[Resolved]  Sri Durga Estates — He make rectification deed and sold Land to other party

Without our prior intimation, the owner who sold the land, made rectification deed. By this rectification Mr.Yadi Reddy (sri durga estates) decreased the land extent to 1.5 acre from 3 acres totally. We got the Xerox copy of the rectification deed and came to know that the signatures were forgeried. When i had approached Sub-registrar of Bibinagar, Rama Devi, she told that it's her signature only. But how these land owner make fraud. And even government officials do. Ramadevi told me just approach court to get justice, as no one could help us. Since 2 yrs we are struggling. Many persons told about Yadi Reddy recently, that he sells the same land to many persons. I didnt see reddys making fraud. Its shame of yadi reddy.

This is a criminal activity, I think why the Government helps, these waste guys to develop. Can this Government do justice or only fights for seats. Why the Government not implementing a strict rule. So how Sub-registrar of Bibinagar, Rama Devi signed the rectification deed, and i think she also had taken bribe.

This is to intimate that the VRO, Dayakar Reddy also demanded amount to do the work and i had given the amount on 27 February 2012. Till now we didn't got the Land proceedings. Every time when I call the MRO office staff, they say that they are doing other work, they are having revenue meetings. Even Dayakar Reddy is not lifting phone always cut the phone. What the hell is this, are they working for people or are they making people .

I had approached a popular News Channel , in Hyderabad to help to settle this issue, but they also asked me a large amount.

These get salaries from government, but why they work for those who give money.

Many of them told in this Congress Government, every thing run on bribe. I tried to approach many politicians , they are also asking money. Shame of the Government.

Can anyone suggest us in this matter pls.

Deshukhi Village