Prometric Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Sep 20, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Prometric

Having problems with Prometric?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Prometric customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Prometric reviews & complaints (57)

This is a lack of respect, the form induces error since in the terms of acceptance it only says that the full name must be...

Sir, I have created account and proceeded to Payment for booking gre slot but the transaction was failed and slot was not booked but the amount of 13000 got debited from the account. Kindly provide me the procedure for refunding of amount.
Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My mail used for the transaction is: [protected]@gmail.com

The location doesn't exist Exam was scheduled for May 23rd/2015 8:00 AM At 222 DIXON ROAD STE 305 ETOBICOKE, ON M9P3S5 Canada I arrived to the place with enough time at 7:00 AM, and there is no sign about the testing center When Googling the center, found a guy, who indicated that the center was relocated and that they'll be waiting for me even if I’m a bit late, due to the miss communication from Prometric/testing center. I don't have a car, as someone dropped me off at the testing center, so he indicated to take a bus Without clear directions, despite trying to get them by calling the testing center, who replied to my 5 calls, "680 Rexdale Blvd." (In that area, buildings could be separated each by half kilometer and numbers are not displayed appropriately) After reaching the place around 9:20 AM, the guy insisted that we shouldn’t re-schedule, that I should take my time After waiting for 30 minutes, he said that the computer wasn’t working and gave me this candidate care No# 10762565 and then we agree to re-schedule the exam When I called to the Prometric care center, the support person, said that “222 Dixon Road” is the correct address, which is incorrect, as there is no Prometric testing center there This was dangerous, frustrating, disappointing, more costly for me and totally unexpected given the high reputation the PMI institute has. I urge Prometric to update their records, inform examinees about the change and escalate this to address the root of the problem
    May 27, 2015
    Prometric Customer Care's response
    Dear Candidate. Thanks you for contacting Prometric and letting us know about your recent experience. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The current address on the website for this particular test center location is updated and accurate. Since the original registration for the exam, there was a site relocation. The normal process would be that when there is a change in address for any site, the email address and contact information that a candidate registers with for the exam, would prompt an updated status of the test center. I do apologize if that did not happen. After connecting with the site owner we were given to understand that you were able to get to the site within 30 minutes of your conversation. The site notified us that there were some technical issues however since you had a prior appointment later in the day, you were unable to wait and complete the test. I have also contacted our candidate care department to ensure that this mis-information doesn’t occur again. Thank you for contacting us

Prometric — Could not give prometric exam and no refund

I had scheduled my microsoft exam 70-486 for today 10.30 am on for pune center at prometric.com on 10th Nov 2013. Exam ID...

I wrote my computer based GRE exam on 27th of October 2014 at prometric testing facility in Bangalore, India. During the course of the test, the server kept hanging atleast 7 to 8 times with my clock ticking. I could not mark my answers nor could I move on to the next questions. Due to this, I lost close to 15 valuable minutes during my GRE. Worst of all, I have complained to the testing facility 3 times and I haven't received a single response in this regard. It is very sad and shocking to see international testing bodies such as ETS and prometric behave in such an irresponsible manner. Such experiences are not expected when one takes up an ETS exam and this has changed my view about ETS and Prometric .
      Nov 05, 2014
      Prometric Customer Care's response
      We're very sorry to hear of your experience. Can you kindly provide your contact details to [protected]@prometric.com?

Prometric — OCJP exam fraud

I had paid fees of 7800Rs for OCJP with Prometric Pune on 4th June, 2013. I had been communicated that whenever I was ready...

sir!!! iam the applicant of ETS.Actually for my gre test iam booking my slot from my debit card, i entered all the details of my card after entering 3D pin it does't show any thank you message. and i didn't get any message from ets but my money was debited.today i seen in my mini statement that approximately 12000/- was debited but i didn't got any mail r message from ETS about my slot please chek it once sir my date was very soon.hope for reply. thanking you sir!!! PH: [protected]
        Apologies for the late response to your query. Can you advise if you still have a problem and if so, would you kindly reach me at [protected]@prometric.com ?
        Just spoke to the candidate today and he reports the problem is solved. Hooray!

