Bosch Home India Customer Care
BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.

Bosch Home India Customer Care

BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Fri 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Bosch Home India Complaints & Reviews

Bosch Home India — bosch refrigerator not repairable and money back not received [Resolved]

kundan kochar on Sep 6, 2018
I purchased bosh refrigerator at nasik 18 months back. 2 months back fridge power module burnt and fridge stopped...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Refrigerators

Bosch Home India — non delivery of item hood [Resolved]

Lubnab on Sep 1, 2018
Complaint category Appliances

Lubnab on Sep 1, 2018
This is with regard to the non delivery of item we have purchased and amount has been paid in full. The worst response we are getting from the arjay bosh showroom which is in jayanagar. Kindly take up the matter to the highest level to give us the product we ordered or refund the full amount with interest till date. If it is not resolved we are forced to go against the complany. Hope you provide the best solution for this. Invoice copy has been attached for your reference. As our house interior were pending we booked the product to take it later once interiors finished.

non delivery of hood

[Sep 02, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

girish2018 on Sep 1, 2018
    Dear sir
    I am prof. G. C. Mishra # [protected]
    Purcased bosch refrigerator model - kdn43vr30i ([protected]) on 10 jan 2017 from neelkanth electronics, varanasi
    Complaint: repeatedly water leakage and door rubber loosens.
    Attended by your untrained and unprofessional mechanic mr anurag pandey few months back but of no use. Again we registered a complaint on 26 august 2018 and the same mechanic attended and charged rs 800/ without rectifying the defect by saying that gasket loosens is manufacturing defect and hence can not be rectified. He also gave his personal ph no. To call him directly and not through company.
    Due to this gross negligence a lot of well cooked items kept in the refrigerator are being spoiled and hence we had a lot of financial loss as well as mental harassment.
    You are requested to send a well trained engineer immediately and if possible replace the refrigerator with a new one otherwise we may go to social media and other legal forums.
    Further kindly take appropriate action against mr anurag pandey for his unprofessional attitude.
    Yours
    G. C. Mishra

Srini Zoniac on Aug 30, 2018
      I brought this dishwasher for rs 35000 on oct 2016. It had two yrs warranty valid until oct 2018. It stopped washing the vessels properly and dishwasher tablet remains as it is in the tablet tray even after a complete cycle.

Company service person came in and said the dispenser unit has to be replaced. Now the company supervisor called later and says i have pay for that spare part even though it is under warranty. They say some parts are not covered under warranty.
      In fact this company asked me buy an extended warranty at the time purchase paying additional 5k for 2 more years until 2020. But now refusing to replace parts even within the first 2 yrs warranty period itself.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-02 00:50:50

[Aug 30, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Aug 30, 2018
      Dear Srini Zoniac,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that our team can get in touch with you soon.

Le Papillon on Aug 30, 2018
        We have puchases the washing machine from vjay sales gurgaon on 7th april, 2018. On 16-08-18 we lodge a complaint to bosch customer care about the washing machine has leakage of water from the bottom. Complaint number [protected].

On 17-08-18 a technician visited and said the machine required a part to be replace and part is not available with us and we need some time to repair this machine.

After that we complained several times to customer care and they always said one thing "are are forwarding the complaint to our service agent.'

Please ensure prompt service.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-05 16:10:28

Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Sep 04, 2018
        Dear Le Papillon,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly.

DINESH SHIVAAJI on Aug 29, 2018
          I have raised a service request thrice as i need an product accessories.
          Whenever i am calling to customer care they were saying the dealer will be contact within 48 hours but many 48 hours gone. I am new customer as bought a washing machine one month ago. I lost my hope on service of bosch.

