Unique Electronics — Fraud washing machine seller: syed imtiaz & syed salman in bangalore

I purchased one ifb front loading washing machine from unique electronics, bangalore through olx. And paid full payment to them.
Person name: sayed imtiaz (M: [protected]) & sayed salman ([protected]).
Date of purchase: 19.01.17
They have delivered non working machine. When i complained them, that the machine is not working. They come in my place next day & and found that, it is not working. They told me it will be repaired next day; but they did not come at all... Everyday they are telling lie... Coming next day, next day, next day... They are simply doing fraud business in bangalore city.

Kindly help me... Whether they shall repair it or it will be taken back by them by refunding entire amount.

Rintu shee
Santhinagar,
Bangalore - 560027
M: [protected]
Feb 20, 2017
Updated by Rintu S
After complaining here, they (service boy o[censored]nique Electronics) visited my place & checked the machine. They have taken out the timer part of the machine Ween I talked to Salman (sales man-M: [protected] ), he assured me that they shall replace with new machine on 18.02.17. However, they did not deliver it.

Kindly help me to get the washing machine.

Rintu Shee
Santhinagar, Bangalore
M: [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I bought an LG top load fully automatic washing machine. It stopped working in two months. I keep on calling them, they keep on promising that they will come for inspection, but they haven't yet. It's been over 1.5 months. Now when I call they are telling that they will not come and 'Jo karna hai karo'.

Unique Electronics