Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Load

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1184)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL Broadband — highly rude and ridiculous behaviour of S.D.O. broadband Dehradun

Ms. Srishti
hello,
I am seriously fed up from highly poor, unresponsive and ridiculous behavior of BSNL officials especially...
Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Anoop S
Respected Customer Care Executives,
I am using BSNL broadband connection (500 compo plan) since Aug 10th. All these days i didnt get the speed as u offered(2mbps). I am getting a downloading speed of 2 to 6kbps b/w 6 am to 8am. Then 20kbps to 40kbps b/w 9am to 10am. The rest of the time the downloading speed is diffrent sometimes 2kbps sometimes 20kbps. Today morning I tested the internet speed in an internet speeedometer Web. The speed shown is 12.2kbps. This speed is very low
Also their is another problem am getting a very low speed than that i mentioned above when i connect ADSL splitter. Now i directly connected that line to my Dlink modem. In the begning i thought it was the problem of my ADSL splitter. I bought a new one. But the same problaem is occuring again. Infact i couldnt use phone while using internet.
I tried to call u several times to 2378440, 2377879, 2324844, 2324811, 2324822 thse numbers. But i couldnt get u. Plse take necessary steps to solve this problem. My landphone number is[protected] mob num:- [protected]

Rajeev Bhatnagar

i have a bsnl excel no [protected](rajasthan, jaipur), i have balance of Rs. 157 and it will expire on 9/2/2009, and BSNL has banned my incomming call. and very surprisingly not outgoing calls.
    please help me

thaning you in anticipation

rajeev bhatnagar
    jaipur
    sir
    i am from District Nagaur Rajasthan Village Kankraya
    In my village proper network not available so all people use other mobile such as Airtel, Vodafone
    any bsnl officer noticed this problem. l resquest you please solusion our this problem
    My NO. [protected]
    dear sir,
    I am from sri ganganagar rajasthan.yesterday i hv balance of 6400/-rs. but from yesterday midnight i am suffring from deduct my balance due to isd calls even i didn't make any of isd call but its automatically made and i dont know how and when.I request you please solusion mine proplem as soon as possible

My cell no ...[protected] yours faithfully
    deepak k aggarwal

I had applied for a telephone line, and given following no[protected].
    I am waiting for telephone bill and other correspondance from BSNL.
    Kindly revert back with your comments.

Pankaj Bais
    dear i am a idea net seter customer i m see idea leaflate and poster in market " idea net setter 236 kbps speed" so my net setter is not run in 236 kbps daily speed 2 to 4 kbps speed plz help me
    dear sir,
    please tell me about my broadband usage and bill amount.telephone no. [protected].

GURVINDER SINGH KAIMY
      Sir, i have applied for passport on dated[protected] vide file no. CHDZ00222208 at District Passport Collection Office in Bathinda. Four months has been passed, i have not received my passport till now and moreover no information has been given to me regarding the delay in issue of new passport. I am working as Employee in BSNL at Bathinda and NOC has been attached with my documents obtained from department. I have no awareness if any formality regarding issue of new passport is pending towards me.kindly issue me passport as early as possible to avoid further delay.An early action in this regard would be appreciated.

EMPLOYE — DID NOT RECEIVE PASSPORT

Respected Sir,

I have applied PASS PORT for my parents (MUNIMANDA SAMBAIAH, MUNIMANDA LAXMI )and there File No's are A064509, A064499)respectively, for which the status is (PASS PORT granted and ias expected to be dispatche on 11/12/2008.)This status is same from past 15 days, but till now i havent recieved them in my hands, So, i request you to look into it do the needful as soon as possible, as i have to VISA for both of them by last week of DECEMBER 2009.

Your's Sincerely.

RAJESH.MUNIMANDA

passport — Passport not recvd

I have to receive a registered post from Kolkata. My passport has been despatched from Kolkata by the Passport Office and as per the status shown online it is posted on 17.02.2009. I am staying at Garia, kindly help me to trace the parcel. The registered post no. as given by the passport office is SP2646.
      REMINDER - I / 12.03.2009

Dear Sir, Dt. 05.02.2009

I had applied for passport through Speed Post in the month of August 2008 ( No. SPOST/MUZ/W37/2779/08 DT. 29.08.2008 of mine and no SPOST/MUZ/W37/2778/08 DT. 29.08.2008 of my wife Mrs Sudha Sinha ). Even Police verification had been completed in the said month.

