Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Indian Railways reviews & complaints page 6

Respect Sir

I'm travelling Gonda jn. to LTT 22537
PNR NO. [protected]
I need refund because of you people we are losing our 2hr 5 min and i need refund i don't care otherwise i will complain so i hope understand my problem
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abdul Rasheed is missing since Sunday night and we have no contacts with him. He boarded Netravati train from Manglore @ 7:00PM for Thrivandrum. We have no clue where is he. Last time he contacted us is at 7:00pm Sunday.
    Rashid is Gender: Male;
    Height: 5’8”;
    Weight: ~75Kg;
    Complexion: wheatish;
    Age: 55 yrs; with moustache.
    No addiction to any substance. Pls find pic attached. Please do the...
    It is a general query about your RAC process.
    When a SL booked passenger is allotted an RAC due to non availability of SL, he is not getting the facility that he had paid for, naturally there needs to be a system for a partial refund for RAC passengers. Simply speaking, how come an RAC passenger pay an equal amount paid by the normal passenger who enjoys a berth in the same train.

In fact, you - the railways - taking...
    Traveling in train no 12910, pnr [protected], all passengers complaining for high ac cooling, even we are unable to sleep, its too cool, attendant not listing, please help i am in Coach j2 chair car...
    Respect sir,
    I'm travelling ksr Bengaluru to CSMT 11032
    PNR NO. [protected]
    I need refund because of you people we are losing our 2hr 17 min and i need refund i don't care otherwise i will complain on court...
    This regarding my trolley bag stolen from running train.
    I was travelling form Chandrapur to Pune on 24th July, 2022 via Kazipet Pune express, train number 22152 in AC coach B2.
    I had a Skybag trolley bag with me, which I placed under my seat, but during the journey it got stolen mid way, as soon as I got to know about this, i tried to enquire abut this with train staff and TC, but they knew nothing about it. I tried get something...

The train is 12466 ranthambore express is delayed by 2:36 hours
    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Some staff gave unauthorised rent for bachelor persons. This bachelor persons peeping to near home women staff.
      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobile charging point of coach number S2 birth number 40, train number 12656 is not working. My pnr number is [protected] Date of journey is 26th July 2022. We are facing problems to charge our mobile and laptop. For this we are wondering here and there. Please send the maintenance team as soon as it is possible.

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are running CBSE School where the students of pre primary to class X from nearby villages are coming daily .
          Our school is situated on the other side of the state highway ( Ankleshwar-Rajpipla ) and we have to cross Underpass to reach our school.
          During rainy season, there is water logging upto 4-5 feet and it retains for 2-3 day as there is no regular cleaning which affect not only the regular arrival of the students and...
          This is to request for new trains between visakhapatnam and bengaluru via bhimavaram as lot of people from andhra pradesh are working in bangalore in software and other industries. Currently there is only one train from bhimavaram. It would be very useful for lakhs of engineers who are commuting between bangalore and various places in andhra pradesh. Eg. Visakhapatnam, rajahmundry, bhimavaram, vijayawada, chirala, ongole, nellore, renigunta,...
          Honourable concerned authority,
          I wish to bring it to your kind attention that I was travelling from Darbhanga to New Delhi by Train 02569 DBG NDLS SPL on 17 June 2022 along with my parents. But on reaching at Samastipur Junction, the train was terminated by Railway Authorities due to coaches being destroyed and set on fire by protestors. I filed online TDR within 8 hours of this incident and by rules I am liable for complete...

Charging plug is not working in the berth 7 of the coach B3 of the train 12130. Train has recently crossed Raigarh station. This train has started its journey on 23-July-2022.
          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With due respect i came from rewa to anandvihar on 12/07/2022 with my child who is suffering from cp mentally ### 70% with concessional ticket but when i go to new delhi rly station for reservation from ndls to bandra on dt.19/07/2022 the counter clerk roudly behave me and said old form lekar aa jate hain itni bhi akal nahi hai sir i m retd person 62 yrs old his is this way of talking is right? while i take concession ticket from rewa why...
            I had visited New Alipurduar Station(NOQ) for issuance of Monthly Seasonal ticket as it's my work place and I travel to my home at New Jalpaiguri (NJP) frequently. I submitted a written application, my Adhar card(home address), my office ID card(work place address) and electricity bill of my land lord(Alipurduar) as I stay in rental accomodation. But they asked for a residential proof from local panchayat. I stay in rented accommodation how...

Train number 12353 they served Used bedsheets at hwh Station and toilets are also very badly stinking not cleaned at hwh Station
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Trying book tickets but problem with USA mobile number verification. They unable to send OTP to my Mobile Number +[protected] for final check. I have User ID, Password and They Verify the Email: [protected]@yahoo.com. I send repeated request but nothing is resolved, [protected]@irctc issued a Ticked ID 12934748. I need to make a reservation for my upcoming India Trip from Sep thru Dec. Request your help to get PNR number for reservation....

Train Name : PURI LTT S F (12146)
              PNR: [protected], Journey Date: 13 Jul 2022
              TDR Date: 12 Jul 2023
              TDR Zone : CENTRAL RAILWAY (CR)

I mistakenly selected wrong TDR reason option.
              I had selected : Train Diverted And Train Not Touching Boarding Station.

But actually no passenger has travelled and the actual reason should be :
              Train Diverted And Passenger Not Travelled.
              Please process the TDR refund with the updated TRD reason.
              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 17/07/2022, Train Number 18030 got late by 5 hours. Train is extremely stinky and Dirty. I have over paid for the train it seems. I am seeking for compensation for delayed arrival.
                please connect on [protected]@gmail.com

Good morning,

On the 13th of July I lost my mobile phone in the train from Delhi to Agra Cantt. It was found and sent to Jhansi railway station in the police office.

I am a tourist and I can't go to Jhansi police office. Actually, I am flying back to Delhi on the 25th of July.

My mobile phone is a blue Samsung Galaxy A40 in a small black box. I would like it will be sent to my hotel in Delhi.

My hotel will be Mayda Inn- a Boutique hotel, 253 Street No-5 Mahipalpur, New Delhi.

Anna Venturós Marco
                  PAL635459 (Spain)
                  Jul 19, 2022
                  Jhansi railway station number was provided, but I was told to pick up my mobile phone in that police office, but as a tourist in a group tour I couldn't go. I asked them to send my mobile phone back to me, but there hasn't been any answer. Thanks