Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Nov 28, 2022
21901

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1950

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 4

For no reason the incoming and outgoing calls have been deactivated, there is network internet and SMS is working, but am unable to make it take any calls.
Tried all trouble shooting, flight mode, restart, sik swap with other phones no luck.
Customer care people said they will get back but no use. When we dont have other numbers how long we can wait without calls.
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted my request for porting my sim to Airtel from vi. Airtel agent arrived to my doorstep. For porting my sim. I was unaware of this fact my idea recharge that is activated till 11 dec is not transferefd to Airtel. But after generating porting request Airtel agent told me that ur idea recharge will waste after porting. He has already generated for porting request.before paying recharge amt.i asked him is there is any way to cancel...

I have been trying complaining since 25 days to Airtel CUSTOMER service for poor call and internet services in my area (Pincode 382330) and again just now I called to CUSTOMER CARE the representative call Deepak was not even taking my pincode and the answer he gave me was very Rude (I have the call recording). He was speaking to me in sense like Airtel is sponsoring my recharges everytime.. BLOODY ###
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Zaid. Today my SIM stopped working in the morning. I go to the retailer store and as per them sim got corrupted. They provide me duplicate SIM and tell that sim will get activated in 4 hours. Its been more than 8 hours and SIM is not activated yet.
      I can't even dial 121 as sim is blocked.

Incident date : 5th November 2022
      Name : Zaid Ahmed
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My airtel sim got corrupted. So I went to airtel showroom to sort out the problem. Their sim delivery was fast. But they charged me Rs.200. When I did some research sim card swap charge is only Rs.25 or Rs.50. I don't know why they charged me 8 times higher. After next day I got a message saying "Your sim request change is complete" Retailer will charge Rs. 50.
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am send a port request in my number, But every time the port replay message is the request format is incorrect. I know how to request a port. (PORT [protected]) to 1900.

DEAR Sir,

I want to move my number in other oprater because airtel network issue in my area so when i genrate UPC code airtel reply massage.

''UPC CANNOT BE GENERATED AS THERE IS AN ACTIVE REQUEST FOR THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FOR THIS NUMBER.'

after that visted airtel store with my doument and resubmited 28oct2022 and executive given reply that upc will gentrated after 72hr but today 8 days gone but UPC not genrated with same massage
            attahed my error screen shot

please reslove my issue

NAME : MANISHA
            MOBILE NUMBER [protected]
            ALT NUMBER [protected]
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged with 181Rs data pack not reflecting. I tried to call Airtel support but get any help.
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my Airtel mobile number ([protected]) thaught airtel website, money have been debited from my account but recharge not done.
                my order id is :[protected]
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cancelled my postpaid sim no:[protected] with interaction id:[protected]
                  But still am getting bill generated
                  Please look into my issue.
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that i made the payment of Rs 719 on 07th july 2022, it got failed and deducted from my bank account.
                    i got the message from AD-AIRINF that if money has been deducted, it will be refunded to your account within 7 to 10 working days. but i did not got my money refunded.

the order id[protected]
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Sim is not under my name I want to convert it into my name

Airtel — Airtel service not able to activate IMessages and FaceTime

I recently bought an iPhone and iMessages and FaceTime services are not getting activated by my phone number. First i thought it was a phone issue so I contacted apple support and did all the troubleshooting steps after that issue didn’t got resolved so they replaced the phone.

So on this new replacement phone same issue is occurring. Now i had a suspicion that this issue was from airtel end but to become sure i added jio...

After using till 1 year, due to poor service, I decided to disconnect with aritel One of Airtel Employee requested me not to cut the connection rather he lure me that I have to pay just half of payment from next month, but still service is very poor and bill is same. Don't waste your time and Money.
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a transaction for my order of d2h and broadband of 1500 rupees. Which was cancelled by Airtel representative and refund was initiated. Yesterday I got my refund but instead of getting refund in my back account they have charged my d2h services with it which is not working properly in my area. So I want by money back in my bank account.

Kindly look into this matter.
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged yesterday for 1 month plan money got deducted but recharge is not reflecting, in chat with Airtel bot it's showing as successful but in under mobile number it's not reflecting and I'm not able to make calls or use data and i absolutely didn't have any luck with customer care...

There is no network in marathalli ashwathnagar area. When people call me they can hear a ring but i cannot recieve calls. Can't use mobile data or make calls
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked Airtel fiber connection and was told by the sales person that I would receive the connection within the next day and that was my very condition for booking the service. After getting permission from my society and the confirmation amount(message attached), they told me that it would take a week because the area is not currently fiber serviceable . Since I'm not an Airtel telecom customer, I can't call their complain number - 121....

I had purchased poco x3 last 2 years back, from the last software promotions my phone front camera is not working, hence I request ita fault at the poco, they should arrange immediate replacement or software correction to rectify the error.

Hello team,

I wish to bring your notice that there is a airtel broadband junction box in front of my house. And this junction box is causing a lot inconvenience as i could not park my four wheeler in front of my house and more over because of this junction box many are keeping the garbage bags near this box which is creating a mess daily.

I hereby attaching photos for reference.

So please consider...