Prometric Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated May 5, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Prometric

Having problems with Prometric?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Prometric customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Prometric

122002

Prometric Phone Numbers

Mobile

Prometric reviews & complaints page 2

My PMP Examination is schedule at Prometric on 12th Jan 2018 as I am very keen on giving the examination.

I reached the location before time but I forget to carry original government ID proofs. I am carrying the duplicate copy of my license and Car Registration Certificate and a color print out of my E-Aadhar Card. I felt that Aadhar will fulfill the ID proof requirements as Government of India also consider the printable...

Initially i scheduled my toefl exam for 12-nov-2017 (Pune). But they postponed it to 25-nov. And afterwards they postponed it further to 2-dec.
Ideally if some test center is not available, it should not be displayed on the website for booking.
Some universities have deadlines of 1-dec and i will miss those dates. Please check this as early as possible as it has a high impact on my plans for masters.

Ets order id 55951876
Registration number [protected]

I want to take the test as early as possible but before 1-december 2017.

Name pulkit kharbanda

Address 430, model town ambala city ambala, haryana, 134003 india

Ets id 13427341

While filling details of form, there is a question stating -

Have you ever lived in a country where english is the main language?
    I have left that column and want to fill it again but i am not able to find that.

So please help me in filling that column....
    Hi team,

This is with reference to the irs see part 1 exam fees refund. I called customer care for the name change request on september 20th 2017. She said she can change the name only after making the payment for the exam. She took my card details and she made the payment and asked me to fax my name document. After sending the document, i called customer care many times and they did not respond properly. They said they will...
    I had appointment for pmp exam on 17 august 2017. I reached the testing center with my aadhar smart card printed from aadhar center. I had color xerox of my passport and driving licence. I was not allowed to give exam,
    I is clearly mentioned on the aadhar card website that aadhar card printed on any paper is valid proof. So why does prometric ask for laminated aadhar card and term it as original....
    This is a lack of respect, the form induces error since in the terms of acceptance it only says that the full name must be written the same way that it is in the card, that company uses it to steal people's money.
    I cound't do the test even my name is the same the form and the same in the card, and in nowhere does this information exist clearly.
    If i couldn't fill up my form if my middle name why exist this field, and even...

Sir, I have created account and proceeded to Payment for booking gre slot but the transaction was failed and slot was not booked but the amount of 13000 got debited from the account. Kindly provide me the procedure for refunding of amount.
    Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My mail used for the transaction is: [protected]@gmail.com

The location doesn't exist Exam was scheduled for May 23rd/2015 8:00 AM At 222 DIXON ROAD STE 305 ETOBICOKE, ON M9P3S5 Canada I arrived to the place with enough time at 7:00 AM, and there is no sign about the testing center When Googling the center, found a guy, who indicated that the center was relocated and that they'll be waiting for me even if I’m a bit late, due to the miss communication from Prometric/testing center. I don't have a car, as someone dropped me off at the testing center, so he indicated to take a bus Without clear directions, despite trying to get them by calling the testing center, who replied to my 5 calls, "680 Rexdale Blvd." (In that area, buildings could be separated each by half kilometer and numbers are not displayed appropriately) After reaching the place around 9:20 AM, the guy insisted that we shouldn’t re-schedule, that I should take my time After waiting for 30 minutes, he said that the computer wasn’t working and gave me this candidate care No# 10762565 and then we agree to re-schedule the exam When I called to the Prometric care center, the support person, said that “222 Dixon Road” is the correct address, which is incorrect, as there is no Prometric testing center there This was dangerous, frustrating, disappointing, more costly for me and totally unexpected given the high reputation the PMI institute has. I urge Prometric to update their records, inform examinees about the change and escalate this to address the root of the problem
      May 27, 2015
      Prometric Customer Care's response
      Dear Candidate. Thanks you for contacting Prometric and letting us know about your recent experience. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The current address on the website for this particular test center location is updated and accurate. Since the original registration for the exam, there was a site relocation. The normal process would be that when there is a change in address for any site, the email address and contact information that a candidate registers with for the exam, would prompt an updated status of the test center. I do apologize if that did not happen. After connecting with the site owner we were given to understand that you were able to get to the site within 30 minutes of your conversation. The site notified us that there were some technical issues however since you had a prior appointment later in the day, you were unable to wait and complete the test. I have also contacted our candidate care department to ensure that this mis-information doesn’t occur again. Thank you for contacting us

Prometric — Could not give prometric exam and no refund

I had scheduled my microsoft exam 70-486 for today 10.30 am on for pune center at prometric.com on 10th Nov 2013. Exam ID is Z77SYD6233. I reached the testing center at 9:55 a.m. At 10.15 am they asked me for my documents and told that PAN Card and Adhaar Card are not acceptable documents. I have gone through name change process after marriage, so was carrying my marriage certificate and affidavit with me so that my passport or driving license,...

I wrote my computer based GRE exam on 27th of October 2014 at prometric testing facility in Bangalore, India. During the course of the test, the server kept hanging atleast 7 to 8 times with my clock ticking. I could not mark my answers nor could I move on to the next questions. Due to this, I lost close to 15 valuable minutes during my GRE. Worst of all, I have complained to the testing facility 3 times and I haven't received a single response in this regard. It is very sad and shocking to see international testing bodies such as ETS and prometric behave in such an irresponsible manner. Such experiences are not expected when one takes up an ETS exam and this has changed my view about ETS and Prometric .
        Nov 05, 2014
        Prometric Customer Care's response
        We're very sorry to hear of your experience. Can you kindly provide your contact details to [protected]@prometric.com?

