Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 655

dear sir
maine BSL ka 45 rupies wala tarif voucher dalbaya taha jisse mare cell main 1paisa per second call ka amount lagna tha per mare cell main kuch amout jayeda kat raha hai main costumar officer maish kumar ko complant bhe likha de the per unhone mujhe mare compland no 6051255 batlaya tha per us per koi action nahi leya gaya hai , kabhe kabhe costumar officer ba;te hai ke network conjection ke bajah se jayeda amount cut jata hai , main jana cahta hu ke network cojection ke karan BSNL ka amount costumar ke pass keyo nahi jata hai .

Name yogendra Singh
complant no 6051255
mobile no [protected]
moradabad UP
MAI APNI MOBILE ME 45 KA TARIFF ONE LINE KRNA CHAHTA HOUN. PER USME 55 SE KUM KA KOI AMOUNT NAHI. APP KOI UPAY BTAYE 1 PESA SECOND KA PER CALL HO JAYE .
mai ne bhi apni mobile me 1 paisa secand ke leya request dalwaie thi per 1 week se huwa nahi hai

My phone Number[protected] sice March,2009.
    My earlier number was [protected] with Unique ID:[protected] since 1996.
    Now when I wish to add my account in to the bsnl.portal it demands unique id where as the service providers have made some changes in the billing system and the unique id va nished and in its place a new CUSTOMER ACCT.No.appear as "[protected]" This id is not accepted by the bsnl.portal and I had travel 12 kms to pay my telephone land line bill at the Exchange located chandhanagar,lingampally. Please advice the procedure and the correect system where I can add my landline phone account in the bsnl.portal and effect online payments. Incidentally I receive the phone bill on e-mail at "[protected]@gmail.com",but I am unable to effect online payment. Please look in to the matter.: s.jyotiprakasan
    please tell me ISBsnl broadband plan Under phone no 250834 has been upgrade to 750ul+ from 1-12-09. I had dposit rs 750 in advance on 23-11-09
    Dear Sir/Madam

I am a Senior Scientist working in ICRIAT-Patancheru, Hyderabad. I used to stay in Masab Tank, Hyderabad and had a BSNL landline with Ph No. 23304715 till 30 May 2010. On 31 May 2010 we moved to a new home in Kondapur area in Hyderabad. I gave a request in the BSNL service center for changing my telephone to this new home and accordingly BSNL disconnected my old number and allotted a new number[protected]. However, no body turned up to our home to give this connection till to date. I am giving my new home address below. Pl. send BSNL personnel to give the connection.

Flat No: 503, Tulip Block, Lotus Arcadia,

ICRISAT, Patancheru -502 324, A.P. India

Tel: +[protected]; Cell: +91-[protected]

Email: a.[protected]@cgiar.org

Website: www.icrisat.org

ICRISAT is a member of Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research

I am using BSNL HOME 500 C broadband line for past 2years, though I was warned by so many of friend about the bad service provided by BSNL. I have no complaints till I shift. My Telephone no is 24746876 and. I have given request for shifting on 28.08.2009. But, connection to the shifted house has been given on 22.09.2009. But I was charged for full month instead of 9days and free calls has been calculated on pro-rata basis on their favor and the details as follows.

Gross Metered Call 64
      Free Call 53 (It should be 150 as per the plan)

Rent 500.00
      Call Charges 11.00
      Service Tax 52.63
      Gross Amount 564.00
      Credit Adj 9.00 (From the previous bill payment)
      Net Amt 555.00

It is clearly showing that BSNL is trying to steal money from customer as much as they can, when a customer requests them. For being BSNL customer, I was charged left and right and not per the terms agreed for.

Praying for Judgement with this regard

MY CELLONE NUMBER IS [protected]
        THE COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEMARKETING THROUGH CELLPHONE. ONE DAY A MASSAGE CAME FROM #12630019 FOR ANY FACILITY ABOUT MUSIC.THAT FACILITY WAS AVAILED BY MISTAKE. I TRIED MANY TIMES TO UNSUBSCRIBE THIS FACILITY BUT IN VAIN. THE CALL ON THIS # CHARGES RS.5/- P.M. WHEN I ASKED AT CUSTOMER CARE. THEY REPLIED THAT WRITE [UNSUBCRIBE] AND SEND TO 12630019. BUT MASSAGE NOT GOES TO THIS NUMBER....

