Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 24, 2022
2065
Profile

File a complaint to Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]

Having problems with Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]

Gujarat

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 224 344

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] reviews & complaints(5550)

I have registered for connection. My request I'd 78294732. I paid online an amount of Rs 2303. Amount deducted from my account. My status on one page showing payment failed. When I retry it says pending payment request against your kyc waitlist I'd
Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid online for gas connection request I'd 78294732 amount Rs 2330. Amount deducted but payment status showing payment failed at one place. When I try again then it shows already a pending payment request against your kyc waitlist I'd.

Yesterday I had raised complaint regarding my gas delivery and your customer care executive assured me to deliver the same...

My name mahesh sahu, today at 2:30 pm fill a petrol on bharat petrolium akot but nozzle operator misbehaving with mi when I was asked him to show the zero reading . Operator told me that our petrol pump never do fraud then why you asking zero reading then that person shouting on me, his tone get high and he abusing mi . After that manager came and many staff members gather around me like all them want to hit me . After that I move to home. This incident very much disappointed, very bad behaviour of staff members towards me. BPCL is reputed but this type of incidents spoil everything. I want apology from that person who misbehave with me. So I request you take action as early as possible.

During this pandemic situation we moved from one district to another in the same state, so at the time of shifting we carried our cylinder with our household materials and now we need to change the address to our current location but Bharath gas has no such address changing option in online and also they dont have address changing facility from one district to another district even in same state, which is really annoying !

On online booking for refil of LPG, i hadnt recieved the delivery in three days. But surprisingly my status of order no[protected]...

Ragular is not fitting with new gas cylinder.

Please check it ASAP
          Mobile No. [protected]

The complaint I want to register against SHREE PRANAV GAS AGENCY(bharat) located in venkitapuram, coimbatore tamilnadu. The...
            I am Pradeep from Kanjirappally, Ph [protected], pradeep.[protected]@gmail.com.
            Yesterday I went to BPCL PUMP at...
            Hello Sir my name is shubham Dhavale and Cylinder register on my mother's name So when i order or book cylinder i call delivery...
            I booked a LPG gas cylinder from ebharatgas.com through cc avenue using Google pay. Amount of Rs.2144 is deducted from my...
            Dear sir, madam,
            My name: ponmurugan.R
            My mobile no: [protected]
            My lpg gas: Indane gas

My...
            Today booked cylinder via upi payment option, deducted 818 rs but booking is not done nor the payment showing in payment history.br...

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — Non refund of transaction failure in respect of consumer No. 31844403-reg.

I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 17.05.2021and made payment using upi on bill desk portal. Amount of Rs. 812 was deducted...

Sir/madam,
            I have booked a gas cylinder by mistake. Kindly cancel the order. Refill booking number: 17555

My phone number : [protected]

The service provider is:

Kunjachan Bharat Gas Service, 7/824/D, Kakkanad, Veegaland Road, Kochi, Kerala 682030

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — Payment refund against consumer id-108241265

I booked Bharat gas on dt 08.05.21 and made payment through PHONEPAY through my Kotak Mahindra account at 10:04 am, amount...
              I made a transaction of Rs 809.50 towards refill of bharat gas on 29/04/2021 through the transaction ID[protected] through...

I have been book my cylinder date of 1st of May 2021 But still i dont get my cylinder at my home and dont even call from your delivary excutive.This is happen everytime with me please take action on this

Rajaram Gas Distributors, Windercity, Katraj, Pune 46
                Distributor Code-112245

Gas Cylinder is asking for additional charges for delivery at home.

I want a valid reason as in why our gas booking has been blocked without giving us any intimation before hand or not calling and informing us about the blocking of our account. IF the account has been registered twice which we are not aware of your should have atleast given a call or should have dropped a mail for informing that the account or mobile no has been registered twice and please change the registered mobile number at the earliest before the account is blocked from our side. We are senior citizens travelling in this covid situation is not possible for us therefore we want a valid reason as is why our account is been blocked without given any information before hand.