Prometric — OCJP exam fraud

I had paid fees of 7800Rs for OCJP with Prometric Pune on 4th June, 2013. I had been communicated that whenever I was ready for the exam, I had to call one week prior to it and a voucher would be issued to me for the same. After this my domain was changed, and also I was sent onsite, so I could never communicate that I did not want to give the exam, as I was under the impression that I would call up later and get some amount as cancellation...

sir!!! iam the applicant of ETS.Actually for my gre test iam booking my slot from my debit card, i entered all the details of my card after entering 3D pin it does't show any thank you message. and i didn't get any message from ets but my money was debited.today i seen in my mini statement that approximately 12000/- was debited but i didn't got any mail r message from ETS about my slot please chek it once sir my date was very soon.hope for reply. thanking you sir!!! PH: [protected]
          Apologies for the late response to your query. Can you advise if you still have a problem and if so, would you kindly reach me at [protected]@prometric.com ?
          Just spoke to the candidate today and he reports the problem is solved. Hooray!

We had joined Silicon Prometric Center for the guidance of our project. They are only bothered about when the students will pay the fees of the course. But the faculty is totally useless who are not at all interested in teaching students. Upon that they had told us to vacate for 2 weeks in the 2 months course because they were conducting exams for other students. We had very high hopes about this training center before joining. Please do not choose this training center at least for the guidance of your project. Address: No 102, Abhiman Chambers, Near Bunts Hostel Circle, Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore
            Oct 24, 2014
            Prometric Customer Care's response
            The above mentioned business is not part of Prometric. The name in the photographed invoice is Aspirant Technologies- not Prometric. Further, Prometric does not offer training courses. We suggest that the complainant contact the company they purchased the course from to resolve their issue.
            Nov 03, 2014
            Prometric Customer Care's response
            This query is for a training course from Aspirant Technologies - not Prometric. Kindly raise your complaint to the appropriate company. As this was not a Prometric center nor a Prometric offering, we are unable to help.
            I had made the payment to the Silicon Prometric Center.
            Address: No 102, Abhiman Chambers, Near Bunts Hostel Circle, Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore.

But they had given me the receipt in the name of Aspirant Technologies for the guidance of our project.

In the receipt also you can see that the address mentioned is of Silicon Prometric Center in Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore.

They are using such cheap tricks to confuse and cheat the customer.

Please avoid this training center at any cost.

Prometric — Gre Exam

I didn't have my exam at 12:30 in the prometric center bangalore.I reached there at 11:30 only.Once we entered into the exam center they wont allowed us to go out.The exam should start at 12:30 but because of some server problem they kept waiting me for really 4hrs.I have given my exam at 4:30.I was in hungry like hell these 4hrs.They didnt even allowed me to eat something from outside.I was not even allowed to talk to other person.These...

Prometric Testing Services — Pathetic Staff at Prometric Center

I had registered for the TOEFL exam scheduled to be taken on Feb 15,2013.But due to closing of test centre , It was rescheduled to March 30,2013 .

Now I get a mail saying due to technical reasons , I’ve to take the test again . What kind of a sham are u running here , The test was at Stella Marris College,Chennai on March 30,2013 .The test was conducted in a mere college lab. No cubicles...

Prometric Gre — Score report not yet received

I am praveen, I did not received the official score report. When i asked them they were asking me to pay money for score report. How can i pay even if i did not get the score report once. Please assist me to get my original GRE score report.
              Kindly,
              Praveen.

Name: Praveen Kattepogu
              Address: H No 7 20 359,
              Sarada Colony 3rd lane, Guntur
              Guntur, 522002
              Indiabr...

I scheduled my GRE examination for Jan 22 2013, i received an email and SMS from prometric that the test centre was closed down. I asked them to reschedule the date to February 5th 2013. They agreed. I got an email from ETS that the test has been scheduled at Christ college. Later just a day before the test ie 4th February, i got mail from Prometric that the test has been re-scheduled to 5th March. How can they reschedule without the consent of the person taking the exam? I demand an explation from Prometric. They are the No1 Fraudsters.
              Nov 03, 2014
              Prometric Customer Care's response
              We're sorry to hear of your problems in having your test scheduled. We're never happy when we have to make changes to our active sites because of security concerns, but we do so to ensure that honest test takers of the exam are protected. Should you have any further concerns or comments you'd like to share, please write me at [protected]@prometric.com.

Prometric — Prometric parts ways with Everon

Prometric parts ways with Everon

US firm decides to go solo

US-headquartered test-conducting firm Prometric Inc. has gone solo by dropping its Indian partner Everonn for massive proxy testing in GRE and PMI exams racket caught at Ahemdabad test center.

This is not the first time that Prometric has been highlighted for such a loose security at their own test centers.

An Everonn...

Prometric Complaints - Massive Proxy Exam — Proxy testing in GRE, TOEFL, PMI

Prometric parts ways with Everon and decides to go solo.

Prometric has gone solo by dropping its Indian partner Everonn for massive proxy testing in GRE and PMI exams racket caught at Ahemdabad and Hyderabad test center.

An Everonn official has commented this is being due to Avtar...

Ets Gre (Prometric Testing Center Gurgaon Haryana) — GRE_ERROR PAYMENT

From,
                AVINASHAPPU KOTIAN
                DOB: 21/05/1990
                [protected]@gmail.com

On[protected], I have used my debit card for registering GRE test online @ 1: 09 :44 pm our local time through bank of baroda bank.

But on processing and the verification report it reports that a errorer occured please try later, I am in the presumption that card has not processed and amount has not been deducted...