Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 5

Hey, Kindly add the below two songs in your database as hellotune on high priority basis as soon as possible. I've provided all the required info below.
________________________________

Duration- 16 min 0 secs
Label- 2021 Bhakti
Lyricist- Srila Prabhupada
Song Link- https://open.wynk.in/UVMM7VZOgeb?~campaign=share&~feature=wynkbr...
Hi, my name is ujjwal sahu. Airtel Payments Bank Blocked my account without any notice and then when i call they are say your kyc is expired. So i submit all documents 11 April today is 5 May But Still Not Unblocked my Account and when i call Airtel bank they're say wait 24-48 hour's but no response. 1 month complete. I Linked my this bank many salary site etc etc i lose huge money for this scam. Please help me to unblock my Airtel Payments...

I recharged my airtel no. with the pack of Rs179 which has unlimited calls for 28 days and some other benefits. But even though recharge is successful of which I have confirm text too(that will be attached under).
So, please help me with my problem.
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since August 2020, I'm not able to receive call from any number on my Airtel sim card even when I was doing recharge regularly.
    First I thought it's probably SIM error so I change the sim through my local shopkeeper store but no results.
    Again I complaint several times on Airtel App, Airtel customer care numbers 121, 198 and some other numbers but they always register a complaint/problem and close it by saying issue is resolved...

I have requested my broadband shift to my new home on April 25th. Airtel processed my request for 8 days just to say "We can't shift". I have been calling them daily and they promised me that an airtel connection is available in that area and they will give the connection 100%. But now, they are telling me it is not possible. If that is easy the case, they should have informed me earlier itself, so that I might have arranged some other service provider. Me being a freelancer have lost my clients due to the absence of the internet and this has affected my earnings for this month.
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am in Abu Dhabi now as there is no Airtel network here. I have purchased an international Roaming pack for 799. But still it's not showing network. I tried restarting and manual selection. As there is no network I am unable to contact their customer care number. I have sent an email explaining this issue. Instead of helping me they are asking to call customer service. I am porting this sim once I reach India. But now I need my refund....

Landline number[protected]

Tried calling the chennai no for complaints as well as 121

No use

please help resolve

Land line number is[protected]
        at K2 Y S ENCLAVE Virugambakkam chennai

The Calls are not clear and is very noisy for people who hear from the other side

Tried calling 121 = No opton to report this problem
        Found a number[protected] Always says busy,
        No one is pikcing
        Can u please help resolve

Sampath
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have today 03/05/2022 requested for the removal of a line falsely registered under my NIN identity no. [protected] but which does NOT belong to me. This number is [protected]. Your service centers are making money from unscrupulous like minded Nigerians by selling them exorbitant airtel lines activated with some other person's information details. I reported this to your Abakaliki Airtel shop at Ogoja Road. But your Service Center manager...
          Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope you are doing fine.

I would like to inform you that in earlier days I had multiple options to recharge my monthly plan, but these days there is no such option in the Airtel network. Whether a customer is required or not, the default setting is that amount. We are supposed to recharge that amount to make a call or access the internet. We have lost our customer freedom to choose the plan...

Im an airtel user for morethan 5 years. Currently i had charged for 2GB/ day pack. But i didnt get the full data. I started to check the issue and found that they reduce the data of next day from today night 11:30. At the same time they reduce data from the current day also. That is, on every day, from 11:30pm to 12:00am, the data used on that half hour is charged from both days. Please resolve this theft from airtel india.
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i recharged my phone no. [protected] with airtel Rs 699 plan on 30/04/2022, which Amazon prime video subscription. But when i go into the airtel thanks app the claim now option is not available, instead its showing watch now and further it leads to opening the google play with amazon prime app and in the prime video app its showing Your subscription is ended.

Please kindly look into this matter

Borish pegu
            Mobile-[protected]
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently ported my sim to airtel as it was giving good network.But, after porting i couldn't get any incoming calls .Even I registered complaint in the app but still no response.
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi - I forgot Mpin for airtel payments bank. That was created 4-5 years back when i was using a normal phone - probably i gave some random name. I'm unable to remember the details that i had provided at that time(like Name). When i tried to retrieve the mpin by calling your customer care, they are asking for these details - which i forgot and its impossible to get those details. Could you please help me to retrieve back the mpin. I'm ready...
                I would like to give a complaint regarding an Airtel tower in an area which in right in the middle of a residential colony and very near to a lower primary school.
                The tower is located in MU5 KOTHI, VISHAKHA ENCLAVE, PITAMPURA, DELHI 110034.

There is a primary MCD school around 20m from the tower on the FRONT side. There are also many play schools for very small children in this residential locality.

MU,...

I have recharged my number and it is reflecting in my account. But am not able to use it neither incoming calls nor outgoing calls. Stating that there is no recharge.
                Please help to resolve this issue ASAP.

Thanking you.
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my phone with unlimited calls + 1.5 gb daily data for 83 days airtel pack. I've been noticing my daily data finishes sooner than it probably should and I decided to stay up till 12 today and see if I'm actually getting 1.5gb everyday. So I checked sharp at 11:59, refreshed the page at 12 and turns out I just had 1 GB left out of 1.5GB and my mobile data isn't even on. So there's no way the problem is on my end. Airtel has the...

I have registered FASTAG with my vehicle number GJ36R0340. while purchasing FASTAG i have submitted my KYC as PAN number AXFPT2926E.
                  I have ordered FASTAG using official number- [protected]. given by our organization . Now i have been transfered and registered number is with some other employee. I have sent several mails and had communication with [protected]@airtel. but no conclusion . They asked me to tear the FASTAG in two pieces i have also sent the picture through mail . i have also provided my new communication number, i have not received a single call from there support tam.
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I called an employee name Mr. Roshan Thakur who was sales rep who installed Airtel Broadband connection for NG Valencia. I called him as I was unable to access internet for the last 2 days and it had hampered my office work. I got angry as he was purposely not answering my calls (evident from Truecaller, which showed he was on call with others) I told him "Mai chutiya hu jo tumko itna call kar raha hu: to which he started behaving erratically and threatened he won't solve my issue and told you go ahead and complain anyone and he doesn't care. He even told me "bhadva chod" at the end and disconnected the call. Am I paying Airtel for such service, no internet, work getting affected and to top that employees threatening you. Please take appropriate action against such individuals.

Airtel Employee Details
                    Roshan Thakur
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The net work condition in our locality is very worse
                      We the dwellers loose many recharge money
                      And cannot perform internet work properly .

So, I humbly request to solve the problem and think about us since we are customers too...