Lodha Group Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Lodha Group

Having problems with Lodha Group?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lodha Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lodha Group

Lodha Group Website

Lodha Group Head Office Address

Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi
Mumbai City District

Lodha Group Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Lodha Group reviews & complaints page 5

Some people are throwing food on the parapet
to feed the pigeons. Making a mess and spoiling the beautiful building
J Adriana 1504
Please take the action
Requests didn’t work
Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Around 2-3 months back i visited lodha amara and lodha upper Thane sites as I was planning to buy a new property.

However, i dropped this plan for indefinite period and I am not interested buying any of the properties in Lodha.

Since then, i am receiving frequent calls from Lodha at least 3 to 4 calls daily and in each call i mention about my lack of interest in investing in Lodha.

Now I started...
    Project Name:Quality Homes Taloja
    Cluster:Violet
    Wing:A
    Flat No:904
    Typology:2 BHK
    I am writing this mail regarding from last one year im following for my Pradhan Mantri Benefit but there is no positive response i am getting from lodha group.
    Earlier at the time of booking they committed me for PMAY benefit and now they are refusing to give me the benefit.
    Also for loan processing they delay...

I bought flat in Lodha Elisium flat no B-1701in the name of Krishna Murari. The possession was given 2 years later than agreed time. Also there is some discrepancies in construction and area given in the registered document. There was a talk of compensation / good will amount to be paid to owner of the flat but till today I have not received any thing.
    Request pl reply at the earliest and I reserve our right to claim the dues!
    Krishna Murari
    Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While booking a property at LODHA QUALITY HOMES - VIOLET TALOJA 904. it was clearly mentioned that we will get PMAY Scheme benefit.

Lodha fincorp team gave an option of going ahead with HDFC. Later after loan approval ans disbursement, When I enquires to HDFC about benefit of PMAY scheme, HDFC said this project is not approved by government for the benefit.

I visited lodha and HDFC, Mr. Rakesh Upadhyay told...
      Dear Lodha,

I am very much frustrated about your services.

As per mail I already mail to your team regarding the hard copy of demand letter on 12 Jan but continuess follow up with Komal and Nikita . She didn't able to provide a hard copy to me ...

After a long follow and I broken up my patience and I visited your office on 25 th Jan for demand letter .

Now Nikita bad Komal is tourchering...
      Dear Lodha,

I am very much frustrated about your services.

Now Nikita bad Komal is tourchering...

We have given our Lagoona B wing flat 1803 on rent through Easy lease, we have submitted all the document and paid charges
      now tenant is not in town from 6 Months, we do not know where he is
      continuous we are following he is available on only what app,

inspite continuous follow up with you team still problem is not resolve

agreement is over and he not vacting the flat and not coming in mumbai,

he has not paid Electricity bill from the day received the bill

Police verification not done of the tenant, and agreement

we cannot go to police without proper document still we submitted

they said they will take action against as we do not submitt the tenant copy to police verification
      Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please be advised I get continuous calls from your agent Gaile Soares for raised demands whereas I have send many emails to Privia team where my 145000 amount has to be redeemed for the same becoz if which the amount is on hold. Mr Gaile is absolutely rude and makes sure the customer feels like v r debt with Lodha whereas I have bought 3 properties with Lodha so I don’t feel I am a customer who needs to be felt that way. Mr Gaile keeps...

