Swiggy
Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Swiggy Customer Care

Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Gurgaon
G01 O4U Services, 890 Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Phone: +91 12 4600 0660

Hyderabad
#8-2-293/82/A/728, Aditya Jayrag, Opp. Neeru’s Emporio, Jubilee Hills Road No. 36, Hyderabad – 500033
Phone: +91 80 6746 6793

701/702/703, A – Wing, Everest Chambers, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Mumbai – 400059
Phone: +91 22 6000 6600

View More Information...

Load

Swiggy Complaints & Reviews

Renuka Poluru on May 6, 2018
I have ordered food from swiggy at 11.29 p. M, i never got delivery for 1 hour though i got a message saying i will get in 40 mins. Order was confirmed and picked up but the delivery boy didn't come to the house location. He hasn't been properly communicating over the calls too. When i approached customer care, they told they couldn't contact delivery executive too and cancelled my order with refund in 5-7 days. This is seriously pathetic. I spent the money i had for this food and i have to sleep hungry because of these people. Please take action on them.

no delivery as promised
I ordered food on swiggy and they delivered spoiled biryani...and not returning my money back!! is this the way they value their customers ? i want to file a consumer case on swiggy
Delivery boy not finded my adress when i order form swiggy now he disturbing me with class and sms from unknown numbers
[protected] delivery boy number.

Madhunapantula N V Kamaraju on May 5, 2018
    Mr parasuram delivery boy of swiggy wrongly delivered my order to someone and not accepting his mistake. When we asked to get back my food he refused to do so though i have paid the bill in full by advance through net banking. The said ideat speaking wiht us rudely. Please remove him immedately, if he comes to our building again he has to face problem. Right now iam complaining to police as i have lost my hard earned money.

ashishom25 on May 4, 2018
      Your order #[protected] has been cancelled unavailability of item (S)... Just track the order and you will seen the fun. I just suggest that remove that restaurant rainforest form swiggy website.
      After reaching delivery boy, above restaurant said that items not available... Is that a joke happening at night's 11 pm. I again say that rainforest has to be restricted from swiggy.

Siddharth2026 on May 3, 2018
        I have ordered food, delivery executive didnt even came to my place and confirming to customer care that he has arrived, i went outside to take the delivery and no one is there, when i contacted customer care, they are informing he is there but no one is here and they cancelled the order and took 75 rupees from my account!

I have all the proofs with me please take action against them.

Swiggy — chat support

Vishnu1610 on May 3, 2018
          Chat support guy named abdu rahman was so late to respond. I placed an order which was set to a wrong delivery address. I...

Swastika Biswas on May 3, 2018
          I never received this order, but showing delivered. I place this order yesterday @ 7.05pm. This was a serious issue with swiggy app. They selected my office address automatically. Ewhile placing the order i never got the option of address selection which i get it everytime after viewing cart and before making the payment.
          Pior to that day on 1st may i ordered through swiggy from truffels kormangala. I received it at my residence address only, yesterday i was on leave so as i knew address and location would be my residence address only. When i didnt received any call from dominos and swiggy then i called swiggy guys to check. Then i received a call from delivery executive stating he is standing near my office.
          I asked him what and how come, he told address given is indiranagar address whereas i was in taverekhere.
          This is really horrible experience which i faced through swiggy.
          Then after calling customer service guy they informed we have asked dominos to cancel and refund the money to your account within 24 hrs.

Neither i could have the food nor got my money back. 3-4 times i called them and chaat with them too. But theyare still informing that still they are working on it. They are giving me dominos no. To call and check with them. I ordered through swiggy, they must take care of the same.

