more than 5 hours. We have not travelled. But our tdr is rejected (PNR [protected], TDR [protected]). This may happened due to tick marked by on due tte. Worst and corrupted people. How can they digest, my hard earned money.

This is regarding the trains from Yeshwantpur to Hubli in SWRly
      1.These trains speed beyond the limit as a result residences in ISRO/DRDO/
      and IT in Jalahalli -watch factory proximity are disturbed in the early morning and late night by the tremendous noise of the diesel engines
      2.Unnecessary honking while the signal is not clear and prolonged high
      frequency hoots while starting after the signal is clear. This...

Indian Railways — Unexpected Behaviour

I booked my motovehicle from New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) which needs to be dispatched at Gorakhpur station (GKP). I do have the ticket of my journey (03-Feb-2022). I already asked from the Customer Representative of Railway when I called on 139 as they directed that I have to be at Parcel Department before 3-4 hrs of train departure which is at to be 20:40. I reached there at 3:30 and did all the formalities but the people...

I would like to complaint about missing motorcycle during parcel from Gorakhpur JN to Varanasi JN.

Motorcycle had to received on 30.01.2022 at Varanasi JN.But till yet not received.
      PNR no for your reference-[protected].
      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Silchar Guwahati Express 15615 and Guwahati Silchar Special 15616 both this Train run very slow like a bullock cart, feel very bored and get irritate, even we can't reach our destination on time. Indian Railways should need to improve it faster for passengers.
        Yesterday i missed to caught connecting train from Lumding, 3 passengers ticket money of SLEEPER CLASS gone wasted.
        😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Silchar Guwahati Express 15615 and Guwahati Silchar Special 15616 both this Train run very slow like a bullock cart, feel very bored and get irritate, even we can't reach our destination on time, Indian Railways should immediate need to improve it faster for passengers.
          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mom dad was traveling from banglore to Ahmedabad in gandhidham express 16506 ...i had to catch another train from Ahmedabad everything was booked ... gandhidham express had to reach Ahmedabad at morning 6 but train was deleyed by more than four hours ...i couldnt reach to another train ...and their was no other train til late night that day to my place ...so my old parent with age 60 and 57 had to wait whole day on Ahmedabad platform and...

I am travelling on train no 12688 ( CDG MDU sf express) on coach S6 . None of ports for charging are working. Every one in our coach is facing difficulty in charging our phones.
            Indian Railways should look into this matter as soon as possible, since these are some basic facilities provided by Indian Railways.
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My train suhaildev sf express (train no. 22434) was scheduled to reach prayagraj junction at 4:00 AM. The train is delayed by 4 hours. This has caused immense loss to me. I got late for an important event.

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am travelling in 2AC coach in yashvantpur -bikaner express(16587). There are lot of cockroches everywhere. This 2nd AC compartments are really very unhygienic. It's worst than sleeper class. I am feeling like I wasted my hard earn money.
                I am traveling with my 4.5 months old baby and it's really feeling very dirty by looking at those cockroches...
                Please look into this matter as soon as possible.br...
                I have recharge R wallet twice 1st 22 nov 2021
                And 2nd 26 Jan 2022 user id: [protected]
                Still not reflected in my r wallet it's showing recharge initiated pls do something
                Thanks...
                I booked a ticket from Ernakulam Junction to Kozhikode today, the 28th of January 2022. My PNR number is [protected]. The train, ERS Pune Express (22149) was supposed to start at 5.15am in the morning. However due to the derailment of a goods train the previous night, the tracks (except one as reported in Manorama.com) were blocked. I arrived at the station at 4.30 am, only to learn that the train would start only by 8.15 am.
                It is...
                With due respect and humble submission, I want to make this request regarding the noise pollution made by unnecessary honking and alarm near the residential areas of Hadpsar Pune. I felt the problem before and now a days I'm feeling it daily, that yes, this is really a big problem for whole day long. My living place is near to the Manjari budruk station near to Hadpsar pune. I feel that while the crossing gate use to get closed they put on...

My family is traveling from jabalpur to Mumbai in Garibrath 12187,
                They are in G12, PNR-[protected].
                None of.the mobile charging points are working since they boarded the train, please resolve the issue.
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm travelling in train number 12181 in A1 coach which is 2nd AC Coach and as you can see in the picture attached, the gate is not closing properly, it is broken.
                  The cold breeze is coming directly inside it .As my seat is just near the door, it's horrible in this weather where temperature is around 4°.
                  I didn't pay this much amount so that I can't sleep properly and adverse my health....

My reservation is from, jaipur to bilaspur boarding station: kota jn in bhagat ki kothi- bilaspur express train no:20844. In S2 compartment sleeper.

The charging point of whole compartment is not working and the duration of my journey is 24hr...

Please do something as early as possible
                  Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was entering ksr railway station on 16/01/2022 at approx 4.10pm. In the main entrance there is a machine for bag sanitization. There is a man who collects Rs 10 from each passenger. He asked me to do it. When I refused he told me that it is compulsory to do it to enter the station. I denied and pretend to ask about this to the TTE standing near the entrance. Then he requested me to go without doing it since it is not compulsory. And i noticed him asking passengers to do the sanitization compulsorily telling that they're not allowed to go inside without doing it. Poor people who uses the rail transport and people who are not aware of it are really getting affected by this scam.

I request the railway station management to take action on it.