Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22 2283 2646

Industrial & Commercial Business Head Quarters
Fax: +91 22 2271 3671

Chief Vigilance Officer
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Bhavan - 1, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400074
Tel: +91 22 2271 3261
Fax: +91 22 2271 3611

Gas Head Quarters
Bharat Petroleum, Bharat Bhavan - 3, 13 Walchand Hirachand Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001

View More Information...

2038
Good

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] related photos (695)

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

L
Aug 17, 2020
Islington, United Kingdom
I had booked bharat gas cylinder on 09/08/2020 and made online payment using hdfc debit card. Amount ₹ 596.38/- was deducted from my account but it is showing payment status as failed on bharat gas cylinder booking site. After making payment from bharat gas app i got a payment reference number :[protected] and my payment made through ccavenue at utilitiescc ref no:[protected]. I have neither received any payment confirmation from bharat gas site nor amount refunded to my account as this transaction got failed.

[Aug 17, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
    Aug 17, 2020
    Nashik, Maharashtra
    Bharat gas delivery staff are forcing people to bring their empty cylinder down from the second floor and carry a filled one back up. Many seniors are unable to carry a 15kg cylinder and are forced to hire other labour even thought T and C states cylinder will be delivered to home and free of cost.

Aug 12, 2020
      Hounslow, United Kingdom

I am continuously getting maximum otp limit exceeded error. My request id is 73283902

[Aug 12, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 12, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 12/08/2020 and made online payment using my debit card. Amount ₹ 596.38/- was deducted from my account but still it showing payment status as pending on bharat gas cylinder booking site. I have neither received any payment confirmation from bharat gas site nor amount refunded to my account.
        Online payment made through ccavenue but confirmation not received
        Online payment made through ccavenue but confirmation not received

[Aug 13, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 11, 2020
          Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
          I have booked Bharat Gas LPG cylinder on 11/08/2020 and made online payment using SBI Netbanking. Amount of Rs 604.32 was...

Aug 9, 2020
          Milan, Italy
          I booked a cylinder today as on 9th august 2020. I had made payment from my south indian bank debit card for rs.594.50 was debited but the payment status shows as pending. Kindly help me with the matter.
          amount debited from my account but the status shows as pending

[Aug 09, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 1, 2020
            Kolkata, West Bengal
            Respected Sir,
            My booking reference no is 40689 & cash memo no is 46027 I have not receive my cylinder still now from...

S
            Jul 30, 2020
            Islington, United Kingdom
            Name-Mr.RAMVEER SINGH
            CONSUMER NO. 77308979
            Consumer ID[protected]
            GAS - BHARAT GAS
            Distributor Name- KARAN BHARATGAS, CITY-MEERUT(UP.)

Respected sir,
            Due to by mistake my son press the option in application of opt
            subsidy is activate.
            So i request to you sir please Deactivated my opt subsidy option

I hope you will not be activated my Opt Out Subsidy option
            Please reply me as soon as possible

[Jul 30, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 27, 2020
              Hounslow, United Kingdom
              I'm doing payment for online bharat gas connection but my payment is failed and money is deducted from my credit card please refund my money
              Payment failed but money deducted

[Jul 28, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Nilesh Meena Jul 27, 2020 I'm doing payment for new lpg connection but my payment is failed and money is deducted from my credit card please refund my money

V
                Jul 26, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                I have booked gas in bharath gas online booking that time my payment was not successful. Next i cannot booking and say payment status pending. Please help for booking gas
                Online payment not successful

[Jul 26, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                  Jul 25, 2020
                  Acton, United Kingdom
                  Defective regulator

[Jul 25, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 25, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    I want to change resgistered mobile number

Jul 24, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Hi - I can't able to generate OTP to my registered mobile number.
                      Am receiving an error - The maximum OTP limit exceeded. Could you please help me to resolve it.
                      Error - Maximum OTP Limit exceeded

S
                        Jul 23, 2020
                        Hounslow, United Kingdom
                        While booking and payment the booking is automatically turned to cash on delivery but as the payment method is changed money should be deposited back but money is not deposited in bank and this has happened two times till now...

[Jul 23, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                          Jul 21, 2020
                          Hounslow, United Kingdom
                          I had requested for new connection and submitted documents on 18.07.2020, same was verified and payment was done on same date....
                          Jul 20, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          It is more than 21 days and more than 15 working days from my date of application 29-jun-2020 reference number 72932182 for...

Jul 18, 2020
                          Hounslow, United Kingdom
                          I have applied for new gas connection on 16th july 2020.
                          My request id is 73118311.
                          I checked for two days and all that time it showed "documents verification is under process". So i kept checking every day.
                          Now whenever i put my details to check the status "maximum otp limit exceeded" message show up. I am not able to know how long bharat gas will take to verify the documents. I want to pay online but due to this error i dont know the status.
                          Please help.

[Jul 18, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 13, 2020
                            Acton, United Kingdom
                            I lost my gas connection paper during shifting to a flat in salap, howrah.

Now want to transfer the gas connection to salap more. Please do the same.
                            Archana chatterjee,
                            Mohiary majhipara, andul-mouri, howrah-711302

[Jul 13, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                              Jul 13, 2020
                              Singapore, Singapore
                              I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 07/07/2020 and made online payment using gpay upi payment. Amount ₹ 594/- was deducted from my account and status showing payment success but cyilender not delivered payment made through ccavenue. Plz check... And my refunded in my account. Plz it's very urgent.

Plz my cyilender delivered in today.
                              My 1st cyilender was empty...plz my cyilender delivered.

O
                                Jul 12, 2020
                                Istanbul, Turkey
                                Sir/mam i have booked bhart gas cylinder on 11july 2020 payment made online and status showing failure but money is deducated from my account and it is not refunded to my account

[Jul 12, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.