I have booked flat in crown taloja and paid 10000 didnot liked site and want to cancel and refund
        Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We paid them bookong token 29000, we wanted2 bhk but that was not our budget, they literally forced us to go for 1 bhk for now and later you can upgrade or even refund, we discussed a lot and funds weren't manageable and also heard a lot if complaintfor otherabout Lodha...after 5days we confirmed that we want cancellation...It was infomed with 10 days still the very rude lady Monica Lobo said we cannot refund anything, this same lady was being oversweet when we went for site visit...Pleasee take immediate action against them and help ua to get refund the money

Lodha Group — LODHA AMARA Booking amount refund

I had booked a 1 BHK flat by paying 1, 08, 000 Rs booking amount at LODHA AMARA (Wing 38, Room No. 2201), Kolshet road, Thane West on 25th December 2020 but due to financial problems, I was unable to proceed further so I canceled my booking on 7th January 2021 i.e. within 14 days.
            Now the sales executive is saying the booking amount is non-refundable which was neither said at the time of booking nor such clause is mentioned in the...
            To,
            Sales Manager / CEO,
            Lodha (Casa Viva Project)
            Lodha Amara Sales Office, Kolshet, Thane West

I, undersigned, Mr. Swanand Sinalkar, 33 yrs Male, requesting you to please cancel my flat unit: CODENAME GOLDMINE, Tower 1-2705, Majiwada under CRN:2204117 which we booked on 30/11/2020.
            Due to Medical Emergency in my family, I will not be able to pay further amount of 15 lakhs rupees as i dont have...
            I purchased the flat recently which was never used from possession .I found so many cracks everywhere on the walls in my 2Bhk flat No-703, Wing-A, Erwina CHS ltd, Casa Rio GoHK flat ld, Palava, 421204.
            After complaining, palava service people came and filled 2-3 cracks but denied to fill other cracks and told to re complain for the same.
            please provide the help to solve this issue by ahttps://www.https://www.consumercomplaints.in/new_complaint/

I purchased the flat recently which was never used from possession .I found Heavy leakage inside master bathroom from water line fittings inside the wall in my 2Bin flat No-703, Wing-A, Erwina CHS ltd, Casa Rio GoHK flat ld, Palava, 421204.
            I am shocked to see such blunder by construction people and can see the quality lapse .
            please provide the help to solve this issue by attending inside leakage .
            Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

5 -6 sales call every day instead of saying not interested and rejecting calls and even asked to delete my number from your system still getting a sales call. It's really irritating and frustrating, due to which I am getting depressed if I do anything with myself Lodha group will be solely responsible.
              Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried multiple emails and call to address this but in vain.

I have purchased flat A105 Oceania in Casa Rio. The house got allotted after a huge delay but without a parking.

I tried multiple times to Lodha to resolve it but thay failed. I need to sell the house but there is no buyer with out a parking.

Kindly help solving this issue please.

Thanks....

Hi Sir,

This is the 9th time I am sending an email regarding this. Please I need your help.

I am currently living outside India in the Netherlands and would like to sell my Apartment in Plot A - 1904. I am in a financial crisis and my parents need the money.

However, every interested party needs a parking lot and currently we are not able to provide them with one and so I am not able to sell it. I request you to kindly allocate me a marked parking lot so that I can show it to the buyers. It was promised to me when I bought the apartment itself.

I have sent countless emails to the Lodha group and as yet I have not received any response.

I kindly pray to you to help me in my time of need and wait eagerly for your reply.
                Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Again you people give us false commitment.!!!

Refund amount of rs.-2, 89, 291-SR number[protected]

First date 15th November 2020

Second date-23rd November 2020

third date- End of the November 2020

Forth date- First week of December 2020

Fifth date- Before 19th of December 2020

Six date:- Monday or Tuesday

Always giving new dates, false commitment and no Proactive response. What Kind of Expertise you people are doing.

I Need a refund today only. Final Warning
                  Dec 23, 2020
                  Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Still Refund not Processes. Why??
                  Lodha team think that we don't know the process. If you want then it will be credited within half an hour also.

You people just wanted to stretching the issue.

Always adding one or two days while communication that refund will be processed, but nothing happen.

I booked the apartment in 2015 in palava city dombivali. When I made booking the sale person made so many promises and everyone in office I found them so helpful when I first visited.
                    After that real game started they have given me wrong information about my flat. They didn't disclose all information plus for the club (tenant and landlord both have to pay for the club) they didn't mention this when I was taking the flat....