But we are very sorry to inform you that till date none of our passport has been delived to us even after the lapse of almost -5- months.

I therefore, request you to look into the matter personally and get the issue resolved without further delay of time.

Yours faithfully

passport — NOT RECEIVED NEW PASSPORT

HI SIR MADAM
      I AM REQUESTING YOU CHECK THE DETAILS OF THESE PASSPORT
      AS IT HAS BEEN GIVEN FOR RENOVATION
      NO NEW P.P. HAS BEEN RECIEVED SO PLEASE MAIL THE INFORMATION AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE

new passport — passport not received

I Chundi Bharathi applied for new passport in the month of December 2008. But so far I have not received Passport even after about 6 months. I request you to kindly expedite the same as early as possible.

My File NO: W714514 of 2008.

Thanks and Regards,

Chundi Bharathi

passport — NOT RECEIVED NEW PASSPORT

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I APPLIED FOR MY SON NEW PASSPORT IN MADURAI PASSPORT OFFICE ON[protected]
      FILE NO:K002933.BUT STILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED KINTLY HELP ME TO GET THE PASSPORT.THANK YOU

REGARTS
      R.JEYA PRABHA RUBAN RAJA

new passport — Passport not received

Dear, Sir This a is a matter of great concern that even after my repeated visit and follow up with the concern office and officer we could not get our passport till date , no is GZB A006636 10 Manan Khulllar
      Ranvir Khullar
      F/O Manan Khullar

BSNL — regarding validity extension

my mobile no is [protected].after recharging it regularly its validity is not extended.

BSNL Broadband — Connection failure

Kannan V V
        I hav been using BSNL Broadband since May 2008 and it is disheartening to know that i am unable to browse with...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

BSNL Cellone — OUTGOING CALL BARRED

SOMESH VERMA
        I am owing BSNL Cell-one post paid connection since 3 years ago. I have never missed my bill payment any month. On 1st of...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

BSNL Landline — Telephone shifting

Chandra Sekhar
        I had given the application for the shifting of my telephone numbered[protected]. Even though more than 2 months have been...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Om Shankar Jha

Non Reciept of Security Money Even After One Year of depositing POST PAID SIM Card No.- [protected]

Consequent upon my transfer from Dhubri I deposited my Post Paid SIM Card under Cellone Post paid Plan 325 SIM Card no. [protected] to BSNL DHUBRI on 28 June 2007 at 12.15 Hrs and requested for release of Security Money. More than year has passed but Security Money has not been refunded till date. I have cleared all dues.

Kindly remit my security deposit to my SBI CBS Account number [protected], SBI CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, PIN -110003.

Yours Sincerely,

Om Shankar Jha
        Deposited SIM CARD No.- [protected]
        Deposited to BSNL DHUBRI on 28 June 2007
        i have submitted an application for change of plan from 725 to 325 for my postpaid mobile no [protected] six days back but have not got changed. can you check it and confirm the same.

BSNL Dataone — Horrible customer care

shaji george
          I have a dataone broadband connection. This morning I could not connect and got a message on my screen saying that I need...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

BSNL Cellone — cellone

rohit gupta
          i was told by the bsnl dealer that i will get 3 months validity
          but i only get 1 month validity...

and...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

BSNL Broadband — very slow downloading speed and connection problem

sachin kumar
          my name is sachin kumar i am a bsnl broadband user .i am currently using home 750 unlimited plan whose downloading speed is...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

BSNL — BSNL Mobile Radio Service

Guruvendra Singh Parmar

I am user BSNL post paid moblie with tarrif plant 525. my mobile no is [protected] i started the...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (55)

BSNL Bangalore — No Dial tone

Immanuel
          There is no dial tone in my BSNL land line phone. No incoming and outgoing calls. Phone number is[protected] Please rectify...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (73)

BSNL Dataone — Internet connection very slow

Valarmathy

I have a BSNL internet connection. I am unable to connect to some sites many of the times. It takes a very...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Tathagata Ghosh
          I had downloaded at night from 2:00 A.M to 8:00 A.M (2nd August: within the free usage hours) but that amount of space (MB) is not excluded from the total used space. I came to know it while I check the service record.
          The download speed is not also as expected. Most of the time link is not available and the connection is also getting disconnected after a certain while.
          The service and customer support is very much poor. The do not take any step after informing such a problem.