We had joined Silicon Prometric Center for the guidance of our project. They are only bothered about when the students will pay the fees of the course. But the faculty is totally useless who are not at all interested in teaching students. Upon that they had told us to vacate for 2 weeks in the 2 months course because they were conducting exams for other students. We had very high hopes about this training center before joining. Please do not choose this training center at least for the guidance of your project. Address: No 102, Abhiman Chambers, Near Bunts Hostel Circle, Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore
          Oct 24, 2014
          Prometric Customer Care's response
          The above mentioned business is not part of Prometric. The name in the photographed invoice is Aspirant Technologies- not Prometric. Further, Prometric does not offer training courses. We suggest that the complainant contact the company they purchased the course from to resolve their issue.
          Nov 03, 2014
          Prometric Customer Care's response
          This query is for a training course from Aspirant Technologies - not Prometric. Kindly raise your complaint to the appropriate company. As this was not a Prometric center nor a Prometric offering, we are unable to help.
          I had made the payment to the Silicon Prometric Center.
          Address: No 102, Abhiman Chambers, Near Bunts Hostel Circle, Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore.

But they had given me the receipt in the name of Aspirant Technologies for the guidance of our project.

In the receipt also you can see that the address mentioned is of Silicon Prometric Center in Bunts Hostel Road, Mangalore.

They are using such cheap tricks to confuse and cheat the customer.

Please avoid this training center at any cost.

Prometric — Gre Exam

I didn't have my exam at 12:30 in the prometric center bangalore.I reached there at 11:30 only.Once we entered into the...

Prometric Testing Services — Pathetic Staff at Prometric Center

I had registered for the TOEFL exam scheduled to be taken on Feb 15,2013.But due to closing...

Prometric Gre — Score report not yet received

I am praveen, I did not received the official score report. When i asked them they were asking me to pay money...

I scheduled my GRE examination for Jan 22 2013, i received an email and SMS from prometric that the test centre was closed down. I asked them to reschedule the date to February 5th 2013. They agreed. I got an email from ETS that the test has been scheduled at Christ college. Later just a day before the test ie 4th February, i got mail from Prometric that the test has been re-scheduled to 5th March. How can they reschedule without the consent of the person taking the exam? I demand an explation from Prometric. They are the No1 Fraudsters.
            Nov 03, 2014
            Prometric Customer Care's response
            We're sorry to hear of your problems in having your test scheduled. We're never happy when we have to make changes to our active sites because of security concerns, but we do so to ensure that honest test takers of the exam are protected. Should you have any further concerns or comments you'd like to share, please write me at [protected]@prometric.com.

Prometric — Prometric parts ways with Everon

Prometric parts ways with Everon

US firm decides to go solo

US-headquartered test-conducting...

Prometric Complaints - Massive Proxy Exam — Proxy testing in GRE, TOEFL, PMI

Prometric parts ways with Everon and decides to go solo.

Prometric has gone solo by dropping its Indian partner...

Ets Gre (Prometric Testing Center Gurgaon Haryana) — GRE_ERROR PAYMENT

From,
              AVINASHAPPU KOTIAN
              DOB: 21/05/1990
              [protected]@gmail.com

On[protected],...

Prometric — Inappropriate Process followed by Prometric

I was informed vide your e-mail dated 30th July,2012 that my Cat examination 2012, would be held on the 2nd November,2012...

Prometric Testing Pvt. Ltd. — NO UPDATE ON PF WITHDRAWAL

Hi Sir,

PF No:- HR/GGN/28508/387

I have requested to Transfer the PF to my new PF account and...

Prometric — Cheating with vouchers, fraud

I purchased my voucher for Microsoft exams through http://www.prometric.com. I paid them in hundreds...

Utkarsh Pandya Prometric — Helping student to clear their exam

Sorry BHAI; but you used us unfairly and now we are tired giving you expensive gifts and transferring amount to your accounts....

Prometric — CORRUPTION IN PROMETRIC CENTRES