Vicco Labs — bad quality product

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Saneer Ahmed on Jan 12, 2019
I'm a regular user of vicco turmeric cream with sandal wood oil about 5 years now i'm 25 about 1 years ago i noticed changes of this cream it's not effective on my skin it's not provide enough long lasting glow and makes more skin dry and i noticed smell changes and cream texture is thinner than earlier. I purchased all products directly from vicco labs online that means there is no chance for duplicate products. I discussed this issues to my friends and they also faced same issues. New vicco turmeric cream has very poor quality. I think now company using bad quality ingredients for making this cream, company charges almost double price for this cream than normal face cream. I searched on ingredients list on google and i found it contains parabens, and i noticed one thing also vicco turmeric 15gm pack is much better than that of vicco turmeric 70 gm pack. I discuss these issues to vicco labs but i donot get satisfied answer. Please take necessary actions. Name : ahamed saneer vadakke kompanamurry house arookutty p. O cherthala alappuzha pin : 688535 mobile number : [protected]

bad quality product