Confirmtkt

Confirmtkt Complaints & Reviews

Sir I was trying to book tickrt on 9.6.22 and paid rs.273 through Gpay.. bout ticket was not booked and money also not returned. my mobile number is [protected].
Upi transaction is:[protected].
Kindly do the needful and refund the paid amount.

There is no option provided for train late by more than 3 hour at his application when train is running late by 8 hr. The motive is passenger unable to book TDR then they can loot the money from customer. Because they are simply looting the customer money. The company is totally frauding in a open way.

Dear sir, I have booked a ticket yesterday dated 11th Jun 2022. Having PNR no- [protected]
      With registered phone no-[protected]
      From Bhubaneswar to Vishakhapatna
      The Train departure time was 7.30 am but train running late by 8 hour. I want file the TDR but TDR option not available at conformtkt application.
      Which as "Train late by more than 3 hour"
      I have attached screen recording of 2 example vdo kindly...

I have booked a ticket from this app and ticket got WL CANCELLED and amount is not refund to me yet and customer care not helping me

Amount debited from account while booking but ticket not received.
        Charge is ₹145.0 but confirmtkt charged ₹183.0.
        How to get refund of debited money?

I had booked one raileay ticket on Confimtkt .
          We have filled the form correctly and when we received ticket we found out that wrong stations where reflecting on ticket and was charged more than double for the ticket then actual ticket charges. They are nt ready to accept their system mistake and everytime has been told that senior person will be calling back in 1 hr but no call back. Even no reply on the email which I had...

Confirmtkt — Looting customers

I had booked one raileay ticket on Confimtkt .

ARN NO.[protected]
          Both of these refunds were not sent to my bank account. But app shows status as 'Refunded'. Money was never credited in my bank account. It's been already 20 days.

Confirmtkt train ticket booking app:

ARN NO.[protected]

For both of these reference numbers, the app shows refunded status as 'Refunded'. But I never received this money in my bank account. It's already been 20 days now. No response from customer care support.

I am jay mishra. I try to book my train ticket on your app 26 march 2022 bina to satna by google pay app.but some problems behalf of your app I can't book my ticket but ammount was deducted my saving account ₹1628.after some time I saw in your app payment done but not booked. Then I will complaint in 26 march time 8.14 min your customer care said me amount will credit in my account last 24 hour.but amount will not credit in my account.i...

Confirmtkt Recent Comments