Sham Trading Address : 89 Bmk - S.2 Rohini, Delhi , Ncr,110085,phone No: [protected] — received duplicate products

I have ordered combo set of watches of 1 Casio and 2 fossil @ 1500. I have expected atleast first copy or imitation products but the products I have received were no where near what I have seen in the website shophut.co.in .the products were so cheap that they were not even worth Rs 500. I would have been satisfied even if I would have received products which were worth Rs 1500. They are not even comparable.i am also attaching photos of what I have ordered and what I have received . There is even no option for returns and refunds nor there is any customer support system. Even the phone number what is there on the package is no working. This appears to be a fake website set up to defraud the consumers . I would request you to take necessary action on website shophut.co.in and the dealer Sham trading Address: 89:BMK- S.2 Rohini, Delhi, NCR, 110085, phone no : [protected].
received duplicate products

Comments

So sad to say that i've received wrong product.. I've ordered combo of jbl speakers of 1599/- and what i get is some cheap rate speaker ..😑 give ur no. Want to exchange this product !

[protected]@1599 rs.
But jBL speaker not received . Other kind of local chip speaker wrong one received.
I want to return the package to you
Please provide me your contact number ...
I want to return the package to you
Please provide me your contact number ...
chintan keshavam's reply, Feb 11, 2019
same with me
ordered that JBL speaker with ear phone
I want to return the package to you
Please provide me your contact number
I had ordered jbl wireless exclusive offer product but got something very cheap class speaker .plz help me out to get my amount back .I have made vedio o[censored]nboxing the package which u had provided as a proof so plz kindly help me out to get my amount back and also provide me customer care contact no. so that I can talk to solve my pro.both images I am attaching with it have a glance on it

ηανεε'η τΗακυ'π's reply, Feb 7, 2019
same with me
messo's reply, Mar 25, 2019
Same with me...did you got your real product or money
I ordered jbl wireless combo offer product but got something very cheap class speaker .plz help me out to get my amount back . so plz kindly help me out to get my amount back and also provide me customer care contact no. so that I can talk to solve my pro attached images wt Iam received

messo's reply, Mar 25, 2019
same with me me did you got your money or real product which you ordered
Same with my case received some cheap quality speaker which was very much different from what it was shown while ordering JBl and wireless headphone.. they charged 1600 rs.. pls help all o[censored]s who got the same..
I had ordered for combo of speaker and headset!! I didn even receive a headphone!!! And the product is of very low quality!!! Surely gonna complaint about this!!
The site was 2019deal.com!! It said the product would be refurbished and will of the same brand which was jbl!!!
First or second copies of the product would even be satisfactory enough!!
The product i got is not even 100rs worth!! And there is one product missing too!!! How can these people get away easily with cheating like this!!! Plss make sure these people are punished for the this type of fraud activities!!!

i order for a jbl flip 4 ...and this company cheat with me...i got a fake speaker worth 500 Rs ...i want my money back

Danby's reply, Feb 12, 2019
Even me also...i thought I'm the only one but there's many
I want to return the package to you
Please provide me your contact number ..
I also ordered jbl flip 4 Bluetooth speaker.. But received some cheap Bluetooth speaker. Somebody please help me
I also got the wrong product in JBL SPEAKER

I also ordered JBL flip 4 Bluetooth speaker.. But received some cheap Bluetooth speaker. Somebody please help me

rong product delevard and bilkul fac company h dosto koi b is com.pe viswas mat karna
Wrong product has delivered me
i ordered boss set of speakers and woreless earbuds of 1880/- but i received some cheap class speaker only without earbuds.
I am trying to call on given no. But it is fake too..
I want my money back..
Same happened to me as well... Why are these people not filing a case against these frauds why these National Customer helpline are not looking into these problems.. Why is the delivery companys accept the product which has so many complaints against them. Everybody is involved and is equally to be blamed for this... The whole system is fraud no one is to be trusted saley kuttey log.

89 B M K- S.2 Rohini,delhi,ncr