vcc singh SINGH on May 3, 2018
            Yesterday (2/05/2018), i ordered for fruit cream 4 ₹ 200
            Pepsi cola shake 2 ₹ 130
            Gulab jamun 5 ₹ 100 through swiggy from shudh annapurna
            T2506, elahi baksh road, near faiz road, karol bagh, new
            Delhi in afternoon. After some time they called me that thay are unable to provide fruit cream (Of 200). Then i called them do rasgulla instead of fruit cream.
            Then they delivered after an hour 7 rasgulla which cost only (20*7=) 140.in this way they cheated me. Therefore, proper action against them and return my remaining mony

abhi86862 on May 1, 2018
              People please do not order from swiggy. Its a bogus company with extremely poor delivery. We had a very bad experience with swiggy. After placing the order and after the restaurant (Chai point - which is equally worse as swiggy) confirming the order. 30 minutes after that they tell me that a particular item is not available. I asked them to send something else instead as i had placed order for 9 items. After another half an hour i get a call saying some more items are unavailable.. I said send whatever is available as there are sugar patients in the family and unwell that's why we had ordered breakfast. They said ok... After 20 minutes i called swiggy to find out the status and they told me that they are cooking the item.. I told them that had already been sorted out... They said no... Even the remaining things that they said is available is no longer available.. And so they were preparing for fresh... Finally i get a call at 12:30 that the delivery boy is unable to contact me... I got his number from the screen and tried calling him... I called him atleast 5-6 times but he did not answer the phone... Then by 1pm i get a call from swiggy that since the delivery boy couldn't find the location... My order is cancelled... Friends this was a breakfast order that swiggy cancelled at 1pm after doing all the funny things.. I[censored] still want to order with swiggy... All the best...

Swiggy — fraud packing charges

Deepak 9845 on Apr 30, 2018
                Swiggy charges fraud packing charges for many restaurants.
                I order form mcd fries and they charged 33 even though packing...

R Vimala Gowri on Apr 29, 2018
                I have order food in swiggy on[protected] but the have marked wrong deliver address on top of that they told i have mentioned wrong address when i have shared the screenshot they have agreed and kept quit. They delivery boy denied to deliver the order to my place and the agent (Who was on chat) he is asking me to call the delivery boy and he as me to convince the delivery boy this is how they will give service to the customer. They have cancelled my order also they doesn't even consider for the re order for any other alternative option they have cancelled my order. When i ask for the refund they said it will take 5-7 days. Now today again my self i have ask for the refund again they are dragging for 5-7 days the order will deliver. There is no proper customer service providing by their customer service team. This guys are not her to provide customer service they are here to take our money giving a reason always.

Order no: #[protected]

Mr. Sriharsha this is for you. Teach them how to behave with customer.
                The customer is not someone to argue with or match wits against — he is a person who brings us his wants. If we have sufficient imagination we will endeavor to handle them profitably to him and to ourselves.”
                I ordered food through swiggy from burger king two burgers missing from that order delivered... further i ordered food yesterday through swiggy again the food ordered was again missing and sub standard aswell.. to further the experience the deliver man acted extremely out of place.

Swiggy — delivery food [Resolved]

praneethsontha on Apr 29, 2018
                  Hi Team,

I have ordered food from Swiggy- Pizza Hut on 29/04/2018 at 17:59. I waited for an hour and got in...

Santoshworld on Apr 29, 2018
                  I have ordered food on 14th april, and the food was spoiled. So, i ask to change my order. They took extra 60 mins to reorder my food so i ask to cancel it. I called your care and ask to cancel and initiate refund customer care executive told, he has initiated refund and money will be refunded within 24hrs. I didn't check refund status after that, i thought it will be refunded as conveyed. Due to some work i was not able to contact you guys to check my refund. Today, after 15 days i checked my paytm and there is not refund from you guys and not even a single text about status of refund.
                  So, i tried contacting you guys but i couldn't has i don't any active order. Tired multiple time, but can't reach you guys to know my status. Somehow, got chat with one of your employee name 'nishit', he didn't listen to me all at, just told he will check and disconnected my chat. I tried any to at least chat with you guys but you so called app, won't allow me do that as well.
                  So, i have selected new query and started chatting again to know my refund, your representative was so slow to reply but i should thank her" megha" coz, at least she didn't hung my chat. While chatting with her, i got msg that money has been refunded. So, i want to know, is this the service you provide? Not refund amount we don't drag our # behind you? And if we ask your representative with disconnect the chat?

