Indian Navy

Indian Navy Complaints & Reviews

Gopalcpandey
I feel proud that I am a retired Naval person. One Mr Narendra Bahadur Singh retiring from Indian Navy after serving for more than 30 years was ailing for long. Having no alternative at his native place, he went to Goa, to his son Mr Ajit Kumar Singh also serving in Navy to get medical aid. Mr Narendra Bahadur Singh admitted last week in INHS Jeevanthi but I learnt that he was subjected to disrespectful treatment. When he complaint of some pain and problem Cdr. U K Singh said that he was doing drama. Ultimatele, Mr singh succumbed to the ailment at Brindaban Hospital, near Goa. It is painful that a soldier is subjected to such disgraceful situation when he was to die after 3 days. Such matters should be addressed properly to upkeep the uprightness of Naval behavior in hospitals. Gopal Chandra Pandey, E-239, Shyam Nagar, Kanpur-208 015. Mob.+91 [protected]

ah2
    i am living in NAD KARANJA area which is base of Indian and naval armament depot people living over there suffer power cutt off from last 2 days the fault which can be solved in a minute they are not solving which leads to power cut off in a whole and in mumbai its too hot how we have spended our last two god know too many mosquitoes as rainy season on way we have too open window becoz of humidity and due to mosquitoes people are suffering from dengue becoz of this powercut- off this naval area people are facing so many problems as its very away from main city we have to travelled from navy boat which take a hour there should be better hospital services inside should be provided but in the hospital there is no doctor available any time and no medicine available over there people are so much corrupted over there when someone have any problem they give only disprin even if any accident happen in this area hospital not even provide ambulance to the people who are working in navy they have ambulance but no driver is there if he is there he simply say he will not go life over there is hell and If any emergency is there speed boat should be there but its not available even if we ask they say wait for an hour and go from the boat which take an hour speed boat are used by officer for there fun but its not given to the people who required there in case of emergency.
    this area work under INDIAN NAVY .

Lost of GSM Phone and SIM card

This is Rohit Lohani Please block my no. [protected] as I have lost the phone and SIM card. Revert ASAP

Indian Navy — Non delivery / missing of article [Resolved]

uttam biswas1982
      Respected Sir, I have sent an letter through speed post(EN[protected]IN DATED 26 MAY 14) containing important document related...

Padma05
      hi Sir
      this is M.T.Raju working in C.T.W(V)(Command Naval Taransport Work Shop Visakhapatnam){Indian Navy}.

MY higher Official Mr.M.K.Hussein working as a O.I.C(Officer in charge) using the INDIAN NAVY property for his Personell Work.As the govt provided him with a GOVT vehicle(Tata Sumo) for his official work,But he is misusing for his Personel work like he is using GOVT Vehicle in Silent hours (like after the duty hours is over he is using for his Daughter College PICK up And also for Shopping ETC..) and also in holidays even though he is getting Transport Allowence from the govt.

not only this the Section CTW is meant for the purpose of maintaining the motor vehicles used in all Departments of indian navy in visakhapatnam...But in sake of name he is doing some little work in the CTW and remaining all the work is going out by demanding some Bribe from the contractos..

He is also taking the GOVT Property like TEAK WOOD unoficially with the encouragement of some other officials
      by giving some Bribe to the officials in the Sake of things(like he is preparing some wooden things with that wood like cots,tables etc.. and sending all those things to his home town PATNA but the strangest thing here is he prepared all the things in the CTW(V) block only..

i dont have any proofs but the thing is FACT...as a INDIAN citizer I feel As responsible on my country ESSETS

Idia — MISS USSING

miss ussing calls from idia mobial number is[protected] all times switch off and giveing rong informaction

phule25972
        With reference to MOD, IHQ letter No: PA/6304 dated Oct 09, The classification allawnce was promulgated vide NI/1/S/08 w.e.f. 01 Jan 2006.
        This has been intimated to CDA Navy, Allahabad Pension cell and CABS, and also to President Secretariat for Pension grievance Cell in 16 Jan 2012. But so far not any intimation or acknowledgement has been received.
        GL Narzary
        Personnel No: 162824-F
        Rank –POELR
        Date of promotion in PO is on 01 Aug 1998
        LRDO NO: 07/2008 Dt. 17 May 2008.
        Part-I, Group –‘D”
        Date of release from the service: 31 Jul 2008
        PPO: 09/97/B/S/01242/2008 dt. 16 Jul 2008 & Corrigendum PPO: 09/97/B/S/03124/2009 Dt. 24 Jul 2009

Always the individual are released in trust of prompt response from the respective Record Office or CABS. In the last moment normally Ex-servicemen always are suffering ethnic crises to get the self deserved amount. In the age of computer we are delaying for unlimited periods. When this protocol is will be ceased.
        Are not it showing that PBOR Ex-servicemen are second class citizen?
        Is not that showing their fundamental right of living is hunted by the government procedure?

