Wetex Adult Diapers — Not at all soaking urine and the same leaks and wets the bed

Anita's on Jan 11, 2017
Purchased 3 packs adult diapers large size (each pack of 10diapers) from "Prabodhan Aushad stores" Goregaon(w) batch no 043056 (1119502 9809). The same purchased@330/- per pack. I had given a letter to the stores on 26/12/16 but still waiting for a reply regarding money return. I request you to return Rs.990/- from Wetex taking back the packs.
My mother in law is 72yrs. old and is bed ridden due to her lumber pain. As she is not capable of going frequently to toilet at night she started using comfree diapers@₹450/- a pack but when I went to Prabodhan Aushad and found wetex @480/- offered @330/- on discount I bought 3 packs at a time. After opening the pack and using first diaper she was horrified to see bed wet which never happened before and also next day due to the wetness she got fever. It was a total disaster realizing how unhygienic it was to pay and use such items. Please do the needful in refunding the amount paid.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Wetex Adult Diapers - Not at all soaking urine and the same leaks and wets the bed

Goregaon West, Maharashtra Mumbai