Prometric Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Prometric

Having problems with Prometric?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Prometric customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Prometric

122002

Prometric Phone Numbers

Mobile

Prometric reviews & complaints page 2

My exam was rescheduled 3 times and when i finally booked on 24th jun, 2020 and received a confirmation, they cancelled my test 6 days before the exam, i have made hotel reservation as the testing center is in dubai, tried to schedule again but there are no available dates, sent many emails, eventually they directed me to call netherlands prometric testing center, the issue has been escalated to the supervisor but without any outcomes. I have been calling them internationally several times a day & i spend at least 5-7 min until someone responds, the staff are kind but they are helpless as the supervisors are not responding and the main testing center is a peice of garbage.
It's unprofessional and irresponsible to cancel someone test without referring back to the person or even without giving an alternative especially that the eligibility expires by 30th jun, 2020.
I hope whoever cancelled my exam is paralysed burns to death.
Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I gave my prometric exam for general dentistry in Doha; Qatar. I'm an Indian and wanted to apply for my license here. What I noticed was the questions were easy and I could answer them all but inspite of my confidence I did not pass the exam when I asked the examiner who took my finger printing whether I know my answers are right or wrong he answered telling i[censored] would know then everybody would pass the exam. I doubt whether these exams are genuine whether my score is right. How can I verify whether I'm genuinely not passed my exam. Please help..
    Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name was mispelled on my CNA License and all I want is for it to be fixed. I've worked very hard to get this license so I can start my career in nursing, but this is hamoering my ability to get a job in the field I wanted. I've called different numbers that are part of your company and they only send me to bots that talk about testing dates. So please respond, thank you.

Dear pmi,
        This is to lay a complaint about a pmp exam which has been done today 16th march 2018 at test center code:8211 in uganda at isbat university.
        My eligibility code is 498266e2
        The exam started around 09:30am and we were four candidates. However, as i had completed 102 numbers, power went off at 11:22am, and all o[censored]s were requested to sign and get outside.
        They told us that in a few minutes we were to resume the exam because of internet failure. However, we waited and waited which affected us psychologically. The organizers informed us that we shall resume from where we had stopped.
        The exam resumed at around 03:00pm and we continued. The paper has been simple to me and i was very sure to pass this exam. When i was reviewing the answers which i had marked, i found two questions which had answers which i had not selected. I did correct the error and continued.
        The final results surprised me to have failed yet this has been a very simple exam.
        I suspect that may be the 102 numbers which i had done before system/internet failure where tampered with.
        Kindly advise whether internet and power failure can interchange the answers and how you can help me and the other three candidates to pass the exam before 26th march 2018 when the new edition of pmbok is effected.

Waiting for your positive response
        Kind regards
        Adam kalanzi
        Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My PMP Examination is schedule at Prometric on 12th Jan 2018 as I am very keen on giving the examination.

I reached the location before time but I forget to carry original government ID proofs. I am carrying the duplicate copy of my license and Car Registration Certificate and a color print out of my E-Aadhar Card. I felt that Aadhar will fulfill the ID proof requirements as Government of India also consider the printable copy of Aadhar is valid. Also for secondary proof, I am carrying the debit and credit cards and have my signatures on those cards.

For reference to E-Aadhar validity please check:

The person on duty at Prometric refused to accept Aadhar as valid ID proof and didn't allow to appear for the examination. I have prepared so hard for the examination, It's more than 3 years I am preparing and saving money for examination. I feel really discouraged when all this happens to me.

I call to customer care representative and ask to reschedule the examination, I got the response that rescheduling is not possible and you have forfeited your examination fees and need to apply again for examination. I have paid $555 for examination.

My Prometric Confirmation ID: [protected]

This is the real case of the cheat. I have paid $555 for the exam fees. Please let me know what action I can take to reimburse my money.

Harsh
          Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Initially i scheduled my toefl exam for 12-nov-2017 (Pune). But they postponed it to 25-nov. And afterwards they postponed it further to 2-dec.
            Ideally if some test center is not available, it should not be displayed on the website for booking.
            Some universities have deadlines of 1-dec and i will miss those dates. Please check this as early as possible as it has a high impact on my plans for masters.

Ets order id 55951876
            Registration number [protected]

I want to take the test as early as possible but before 1-december 2017.

Name pulkit kharbanda

Address 430, model town ambala city ambala, haryana, 134003 india

Ets id 13427341

While filling details of form, there is a question stating -

Have you ever lived in a country where english is the main language?
              I have left that column and want to fill it again but i am not able to find that.

So please help me in filling that column.
              It is urgent.

Test center name
              Saint kabir public school - chandigarh

Test center address
              Sector 26 - computer lab chandigarh ut, pb, 160019 india

Registration number

Test date october 29, 2017 reporting time 09:30 am start time 10:00 am

Hi team,

This is with reference to the irs see part 1 exam fees refund. I called customer care for the name change request on september 20th 2017. She said she can change the name only after making the payment for the exam. She took my card details and she made the payment and asked me to fax my name document. After sending the document, i called customer care many times and they did not respond properly. They said they will...
                I had appointment for pmp exam on 17 august 2017. I reached the testing center with my aadhar smart card printed from aadhar center. I had color xerox of my passport and driving licence. I was not allowed to give exam,
                I is clearly mentioned on the aadhar card website that aadhar card printed on any paper is valid proof. So why does prometric ask for laminated aadhar card and term it as original....