Home Plan 500 — Broadband not connecting

since Past fifteen days i had so many complaints regarding the broad band not working. Some of them called up and asked now its working or not.But so far not connecting. My phone number 26625964. can you please take a neccessary action.

waiting for your prompt reply.

Best Regads,
          [censored]rudeen

home 500 — Broadband Not working

My BSNL broadband portal ID is [protected]@bsnl.in, 24033519 is my phone number, i unable to connect internet and i registered online complaint, but not yet rectified

please do needfulaction
          The plans above Rs.700-00 is free at night from 2-00 am to 8-00 am
          I can not know my free space on broad bank.i use 500 plane.2am to 8am it is free i know that.but other timeit is resticted free space.so i want know how much i have my free space.plz sir tel it as early as possible. thanks
          kausik
          Is night unlimited also works on the plan of Rs-250

TIMIR BARAN BISWAS
            I cannot check the usage detail of Broadband Account for more than four days. What is the problem?

BSNL Broadband — Account Management

Hello Sir,
            The website for viewing the usage is not opening since 2 days. We know the portal id and its password while the same site in now asking for user id and password which we do not know. the link which i was using till date was bbservice.bsnl.in and now its opening the bsnl portal. Pls do reply or pay heed to this..
            Dir Sir

I have BSNL Braod Band Connection
            Uniue ID No RJJPU[protected]
            Telephone No JPF 2608566

I forget my Borad Band Administrative Password

I want to reset it Please do same and inform to me or tell me the procedure for the same

thanking you

In wating your reply

Kailash Narayan Gupta
            C-23 vikas Marg
            Sethi Colony Jaipur 302004
            i'am bhupesh suthar& i want my id & password.
            my tele.no:[protected]
            my phon no is[protected], the bill for the month of june 2009 is not proper as per the plan home ul 750. please rectified the bill failing which i have no option to disconnect the phone
            I AM NOT ABLE TO CHECK BSNLBROADBANDUSAGE/ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.

BSNL — broadband account manegement

i can not open the page of broadband account manegement.Whenever i try to open the page it's said that there is some problem.For this reason i can not see the usage, , , , , , , , ,
            I have bsnl broadband connection. My phone no. is [protected].Few problems are with my telephone.1:Frequent disorder of telephone.2:Link failure is a common thing.3:failure to vew usage.Can any one help me ?

Joshi
              I applied for Shift of telephone from Airport Road to R T Nagar, after continuous follow up, at the end BSNL executives activated new connection No 23656084, and was asking Rs 500 as fees, for activating, I denied to pay it, since as per BSNL there is no charge / bribe to be paid, or encouraged.
              After this executives said, it will take 1 week to activate Broadband. Now from customer care 1500, I came to know that Broadband shift work order is not issued, they can not work on it. And given one No to follow up 23431100, when asked to the officer there, she given one more No to follow up.. 23434466 . This is very CHEAP.. Unless they dont get Bribe money they will not activate broadband ?, If phone is shifted, then why taking time for Broadband ?
              Respected sir,
              In gujarat < banaskantha < palanpur < chandisar our bsnl customer service is very poor !
              i had apply for new broadband connection ! but till now i dont get broadband service !
              i had apply befor 10 days !
              my password & id are comes but the service is not active !
              when i called in costumer care !
              i dont get satisfy with your costumer executive !
              my phone no. is [protected] my broadband servise is on this no.

dear sir plz do needfull as early as possible

i m so tired to do complain in bsnl !
              my cell no. is [protected]

BSNL — details of call list 9490925511

V. Venkateswara Rao
                [protected] This is prepaid connection my self. I want to Out going calls If any charge incomeing call list also required....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

BSNL Prepaid SIM — Pin blocked . PUK code is required.

SANCHITA BHARADWAJ
                Mobile no.[protected]
                sim no.[protected]...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (136)

BSNL — Change of Name [Resolved]

anuamit2005
                I have a landline number of BSNL at my home under plan 150 against which I have also issued a Broadband connection. This phone...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)