[Resolved] Razorpay — money got deducted but ticket not generated

Shreehari H.R on Dec 14, 2018
I tried booking ticket from bengaluru to kabakaputtur through bhim app razorpay... But the amount was successfully debited for rs.385.49 from my bank account but transaction was shown as failed in irctc app.. So please concern about this issue and provide me with a solution as soon as possible... Pls sir.. It's urgent
I have attached screenshot of successful transaction in bhim app and failure transaction in irctc app.

money got deducted but ticket not generated
money got deducted but ticket not generated
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2018
Got the refund.

[Dec 16, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
Hi Shreehari,

We have updated you with the status of your request on the ticket with reference number: 316112. Feel free to write back to us on the same email thread for further queries. Glad to assist.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Razorpay

Comments

It is not a failure transaction yet. When and how can I get my money back?

Booking transaction id

Anandhu Sachu's reply, Dec 13, 2018
UPI TRANSACTION ID 834717824875
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018

Hi Anandhu,

We checked your UPI reference number 834717824875 and see that a refund has been processed against the same from our end, please write to us on https://razorpay.com/support/#request for more details on the same. Also, you can track the status of the refund via https://razorpay.com/support/

Thanks and regards,
IRCTC tickets not booking
But 210.98₹
Amount deducted by razorpay.irctc.hdfcbank

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018

Hi Ahmad,

We checked the transaction with UPI reference number 834522048376 and see that a refund has been successfully processed against the same on 16th Dec, 2018. You can track the status of the refund via https://razorpay.com/support/

Thanks and regards,
Team Razorpay
Mere account se paisa Kat gaya aur tickets nahi booking hua Hai mujhe refund Karo Pardeep Chhedi Chouhan [protected]
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Dec 25, 2018

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your time on call. We are glad to know that you have received the refund. For any queries in the future, please reach out to us on https://razorpay.com/contact/ and our team would be happy to assist:)

Team Razorpay

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - money got deducted but ticket not generated