Recent order id : [protected]

Date of 3rd request : 27.08.2018
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-21 14:09:35

[Aug 29, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Aug 30, 2018
          Dear DINESH SHIVAAJI,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

Bosch Home India — urgent help required: maruti dealership - gmg bosch car service, mohan nagar

Kripanshu Sharma on Aug 27, 2018
            I am in urgent need of your support. I gave my car to the dealership on 27-28th july 2018 as it got sunk due to water logging...
            Complaint category Car Dealers

Viren Sejpal on Aug 22, 2018

This is Viren Sejpal, my registered mobile number is : [protected], i have purchased Bosch washing machine from Reliance digital, i got problem in my machine. i have done complain on 18/July about repair my machine to the Bosch.

One of technical employee of Bosch came to my home and said we do not have parts of the machine and we are not able to repair this machine now, we need at-least 15-20 days to repair this machine.

I did so many time calls to the Bosch service centre for repair this machine but they always said one thing, we do not have parts, we shall contact you with in few days for repair, i have done contact to the Ahmedabad technical department branch, its one of the employee Dharmesh (employee code : 2180) said to me, you can take legal action in-front of Bosch we shall give you answer in court, one of the employee Sachin said we do not have parts, so, we are not able to give you service now, and cut the line without my permission, then after i did so many calls to the service centre and no one receiving my calls now.

I am going to take legal action in front of the Bosch company, I am afraid, i have to take your name with the issue.

I would like to inform you about this issue and i hope you co-operate with us.

Thanks & Regards,

Viren Sejpal
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-09 01:23:48

[Aug 23, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Aug 27, 2018
            Dear Viren Sejpal,

Bosch Home India — engine light comes on while driving

J.Gomes on Aug 22, 2018
              I took my nissan navara 2.5 turbo to have new tyres put on, then i was told i must take the car to have my tierods replaced...
              Complaint category Car Service Centers

Avinashkrish on Aug 15, 2018
              I am k. Avinash from edamalaipatti pudhur, trichy, tamilnadu 620012. We booked for service for bosch washing machine on 4th august. They came and seen the washing machine and told that we have to change the board. Due to high voltage and there is a warranty till august 2019. So they said it will take 5 days to get new board. But till now we didn't get the board. When we ask the service centre at trichy that they r telling it will take another one more week now already 11 days over when will get board service was very very poor. Very big company saying that no board stock at chennai head office really. Iam feeling very bad. And their coustomer response is poor.. We said going to complaint on mail they telling simply. We cant expect from bosch. My service request id [protected].
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-21 23:53:08

[Aug 15, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Aug 21, 2018
              Dear Avinashkrish,

New mashin not start
              Sitaram Rawat's reply, Aug 22, 2018
              New washing machine not start
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sehaj Narang
                I was a fool that has purchased your product...
                From years i have been purchasing your product..
                First time received a complaint
                DREMEL 4000 high performance my product.

I had gone to the service centre provided by the company, i live in jalandhar
                They said very rudely that we cannot help you and take the number from internet, we will not provide you the help, we don’t deal all the staff is ### AT FEAR DEAL.
                They insulted me and for that i will SUE BOSCH foR SURE as My father is a LAWYER,
                FIRST FOR INSULTING ME AND NEXT NOT TO PROVIDE ME THE SERVICE and MADE ME ALMOST CRY. There was Gentle lady named AARTI from staff that only was polite, guided me properly...
                YOU GUYS SUGGESTED ME TO BUY THE PRODUCT AS I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE... after THAT WHEN I PURCHASED... REACHED SERVICE CENTRE THEY SAID REACH THE DEALER YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT,
                WHY TO TROUBLE CUSTOMER... what if the person is a traveler, , , ,
                THE ONLY REASON YOUTH IS LEAVING THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF SUCH ### PEOPLE PRESENT IN THE SOCIETY.

Just PROVIDE ME THE SERVICE IN MY CITY OR I AM ABOUT TO FILE an FIR there after your negative REPLY ...

I’m talking rudely because i have been treated badly from your authority...
                😢😢

[Aug 02, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Rm1986
                  Dear bosch

Greetings of the day!