CMD / BSNL

Ref: Your E-mail dated.03.09.2009

At least thanks for the day as BSNL/ Kolkata are able to gear up BB-Speed upto 776.2 kbps on 15.11.09 for the 2nd time in this year. Earlier on 21.07.09 the speed was 1100.3 kbps communicated to you vide E-mail dated. 23.07.09. [Both the records reproduced]
        REJOINDER-2 Dated[protected]

STATUS

Plan- HOME UL 750 [Reduced to 500]

BSNL BROADBAND SPEED TESTER

In continuation a speed recorded on[protected] at 20.20hrs as 1100.3kbps (for me) came to my notice. Though it remained for few hours but improvement initiated is appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachment: Copy of speed record for future official record reference by all concerned

Chinmay Kar 23.07.2009

BSNL BROAD BAND SPEED TESTER

BSNL BROADBAND SPEED TESTER

Your IP Address: 59.93.210.120

Your Current Bandwidth Reading : 776.20kbps
        (Download Rate at 97.03 KB/sec)

28.8 kbps

YOUR SPEED

1000 kbps

1500 kbps
        DSL/T1/Cable Modem

Efforts made to gear up BB-Speed is however appriciated.Hope this will continue.

BSNL — Disturbance in Telephone Line

Since last 3 months I am facing lot of disturbance in my telephone line. I had complained so many times but all in vain. After complaints, the line man calls from the pole and just say that your phone is working and cuts the calls and is least bothered to listen to our complaints.

Many a times there is no dial tone at our end and it comes only if there is some incoming call on it. We have broadband connection too, and the link...

BSNL Pune New Sangvi — Telephone Wire not replaced

I am really amazed of the fact - when i placed a complaint of replacing the telephone wire - which was cut from the main pole to my residence at various places - they said they don;t have additional wire to change it.
          i have been a customer since 10 yrs and paying approx 1200.- to 2000/- INR per month as rent + usage fees.
          The telephone wire was cut due to a truck carrying something tall material. We placed the complaint and...

I own a mobile connection No.[protected] in my name. Inadvertently some caller tune has been activated in my cell phone which I do not want and wish to get it discontinued. All my complaints through your call center have gone to deaf ears and nothing has been done so far. I have sent message "UNSUBSCRIBE" to 56799 at least four times and every time I got assurance that the caller tune will be removed within 48 Hrs. Nothing has happened even after 48 days! Similarly I am receiving uncalled for , silly and idiotic messages on my above number, umpteen times I complained to your Call Center , again to no avail I also sent messages "START DND" n number of times on 1909 , with standard reply" data could not be retrieved". I doubt whether you are really public sector telecommunication giants or it is just a myth.
          I reserve my right to proceed against you in case my grievances are not redressed within next two days at your sole risk and responsibility.

I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid New excel ananth. I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

Remes A
            I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNLpostpaid it was the jodi sim.of number [protected] I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

My number is[protected]. Please help me in this concern.
            dear sir,
            i have lost my original bsnl prepaid sim please issue me duplicate sim my
            phone number is [protected] .
            i shall be very thankful to you .
            I lost my mobile with BSNL SIM numbered [protected]. It is not in my name and its on my father's friend name. He is no more. I have been using this number for the last more than 5 years. I am using this for my ICICI and SBI accounts. Also i used online topup. I can produce those documents. Will it is possible to block that number and can i get a duplicate SIM of the same number. Please take this complaint as my request and do the needful. I lost the mobile today around 10:30am.
            sim lost
            I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNLprepaid it has sim.of number [protected] I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

bsnl prepaid sim lost, please block it

With thanks
            jitendra kumar biswal
            Respected Sir,

I have lost my Sim Card 5 days back having the number - [protected]. I request you kindly blcok the number so that it cannot be misused. I was trying to register my complaint though the Customer Service 1503 but not able to reach the agent soon.

My number is - [protected]
            Name - Manik Chandra Gouda

On confirmation of Sim Lock kindly send a mail to my Email ID: prasant.[protected]@gmail.com
            bsnl prepaid sim lost, please block it
            I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL 3G Prepaid New . I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

With thanks

AMAR KUMAR PHUTANE
            yesteday My mobile has been stolen when i am travelling in bus. so it's my kindly block my bsnl sim. My sim number is [protected]. Kindly issue a new sim to me.