Please visit and register at www.INshipmates.com which is group of ex-sailors to help you in solving problems related to pension and other issues.

You may also contact me at [protected]@gmail.com
        '
        Dinesh Kaushik
        Ex Navy

ttabr13
          I am a Petty Officer (Retired) from Indian on 07 Sep 2002. My pension account is with SBT, puthoor branch(Kollam District) PB No.1,Udaya building Sasthankotta, kottarakara Road Pin 691507, kerala India[protected] vide account number 13267 .
          Recently, in May 2009, CDA (Pensions) Allahabad have issued instructions to all banks to give revised pension to sailors. I send mail to my bank, to navypension but nobody has replied to my query.
          I am sorry to inform you, Sir, that I, retired as other normal sailors after 15 Yrs of service have been awaiting this award and sooner or later, I send my wife to the Head Office of SBT in my district but they said ur husband has send a mail and we replied to it but I am sorry to inform that a bank with big fame has not replied till today and I am corresponding since october 16 2010, because my batchmates who retired with me when I contacted them I understood I am getting less than 2000 or more comparing to my batchmates.
          Would you, kindly Sir, take action for award of revised pension as per pay new paycomission, I am really suffering due to financial problem in my familly. Please Please Please do something immediately
          My service details

Kottakara Road
          Kollam Dist,691507
          Kerala
          Phone No.[protected]
          The email id of my bank is [protected]@sbt.co.in

Titus Abraham
          Ex Sailor
          Retired Petty Officer Radio(TAC)

surendra singh
            your branch not giving personal loan against salary account.other branches are giving the same those accont held with them.

INDIAN NAVY — Loan not approved

Sir i applied for personnel loan and submitted relevant docoument and got message Ref no 13781348 along with all related docoument. I am working in Indian Navy and staying in rented house due to service exegency i change my accomodation and the address which i have given for adress proof has been changed even the person who came to my old address that lady told that they vaccated before 2 days, Rest all the thing was correct even they quary to my office and two address of my relative and friends was found correct, Eventhough my two personnel loan was running since last 04 yrears two installments are pending and my salary is coming to HDFC Bank, as u know being a defence personel we dont have permanant accomodation and in rent either the order of house owner we have to vaccate the quarter or i am working n such a department that cant disclose and i told the person who came in any emergency i may vacate the quarter, I requested a lot to whom i spoken i am just writting the contacy no Mr Himansu mobile no [protected], Mr Arvind [protected] that i need it for my daughters education and it was easy for me that i am having my bank account in HDFC Bank. I think now i have to close my saving account no from this bank. Please looked in to my case.

Prem Kumar

GANGA CHOUDARI BABU

My Name is G CHOUDARI BABU, Ex POELP,178924 -Y. I Worked in NAVY and retired on 31st july 2008 after successfully completing 15 yrs of service.I Have been issued PPO No.09/97/B/S/01360 Dt. 16 jul 2008 while retiring from navy. After that 6 CPC declared and I have received a letter No. DP/S/6 CPC Revision/178924Y dated 15 sep 09. from Bureau of sailors, Cheetah Camp, Mankhurd,Mumbai with the enclosure of Corregendum PPO No.CORR/09/97/B/S/01513/2009.DT 19/06/2009.which is related to my eligible dues related to my Commutation and gratuity to be credited in my pension account.

I Have received personal copy of this letter on 1 Oct 09. Since then I mean almost 5 months passed. But till to date i have not received any dues. As per the letter i suppose to be paid around Rs,2,82,000/-.which is a good amount for a retired person like me . I already lost interest of this amount for the last few months, So, I sincerely request you look into my case as early as possible.

Your's faithfully

G CHOUDARI BABU

PADINJARE THERMADAM RAGHUNATH
                SIR I PT RAGHUNATH FROM INDIAN NAVY AND PRESENLY MEMBER OF INDIAN SHOOTING TEAM MEMBER AND, I HAVE SELECTED FOR WORLD CUP SYDNEY AND BEIJING TO REPRESNT COUNTRY, LAST MONTH 30TH I DEPOSITED MY PASSPORT NO H1362269 IN YOUR OFFICE DUE TO WORNG ENTRY OF MY DATE OF BIRTH BY YOUR OFFICE AND I DONT RECEIVED THE NEW PASSPORT YET. IT IS VERY URGENT FOR ME TO APPLY FOR MY VISA OTHER WISE MY ENTIRE WORK GOING TO BE MEANING LESS. SIR KINDLY DO NECESSARY ACTION TO ISSUE MY PASSPORT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
                THANKING YOU

Indian Navy — non compliance of telephone on customer care numbers [Resolved]

bhimsen
                  Sir, Yatra.com has 02 helpline number or customer care number i.e. [protected] and [protected] and [protected] which I u...