[Resolved] Swiggy — bad services

Kritika Gupta2603 on Apr 14, 2019
Order was done on 4th april. [protected].
Mobile [protected]

When i ordered it. It showed failed transaction.so i order from somewhere else.
After half an hour i got a call from delivery guy for the order and my money was also deducted. I didn't receive that order.

Have raised the issue within 24hrs.
And many times after that too. I have received different excuse every time.
I was told that i will get my money back.
Some say it wasn't captured by your system so i should contact my bank. When i ask for service number i dont get a response. Some say it should have been raised with 24hrs and when tell them that it was raised with given time period they again find another excuse and Suddenly close the ticket in between the chat.
I am a regular user of Swiggy and i didn't expect this kind of behavior from them. I want my money back because i didn't get the service that i was being charged for.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2019

Comments

I have ordered 2 veg rolls and 1 tandoori aloo roll from the shop named roll express through swiggy. My name is parul sharma, email id is [protected]@gmail.com

I have odder at 30th March by net banking icici account but still I didn't receive any amount from I ICICI Bank.

Sir meene vanakkam se dosa mngwaya tha slicial laneer dosa or dosa tha 136 ka dilivery add krke 161 ka pda
Nd dosa to essa tha jaise brick ho pathar tha ekdum
Sir hmne to dosa dustbin me fenka
Mujhe mere paise refund kro sir
Mea aapko aana paytm no. Send krta hun ok
Mujhe 161 mere tranfer kro

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - bad services