Sir
              I have an bsnl; prepaid connection having no [protected] with the name of my grandfather Mr. G. L. Agarawal. Sir from ten days internet is not connected from my mobile. i ask to customer care many a times. they tell me that settings are changed and they send mebsnl setting bsnlnet. on 2nd time they told me that yor got wrong settings i am sending setting to u and they send me bsnl stream setting. 3rd time they told me that you activate bsnlnet setting.
              Whenever i call to them they gave me different different suggestian and no one solved my problem

please help me on activating gprs services to my mobile.

we have purchased bsnl postpaid sim on plan 725 wid bsnl netwrk unlimited free and other netwrk at40paise and these all offer will get on the jodi sims also without any monthly rent...that is jodi sim have tariff of the main sim with no rent...this we bought because of their advertisement on tv and news paper.but frm this month starting they have stopped the offers of jodi sim and covert jodisims plan to 99 plan.so this is cheating done by bsnl..so please take neccesary action on this....

I am your regular bsnl excel prepaid user since years. few days before i recharged my mobile
                  (+91 [protected]) with Rs 230 to access internet. since then I m calling customer care executive
                  for Gprs setting and net activation and every time they are just saying "we are sending it in 10 minutes".
                  I am very unhappy and dsappointed with ur service and customer care.
                  Probably I shall be movng to consumer court if i don't get satisfactory result in consequitive days.
                  i am providing my details below.

thanks
                  Deepak Kumar
                  mob no-+91 [protected]
                  brand name and model of mobile- LG KP900 cookie

Prepaid — not received settings for GPRS

Sir/madam
                  My number is [protected] .
                  Inspite of easy recharging my account with Rs 303 I have yet not recieved the settings to activate my GPRS .It has been now about 3 days since I recharged . I had easy-recharged on[protected] between 6pm to 7 pm .The handset I use is NOKIA 3110 classic which is GPRS and WAP compatible. I also sent SMS to 55100 writng ALL twice but the reply is " YOUR HANDSET DOES NOT SUPPORT THE SETTINGS YOU REQUIRE. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE " . This is not expected from your telecom company . May be that i did wrong trusting upon your company .
                  The customr care is not at all helpful in this matter . I called the customer care about 40 times and each time they said the settings will reach within 5 mins or 15 mins and some said within 15 seconds . The customer care as you call it is not at all caring for the customer . I have already posted an comment but why do not I recieve the settings . I have been a customer since 3 years but this is just pathetic about ur customer care service that they never help and even talk rudely to me .
                  Kindly help me Sir/Madam to get my settings to recieve the settongs to activate GPRS in my mobile .

Bsnl-Excel — GPRS not activated

I have a BSNL-Excel connection with Vennela + offer. Many times I requested Customer care to activate GPRS connection for my mobile (handset NOKIA 5130 Express music) but they are not activating it and saying unfaithful reasons. Could you please solve my problem?
                  Mr.Deepak

for using GPRS on your LG handset plz visit bsnl site on net and do the manual settings ao mentioned as there is no OTA settings for LG handsets.

Sikandar Khan
                  my phone number is[protected].i have sent a request for activation of excel on [protected] and [protected] but only activation is on [protected].

I changed my plan to combo 500 where is speed is upto 2.1Mbps
                    I was using my connection only during night from 2.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs
                    my day usage for checking mail and other activity was less..

two three time my utorrent was mistakenly on and my usage touched more..
                    but now my bill is 4k i cann't pay that huge amount
                    i'm ready to pay it by installment, i don't like to cheat bsnl..
                    adding to this, next subsequent month bill was with 10% of previous bill amount..

can anyone give me a solution wat to do for this i'm ready to pay but not the full amount.. whom should i contact.. ? wat i should do .?
                    I agree with all the complaints made. I am also a victim of the so called good service of BSNL Chennai with regard to Broad Band plan change to wireless WIFI Modem by paying Rs. 2200 to BSNL and not able to get my laptop configured by BSNL staffs for the last two months and Wirelss WIFI modem is of no use for wireless.

phone 28352962.

Sir, Iam an victim of bsnl service since last two months.I have suffered a lot with bsnl service in this past two month due lack of assistance by so called officials(Simply sitting & Monthly Getting). Now after repeated complaints to these officials they have sorted out my service. Now iam unable to understand why we cant get our usage details from so called website i.e WWW.self care.sdc.bsnl.co.in. I request these officials to open this website and look how there consumers can navigate there website.

Even our P.M is not satisfied with the Bsnl as i have read the news item published in the news paper.Now please i request these officials to take action against such issues which create inconvenience to consumers.

