[Resolved] Allcheckdeals India Pvt Ltd, — cheating/telling lie to sell builder apartments/floor

Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 pg29
I booked 1 BHK apartment in prelaunch offer of dream homes of Wave city-NH24 of wave-infratech
through Allcheckdeals company by giving 1.5 Lacks online through NEFT . At that time as per they
said , that “booking form is not available”. They told me several conditions of booking form which
would be available as soon as it would come to them. I am not going in details of all of those
conditions but three of these conditions discussed with them are below.

1) I can sell after 30% payment
2) 100% refund at any time
3) Super area of the flat will not be changed.

But when I got the booking form , several conditions were quite different from what was told to me
by Allcheckdeals company. When I contacted Sachin Kumar/Tarun of that company, he told me that
builders don’t write these conditions in booking form but it is agreed by builder. I can sign it.

I was not convinced of that. I did not sign the booking form. So, I told them to refund 100% of my
amount as agreed with them. They told me that I would get it in one week if I directly go to Wave-
infra office Or it might take two weeks if I submit my request through Allcheckdeals company.

So, I submitted my request for refund to wave-infra office directly. From the past three months , I
am following up with wave-infra office but every time they are saying it will take 15-20 days to
process it. I met them personally as well but all in vein. I made several phone calls as well.

I also contacted Allcheckdeals company for my refund but now their tone changed and they told me
that ‘they can provide NOC and I have to met directly with wave-infra office’ . They told me that I
will get refund but I will have make visits/requests to their offices. Even they don’t pick my phone
calls many times. I wrote a letter to the Head of the company as well but I got no reply.

This is really mental agony I had to suffer and I am still waiting for my refund (while having no fault
of me). It’s a hard earned money of every person. I wrote this in consumer complaint online so that
nobody suffers from what I had to. People are mis-selling just for the sake of money.
-pgupta
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2018
Amount was returned to me
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Allcheckdeals India Pvt Ltd, - cheating/telling lie to sell builder apartments/floor

Company:Allcheckdeals India Pvt Ltd,