This is a lack of respect, the form induces error since in the terms of acceptance it only says that the full name must be written the same way that it is in the card, that company uses it to steal people's money.
                I cound't do the test even my name is the same the form and the same in the card, and in nowhere does this information exist clearly.
                If i couldn't fill up my form if my middle name why exist this field, and even i ring before the test to a simple change it was no possible, because you prefer steal people than help.
                Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I have created account and proceeded to Payment for booking gre slot but the transaction was failed and slot was not booked but the amount of 13000 got debited from the account. Kindly provide me the procedure for refunding of amount.
                  Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My mail used for the transaction is: [protected]@gmail.com

The location doesn't exist Exam was scheduled for May 23rd/2015 8:00 AM At 222 DIXON ROAD STE 305 ETOBICOKE, ON M9P3S5 Canada I arrived to the place with enough time at 7:00 AM, and there is no sign about the testing center When Googling the center, found a guy, who indicated that the center was relocated and that they'll be waiting for me even if I’m a bit late, due to the miss communication from Prometric/testing center. I don't have a car, as someone dropped me off at the testing center, so he indicated to take a bus Without clear directions, despite trying to get them by calling the testing center, who replied to my 5 calls, "680 Rexdale Blvd." (In that area, buildings could be separated each by half kilometer and numbers are not displayed appropriately) After reaching the place around 9:20 AM, the guy insisted that we shouldn’t re-schedule, that I should take my time After waiting for 30 minutes, he said that the computer wasn’t working and gave me this candidate care No# 10762565 and then we agree to re-schedule the exam When I called to the Prometric care center, the support person, said that “222 Dixon Road” is the correct address, which is incorrect, as there is no Prometric testing center there This was dangerous, frustrating, disappointing, more costly for me and totally unexpected given the high reputation the PMI institute has. I urge Prometric to update their records, inform examinees about the change and escalate this to address the root of the problem
                    May 27, 2015
                    Prometric Customer Care's response
                    Dear Candidate. Thanks you for contacting Prometric and letting us know about your recent experience. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The current address on the website for this particular test center location is updated and accurate. Since the original registration for the exam, there was a site relocation. The normal process would be that when there is a change in address for any site, the email address and contact information that a candidate registers with for the exam, would prompt an updated status of the test center. I do apologize if that did not happen. After connecting with the site owner we were given to understand that you were able to get to the site within 30 minutes of your conversation. The site notified us that there were some technical issues however since you had a prior appointment later in the day, you were unable to wait and complete the test. I have also contacted our candidate care department to ensure that this mis-information doesn’t occur again. Thank you for contacting us

Prometric — Could not give prometric exam and no refund

I had scheduled my microsoft exam 70-486 for today 10.30 am on for pune center at prometric.com on 10th Nov 2013. Exam ID is Z77SYD6233. I reached the testing center at 9:55 a.m. At 10.15 am they asked me for my documents and told that PAN Card and Adhaar Card are not acceptable documents. I have gone through name change process after marriage, so was carrying my marriage certificate and affidavit with me so that my passport or driving license,...

I wrote my computer based GRE exam on 27th of October 2014 at prometric testing facility in Bangalore, India. During the course of the test, the server kept hanging atleast 7 to 8 times with my clock ticking. I could not mark my answers nor could I move on to the next questions. Due to this, I lost close to 15 valuable minutes during my GRE. Worst of all, I have complained to the testing facility 3 times and I haven't received a single response in this regard. It is very sad and shocking to see international testing bodies such as ETS and prometric behave in such an irresponsible manner. Such experiences are not expected when one takes up an ETS exam and this has changed my view about ETS and Prometric .
                      Nov 05, 2014
                      Prometric Customer Care's response
                      We're very sorry to hear of your experience. Can you kindly provide your contact details to [protected]@prometric.com?

Prometric — OCJP exam fraud

I had paid fees of 7800Rs for OCJP with Prometric Pune on 4th June, 2013. I had been communicated that whenever I was ready for the exam, I had to call one week prior to it and a voucher would be issued to me for the same. After this my domain was changed, and also I was sent onsite, so I could never communicate that I did not want to give the exam, as I was under the impression that I would call up later and get some amount as cancellation...

sir!!! iam the applicant of ETS.Actually for my gre test iam booking my slot from my debit card, i entered all the details of my card after entering 3D pin it does't show any thank you message. and i didn't get any message from ets but my money was debited.today i seen in my mini statement that approximately 12000/- was debited but i didn't got any mail r message from ETS about my slot please chek it once sir my date was very soon.hope for reply. thanking you sir!!! PH: [protected]
                        Apologies for the late response to your query. Can you advise if you still have a problem and if so, would you kindly reach me at [protected]@prometric.com ?
                        Just spoke to the candidate today and he reports the problem is solved. Hooray!