It is submitted that washing machine is having spinning problem, untrained person mr (Arun kumar) visited he doesn't know what is problem in machine. So you are requested to send experienced person so that problem can be resolved on priority.
                  Please do the needful. Very delay please check and resolve the issue.

Order id: [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-09 23:56:38

[Jul 30, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Rm1986 Jul 30, 2018
                  Dear Bosch

Complaint was registered on 07/07/2018 After that Mr Sagar visited and said machine is having Control card problem or motor issue (reason for spinning) . He was also not clear, company ordered the Control card but till date part not come. Mr Kaushal from Delhi office said on 25/07/2018 part should come and issue will be resolved but still it is pending.
                  So Kindly look into this matter on priority.
                  The team is very untrained, they are blemishing reputation of renowned company.
                  Office no of Mr Kaushal is [protected]
                  Gurgaon office no is [protected]

With Regards
                  Rahul
                  Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Aug 03, 2018
                  Dear Rahul,

Bosch Home India — washing machine/agents fake assurance [Resolved]

vadla vyshnavi
                    Hi..I'm the customer of Bosch washing machine..we have raised a complaint regarding the machine a month ago.. agent are not...
                    Complaint category Washing Machines

santoshdas1984
                    My washing machine was showing signs of problems 2 months back and i had raised a complaint with bosch customer care and they assured me of resolution within 2 days.
                    After 2 days a technician turned up and inspected the appliance and came to a conclusion that the door closing mechanism is at fault and a part needs to be replaced.

Since 2 months i am following up and the customer care is neither proving a resolution nor escalating the matter.
                    Today the washing machine broke down and is not functioning at all.
                    Very dissatisfied with Bosch brand, and they are not living up to their reputation.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-27 22:44:50

[Jul 23, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Jul 24, 2018
                    Dear santoshdas1984,

ShrividyaV
                      I bought a Bosch 456ltr refrigerator in August 2015 believing that its quality will be very good, Bosch being a German company. For the past one month, it was not cooling properly. So I raised a complaint on 02 June 2018. A technician attended to it on the same day, said that the reason might be because of the ice piling up at the back side of the refrigerator (the reason for which he did not know). He cleared the ice and asked us to observe until the next day morning. The compressor did not start until the next day. So on my update, he came again and fixed something near the compressor and said it must be working now and asked us to observe again. The compressor started working, but the cooling was too minimal, not enough to cool even a bottle of water. The freezer compartment was working like the refrigerator compartment, then you can understand how the refrigerator area was working. We were not able to use the appliance. When I called up the technician again, he said that the gas has to be refilled, but could not give me an update of when it can be done. The next day (5th June) I called him up and he gave an update that it can be done only on 9th June as the technician to refill the gas was on leave.
                      This was the worst thing we could hear. How does Bosch expect the customer to go on for a week without the refrigerator? The technician also said that just in case the heater has konked off, it might take a month to replace. I am really surprised how Bosch can give such a worst service of its kind, expecting the customer to wait for a week or month to restore their appliance. Once you have started selling your products in India, you must have the spare parts ready and you must also have enough service personnel to attend to the complaint immediately. If not, what is the use of such a big brand name and advertising about your quality, which cannot be maintained by you.
                      I am also totally disappointed by the fact that the product is giving problems within three years of purchase and it is going to cost us Rs.6000, which is not a small amount for Indians. I also saw in this forum that there are other refrigerator customers who have complained of similar ice formation problems in India. This shows that this problem is not unique to me. There is some fault in your product which makes in unsuitable for Indian usage and you have not rectified the same.

How do you expect to spread the brand name in India, if this is what the existing customers are experiencing?

I expect immediate action for this problem and a refund of whatever amount I have spent on the repair. My name is Shrividya and my contact number is [protected].