K.prashanth
                      Victim of Bsnl
                      ya i too sufered a lot with this bsnl services...

i recently changed my portal user id and password. and then i am not being able to login to view my usages. please retrieve my usage detail portal user id and password or help me to find a way to do the same. i would be extremely thankful if the service is provided as soon as possible. My telephone number is[protected], Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
                        how to register my user ID for dataone usage.
                        sir, i recently changed my user id and password and then iam not being able to log in to view my usages. please retrieve my usage detail portal id and password or help me to find a way to do the same. i would be ever greatful if the service is provided as soon as possible. My telephone No is[protected], kadiri, Anantapur dist, Andhra Pradesh.

We had purchased the bsnl Huawei data card from BSNL office at Ranchi, Jharkhand. They assured me the good data transfer rate on the modem. But it failed to give the service as it was assued. We are trying to complain for it to there office but no one present (no number or not a authorised person or call center) to recived the complains.

Thankyou.

SUSHMA CHOUDHARY
                          1st floor, B.N. Tower, S.N. Road,
                          Ranchi-1, jharkhand

I am Mohammed Arshadullah with BSNL mobile No. [protected] in Andhra Pradesh under VENNELA PLUS plan. as per this plan, 250 SMS are free per calendar month. I am not able to know the free SMS balance in the calendar month but many of my friends get the service reply showing the free SMS balance for the calendar month under the same plan. In my phone there is no message counter option also. But it is the responsibility of the company to give information to its customers. It is really giving a headache for me. Even customer care is not able to solve my problem. I will be very thankful if my problem is solved at the earliest.
                            Thank You.
                            my plan is vennela plus.according to it we get 250 msg free...bt iam getting only 160...i want to knw why is it like tht?
                            hiii can we have msg offer in this plan...not the 250 given...more than that...how much does it cost???
                            SIR,
                            I AM USEING bsnl vennela plan. but iam charged more while using std no. pl look into the matter at the earliest.
                            thanking u.
                            PRAKASH B MOREY
                            MOBILE NO O4O [protected]

I had lost my SIM ([protected]) will be 15 days left. from Cuttack, Orissa.Pl block the sim.
                              My Current Cell No. is [protected].Any queries pl conntact on above No....

I herewith post my complaint that I have activated my booster 99 plan on 10.11.09 to my connection and till this time this booster has not effected and I only receive the message that the "Voucher is Pending" and I have been charged by Rs. 1/- for bsnl and rs.1.40 for other gsm instead of 0.10 paise for bsnl and 0.49 paise for other gsm.

though I have reminded atleast 15 times in the past four days, the pubils working in bsnl is not even care or giving any reply with responsibility.

So I expect your kind help in this regard and do the need full.

With regards,

Rahim

This is my 10th complaint on the same matter. I hope it would be the last complaint (by changing to other service providers). My phone number is [protected]. Even after complaining at different places, no action has been taken to deactivate the BSNL tunes but every month I have been looted about Rupees 60/- in my account. Is it govt organization or a cheating organization? Do they want to respect their customers or cheat them in all possible ways. With so much of dissatisfaction, I am going to throw this filthy organizations sim card. I will not be using it any more.
                                I am a cellone connection holder using the number [protected] since December, 2002. In the month of September i got a massage for sending sports news for which Rs.30/- will be deducted from my connection per month. Inadvertantly I have pussed the O.K. and the amount is deductiong from my connection. Now I want to stop the deduction. In this respect you are requested to kindly arrange to stop the payment immediately otherwise I reluctant to disconnec the number as well as BSNL mobile connection.
                                This is for your kind information and necessary action please
                                Pranab Kumar Das
                                13.11.2009
                                I am not interested to take any other mobile connection other than cellone. You are earnestly requested to stop the deduction immediately by paying the amount which has already been deducted.

Pranab Kumar Das
                                The Subscription Service have been activated on my number [protected] since September.
                                I want to get it deactivated. ihave tried many times but unable to get sucess. i have been charged Rs 30 each month. Please deactivate it.
                                my phone number[protected].i recharged 99stv on[protected]pm.that recharge was pending status.i call the customer care several times at last they given complaint number ap [protected]. that problem not rectified up to[protected]p.m.again they given one more complaint no.ap[protected] at 9p.m.on[protected].then they said it will take 72hours. how can i bare this type of service please take immediate action and rectify my problem as possible as early.

BSNL — Unsubscription of BSNL tunes

Sir, the BSNL tunes was subscribed on my number and they charged Rs 30 from my main balance without my request. Now I can not unsubscribe this BSNL tunes. My mobile number is [protected].