We had joined Silicon Prometric Center for the guidance of our project. They are only bothered about when the students will pay the fees of the course. But the faculty is totally useless who are not at all interested in teaching students. Upon that they had told us to vacate for 2 weeks in the 2 months course because they were conducting exams for other students. We had very high hopes about this training center before joining. Please do not choose this training center at least for the guidance of your project. Address: No 102, Abhiman Chambers, Near Bunts Hostel Circle, Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore
                          Oct 24, 2014
                          Prometric Customer Care's response
                          The above mentioned business is not part of Prometric. The name in the photographed invoice is Aspirant Technologies- not Prometric. Further, Prometric does not offer training courses. We suggest that the complainant contact the company they purchased the course from to resolve their issue.
                          Prometric Customer Care's response
                          This query is for a training course from Aspirant Technologies - not Prometric. Kindly raise your complaint to the appropriate company. As this was not a Prometric center nor a Prometric offering, we are unable to help.
                          I had made the payment to the Silicon Prometric Center.
                          Address: No 102, Abhiman Chambers, Near Bunts Hostel Circle, Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore.

But they had given me the receipt in the name of Aspirant Technologies for the guidance of our project.

In the receipt also you can see that the address mentioned is of Silicon Prometric Center in Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore.

They are using such cheap tricks to confuse and cheat the customer.

Please avoid this training center at any cost.

I didn't have my exam at 12:30 in the prometric center bangalore.I reached there at 11:30 only.Once we entered into the exam center they wont allowed us to go out.The exam should start at 12:30 but because of some server problem they kept waiting me for really 4hrs.I have given my exam at 4:30.I was in hungry like hell these 4hrs.They didnt even allowed me to eat something from outside.I was not even allowed to talk to other person.These reasons kept me starving and made my stomach upset and didn't do my exam well.In that exam i kept all of them by choice blindly because i am starving and wanted to eat something.Prometric center of bangalore (white Field) if they have their own problems about server problem.When an exam should be conducted at 12:30 should be started at the correct time.This affected my score.I want a RE-EXAM in Gre. Date:[protected] dd-mm-yy Confirmation: [protected] Prometric Test Center: # 8918
                            Prometric Customer Care's response
                            We're sorry to hear hat you had a less than perfect experience at our test center in Bangalore. Can you kindly contact us on [protected]@pormetric.com to help resolve your issue?

I had registered for the TOEFL exam scheduled to be taken on Feb 15,2013.But due to closing of test centre , It was rescheduled to March 30,2013 .

Now I get a mail saying due to technical reasons , I’ve to take the test again . What kind of a sham are u running here , The test was at Stella Marris College,Chennai on March 30,2013 .The test was conducted in a mere college lab. No cubicles (reqd for exam like TOEFL) or qualified staff. The staff present there were clueless and ill-bothered as to how to handle the problem and even after staying back for one hour after the test They told me that issue is resolved and Test has been submitted successfully , and I can leave. So I did leave although hesitantly.

And as per the last rescheduling, I never even received as much as a call or email till now ,telling me about this issue. And never asked about the date / location to which test should be rescheduled to. Now I’m informed that I’ve to take the test at Kochi on May 11th. Without even confirming or the consent of the candidate how the bloody hell can you do something like this. This is pathetic and cowardly on your part and no one to take responsibility. I’m truly disappointed and disgusted.

And just recently I get a shock when I see that the exam that was scheduled for May 11th at Bangalore has agian been rescheduled to May 11th at Hyderabad for reason-Closure of test center. I've been the victim of this twice now.What kind of a review panel do you have that gives the go-ahead to so many new centers only for them to be closed in a month or two. This is outright ridiculous and embarassing that you guys have been given the burden of hosting such a prestiguos international exam such as the TOEFL. I sincerely hope that this is the last time I'll be dealing with you guys ever again.

Please ensure that this gets reported to the concerned authorities and the test center and staff involved are reprimanded . Now I’ve to take up the exam knowing that it’s been rescheduled 3 times ! , and its almost 4 months since Feb 15th which was the initial scheduled date ! All due to negligence of the staff ,This is totally and utterly unacceptable ! . And Let me assure you that I’ll be forwarding this e-mail to several other parties to make them aware of this atrocity.

Please find my details below.
                              Name: Samarth Manu
                              ETS ID: 7901621
                              Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                              India Phone: [protected]
                              Prometric Customer Care's response
                              Thanks for your letter. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We try to minimize the impact of any reschuedling problems for any candidate and its very unfortunate that you experienced this three times. Closure of sites is done to ensure that poorly performing sites are not permitted to offer tests further - in general, this will improve the candidate experience. However, the indivudal result to you was inconvenient and we apologize for your experience.
                              Issue was resolved.
                              Got an inernational call from prometric USA.
                              * Atleast they took responsiblilty for the msihap
                              * Offered full refund of cost.
                              * Got the test rescheduled at no extra cost.
                              * But still hearing that many centres are in pathetic condition and staff is under qualified.

I am praveen, I did not received the official score report. When i asked them they were asking me to pay money for score report. How can i pay even if i did not get the score report once. Please assist me to get my original GRE score report.
                                Kindly,