Noah's Ark Indane Agency — distributor behavior too rude

Deepam22 on Mar 8, 2018
I have applying gas connection in 'noah' s ark indane agency, pallikaranai, chennai. I was booked gas on 27/02/2018. The next day i was directly go to gas agency for collecting gas cylinder. Actually i was reached office at 12.30. But that agency employees said, 'this is lunch time. So wait 1hour for receiving. I was wait till 1.30am. After they came and brought gas cylinder. But that time, in agency printer was not worked. So one girl in that office said today not able to print bill. So collect the gas cylinder and will come within 1week and collect the gas bill. Actually my native place is namakkal. Some personal reasons, i went to namakkal on 01/03/2018. I had been returned on tuesday evening only. I was tried to call on agency for please keep bill with you on 02/03/2018. But noone didn't attend my call. I called to agency on 07/03/2018 for collecting bill. That agency employee said, your bill was thrown and behave very rude. Actually i am applying personal loan for some issues.in bank, they asked latest 3month gas bill for chennai address. So request you to arrange copy of that bill and that agency customer service was too worst. So please give advise to for best customer service.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0