Also, please ensure that the problem is rectified once and for all.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-12 08:12:15

[Jul 06, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by ShrividyaV Jul 06, 2018
                      I raised the complaint on July 2nd. I have written it as June 2nd by mistake. Regret the error.
                      Updated by ShrividyaV Jul 07, 2018
                      A Bosch representative visited my house today (7th July 2018). He inspected the refrigerator and told me that the compressor is heating up too much because there isnt enough gap between the refrigerator and the wall. There needs to be a four finger gap is his advice. That seems to be the reason why the gas has got evaporated. Moreover, he also found out that the fan in the defrost area also needs to be replaced. They have promised to resolve this next week.

I am satisfied with the response. Hoping that they will resolve this as promised.
                      Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Jul 09, 2018
                      Dear ShrividyaV,

Updated by ShrividyaV Jul 14, 2018
                      It is really pathetic to see that inspire of changing all the parts that they claimed as faulty, the compressor has gone worser and stopped working. They seem to be solving the problem in a trial and error method, at the cost and time of the customer. I have never seen a customer service worse than this.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Bosch Home India — bosch kgn57ai401 bottom freezer 507 litres not working at all

Dharini d
                        It has been a year we bought the refrigerator with extended warranty and just in a year the product stops working and both...
                        Complaint category Refrigerators

Sureshupranathi
                        Bought front loading machine had problem now and then got cleared by service people. Now immediately after warranty over they are tell8to replace the drum and suspension which is the major part in a washing machine. I was shocked hearing this. I need a replacement. Please maintain the standards bosch not at all acceptable. Ur people r telling they have not got approval and we are with out machine for past 15 days horrible bosch. Please look in to the matter and do the replacement as soon possible. I cannot bear any charges. One more thing the service person charged 800rs for checking the complaint. Horrible bosch
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-30 12:15:04

[Jun 27, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Jun 28, 2018
                        Dear Sureshupranathi,

Bosch Home Appliances Team
                        Iam jyothijanardhan from nellore, I asked for how to clean drum since for 1week but they r not responding. I bought Bosch on 15th April 2018 . Please refer to this

Shailly Thakral
                          Bought refrigerator in april 18... Cooling suddenly reduced... Engineer came n said ice in coil... Need to shut down for 24 hrs... N even then problem persists then sensor will b changed. I have bought bosch product for the first time n i am shocked to see the product failure in 2 months... I am sceptical about the future of sensor working if changed n abt other parts especially after warranty is over... I am just not happy with the product n dont think will recommend to anybody with this sorry state of the refrigerator
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-01 15:10:53

[Jun 25, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2018
                          Dear Shailly Thakral,

Rajeshrec276
                            My bosch washing machine is under warranty.. I am getting issue in my washing machine frequently, while running its get stopped in between. I called customer and they suggested to clean the filter and check the water pressure. I did the same and it was good. But again i am getting the same problem, so i raised this issue to bosch customer care and they told me will send the technician to my home and charges of rs 800 is applicable. My question why should i pay this amount while it was in warranty.. I need the explanation for this. And it's pathetic i am paying for service in warranty time. Then why should u specify the warranty period instead u mention as no warranty in product box. Expecting proper response from you guys. Really lost the hope with bosch product.. Never again i will be bosch product..

More over the customer care which is spoke is worst and speaking like rude, please give proper traininf to your customer care to speak with customers in good manners. Even i have recorded that conversation, if you want i can attach this here. Fed up with the bosch customer care.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-27 17:56:47

[Jun 24, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2018
                            Dear Rajeshrec276,

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                              Chaman Handicrafts
                              My poduct lost by flipkart and still asking from commission and reverse shipping fee from seller in place of giving spf
                              (11 minutes ago)
                              Municipal Corporation Of Greater Hyderabad
                              illegal borewell
                              (35 minutes ago)
                              Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL]
                              Demeaning status
                              (35 minutes ago)
                              Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL]
                              wrong pan card number showing and my problem is not resolved
                              (39 minutes ago)