I want ans for this or need a call with explanation, asap.

I am going post nicely about my experaince on social media and share feedback with frnds and make sure that atleast my frnds should stop using the app.
                  I have been trying to tie up with swiggy for online order - i tried everything from customer care call, email, tweeter etc. but no reply yet

jugaljetley on Apr 24, 2018

Sub: refund money

We have ordered a pizza from dominos on sunday dated 22/04/2018 through swiggy guys and also made a payment worth 1350 rs thorugh card payment was deducted, we have been waiting for an hour for the order to reach finally had called swiggy for the order as it was very late and the answer what he gives us that we haven't received any order and payment yet..
                    I request you to please look intu this complain and refund our amount back..

*very bad service*

Swiggy team please rectify yourself.
                    ORDER ID [protected]
                    Seven Shawarma & Burgers

I had placed an order for 14 Classic Falafel Wrap and 1 Classic Chicken Shawarma Wrap,

I found 2 Cockroaches in the food and packing.

I ordered two punjabi thalis and after waiting for 1 hour I get delivery with only one thali in which again 3 items were missing.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — etiquettes in customer care representative

Shivamvasdev on Apr 24, 2018
                      I ordered from my food at night 1:26 am and it was said that i would recieve it by 48 mins even after 48 mins it was showing...

Swiggy — swiggy complaint swiggy misbehave swiggy issue

Himanshu Nathani on Apr 23, 2018
                      Hi, this is himanshu, i am ca and regular customer of swiggy (Swiggy complain) and i ordered food through swiggy (Swiggy complain)br...

Swiggy — not deliver foods and abusing language

Vivek1903 on Apr 23, 2018
                      Swiggy complain
                      Swiggy missbehaive
                      Swiggy issue

Hi, this is himanshu, i am ca and regular customer...

Guneet 13 on Apr 21, 2018
                      I have ordered american chopsey and when i have opended the food i have saw fungus on the noodles then i have immigetlty made the complaint and they have refund me the money that time on my swiggy wallet and later they have taken back my money form wallet without any information. They are just showing restaurants but actually food is not getting dilvered from the same restaurant. They are selling from their own kitchen

fungus food

Namit Khurana on Apr 18, 2018
                        My order id is #[protected]
                        I made a modification in my order by requesting the service provider of swiggy to send an ice tea along, for which i will pay in cash as the delivery guy delivers it to me. I got this confirmation message ‘dear customer, your order [protected] from burger.in has been edited. Your new bill value is rs.335. Request you to please pay the balance rs.53.0 to the delivery boy‘ which means the modification was made. But the delivery guy didn’t get the ice tea and still he forced me to pay rs. 53 for the same and argued with me for the same and he didn’t even leave my location for a long time as well! I had a word with the service support (Rahul) hoping to get a solution from him but he worsened my situation. He too asked me to pay for the iced tea which i never received. What kind of policy is that? They charge from customers for things they never received? It was not the customer’s fault after all and it was a mistake from their end, not mine.
                        And after arguing with me, he was favoring me by giving a rs. 75 coupon which had an expiration date. And in the end he said this was the best he could do for me. I just don’t understand how is the company still running after cheating their customers like this. Swiggy even charges extra delivery charges even when the restaurant is already charging for packaging and delivery charges. Please look into this matter as this is a very serious issue!

Nikita Tunk on Apr 17, 2018
                          Being a north indian, i ordered a north indian thali from sri uddipi tiffin centre frim swiggy. Apart from the thali i had ordered paneer kulcha and masala kulcha. Instead of the north indian thali i received a south indian thali which consisted of white rice, dal, veg kurma... Hence i request you to please look into the matter at the earliest. I would appreciate to you revert at this matter at thr earliest.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — food delivered late in filthy contaminated plastic polythene bag [Resolved]

bhavikshah299 on Apr 17, 2018
                            On sunday 15 april, 1:04am, we had placed an order via swiggy from the restaurant (Monopoly) worth rs.565 (Order no.[protected])....