[Resolved] PVR Cinemas — booking tickets online

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Chitra Iyer on Sep 15, 2017
It's been an annoying experience over several months. The problem with pvr's online payment gateway. Lat friday i was booking online again, and the money was debited without tickets being booked. Calling the customer care, they mentioned the issue is with network, but totally not willing to undetsand it's their gateway. I tried booking online today also. I have been debited twice, without any tickets being booked again. It's horrendous online and not pvr has blocked my money with themselves/ 3rd time, still no refund, which will take their own time. It's absolutely inconvinient and with no support/no email of non-confirmation of booking etc.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2017

[Sep 15, 2017] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
nandkumar akade's response, Sep 14, 2017
Pls do the needful... My number [protected].. This is happening every time... U people charge so much but don't provide d service...
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2017
Dear Chitra Iyer,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on feedback@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Team PVR

Comments

Pls do the needful... My number [protected]. . This is happening every time... U people charge so much but don't provide d service...
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2017

Dear Nandkumar Akade,

Thanks for reaching out to us.This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get in touch with you.

Team PVR
Hello Team, I booked tickets yesterday, by mistake it was happened. So I want to cancel this order and new booking in pvr elements mall, it's near to us.Do the need full.
Regards deepthi.

PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Oct 4, 2017

Dear Hej,

Team PVR
I went to PVR Acropolis yesterday and ordered popcorn combo before the start of the movie. But to my the quality of popcorn and coke was bad. In a multiplex like PVR I don't expect such quality especially when you pay a bomb for snacks and what you get is substandard quality food.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Oct 4, 2017