Skinglowfacehe/bella Radiance — unauthorized credit card charges

softball on Dec 2, 2018
Was charged on my credit card and did not authorize also never have received anything from the company put they charged my credit card for what? I cancel the credit card that card me on not sure how they got my credit card information and was adding more charged everyday or other day. Canceled credit card and reported it to credit card company as a fraud. Never heard of this company except on news when others have been scammed by it. Also this need to be stopped and if they want people to buy there products need to be truth full in ads. Not sure why they think someone needs aging cream when you can go to walgreen, walmart, target or any other store, with lower price and does not need to have everyone think that this is what all the high profile stars are wearing. Feel if you take care of yourself no need for this product. God made people to age for a reason. Please stop help stop these company from the scams and misleading information that they but out there. Thank a worried consumer of many products other than scams being mad every time we turn around.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0