Bharti Airtel (Broadband)

Bharti Airtel (Broadband) Complaints & Reviews

Bharti Airtel (Broadband) — airtel not increasing my speed when the area's speed has increased

vijayvj23 on Mar 13, 2018
Hello team,

I am on an advanced rental plan[protected]/month), this plan gives the speed upto 100mbps and...
Complaint category Telecommunications

Chetan Julka on Feb 24, 2018
I had a airtel landline connection [protected], i had raised a transfer request for this number to my new residence whereas the airtel customer care told me i couldnt retain this number and the number would have to be changed to a new number.

I had this number for 12 years and after understanding that they cannot provide the same number, i decided to cancel the connection on 4th of november.

I raised the cancellation request on 4th november 2017 and got a confirmation mail that i will i will be receiving a final bill on 9th december for the full and final settlement. And my account will not be incurrin any bill after 4th november 2017.

Then i got constant calls from airtel retention team and they were persuading me to continue the connection but after 14 - 15 calls i got fed up and still continued my stand of cancelling the connection.

The problem i a facing is that we are sitting in february 2018 and airtel is still raising the bill saying because i didnt pay 583 amount in november hence they didnt close the connection.

My question is if for 15 days you are chasing me for retaining the number then you never cancelled it in the first place. And if my full and final bill was coming on 9th december then it is anyway more than 7 days.

So are you saying i can never cancel the connection with airtel.

Now in feb airtel is demanding 2400 rupees whereas the connection was never even installed at my residence.

Few days back on 2 consecutive days the airtel customer care employee told me that now the connection is closed and i will never receive a call from airtel.

They are cheats and i am going to be raising a police complaint against airtel if i am continuously getting these harassment calls for non payment of bills.

I hope anyone who reads this message is well aware of what airtel does and i belive it is the worst telecom company to go for.

I'm never going for an airtel connection ever. Either mobile or landline.

I hope this message reaches the right person sitting at the worst telecom company office.

airtel harassing and raising bill for 3 months after cancellation
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Bharti Airtel (Broadband) — no network /data

sulaiman shaikh on Jan 12, 2018
    I have been using airtel for the past 6 years or so. Never had problems then. For the past one year, i have been facing continues...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Telecommunications

Amaravadi RAMA KRISHNA REDDY.A
    I am using airtel broadband 2 years on wards.. Last 3 months back they gave life long discount of 300 rupees.. Suddenly they have removed my discount offer and charged 900 rupees in october bill... Very fraud service by customer care excutives and gave a complaint for 15 days not worked connection and till now no response and charged high amount... Airtel is ok.. But customer care is worst and cheating customers...

Airtel customer care is cheating of customers...
    Updated by Amaravadi RAMA KRISHNA REDDY.A Oct 05, 2017
    Account number...[protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

cheshta_3
      I paid the 3 month airtel broadband bill rs. 3183 for new airtel broadband connection but airtel is considering payment of rs. 383 only.
      The payment of rs. 3183 was made through check #15876 (Axis bank) which was debited from my account on 17/07/2017 and paid to "bharti airtel ltd". I have already provided all the debit details from my account to the airtel staff.
      My complain no. 86227770 with airtel (Filed on 12 aug) is still not resolved even after 100's of communications. Though airtel is admitting the problem is on their side but not resolving it from last 3 weeks.
      Now, i am getting emails and phone calls for disconnection of my broadband but i have already paid the 3 months bill.
      I would request to resolve this issue and put some penalty on airtel for such gross mistakes and causing waste of time and mental harassment to the consumer.

Cheshta
      Airtel account no : [protected]
      Email id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Updated by cheshta_3 Sep 25, 2017
      Airtel has disconnected my connection now whereas i had made 3 month advance payment on activation of account. This is Airtel's data entry fault and i am suffering. I don't want to continue with Airtel; kindly instruct Airtel to refund my 1 month advance payment and i will never ever use Airtel. I am going to write about Airtel's issue on other consumer forums as well.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Bharti Airtel (Broadband) — Broadband plan change 1099 & 40 mhs speed modem not change

trinity globemerchants pvt ltd
        Daer
        I have mailed you many times but there was no solution for it. While my second office changed the bill plan 2...
        Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Krishnan Hariharan
        I had booked a Airtel Broadband connection and i had to cancel it before installation since there was a 3weeks delay in Installing it.

There is no Modem (or) Phone of Airtel installed but I have received a bill for usage between 11th Jan 2017 to 23rd Jan 2017 which amounts to 489.24.

Don't you think it is an act of mistrust and subsequently it accounts to Cheating under Section 420 of IPC by billing me inspite of not installing any connection?

I need an apology for the misdeeds & unethical work exhibited by your Sales, Customer Service & Installation Team's.

Incase i do not receive any confirmation then i might be required to approach the Consumer Forum for necessary legal options.
        I requested a new Airtel broadband connection on last month 19-Apr-2017 and paid Rs. 3450+tax+service charges as 3 month advance amount. After a week their technical department said there is no feasibility to give new connection. So I gave a refund request through online but event after 40 days I didn't receive my amount from Airtel.

Bharti Airtel (Broadband) — Connectivity complaint not resolved even after 7 days

nakul mittal 05
          Account- [protected]

Airtel Broadband connection stopped working since 30/JAN/17.
          I had raised a complaint...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Bharti Airtel (Broadband) — Connectivity complaint not resolved even after 4 days

DineshKumarChoudhary
          Account No - [protected]
          I have paid for Airtel Broadband connection for 3 months Rs3609, and after 10 days of connection...
          Complaint category Broadband

Bharti Airtel (Broadband) — Refund of excess amount

Sir, I had broadband connection with Bharti airtel for the past two years and above and paying my bill amount through My SBI...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Broadband