Indian Navy

Indian Navy Complaints & Reviews

There are more than 30 street dogs, moving about in groups of 10 in Jawahar Nagar Colony, Moula Ali. The y re posing a serious threat to the children of our colony. You ar requested to kindly take urgent action to remove this menace.
Further, these dogs semmedto have come sudenly from other colonies, since they were not seen earlier in this colony. You ar requested to see that they are disposed off to a far-off place at the earliest.

Respected Sir/Madam.
    I Have not received my refund cheque since last 2 years
    for AY 2008-09
    for AY 2007-08
    My PAN No. AAPPY1483L
    Request give some intimation
    As We all r Indian Most o[censored]s r corrupted
    So 2 avoid Corruption in Income Tax Dept
    Reuest insist Govt 2 take Serious actions against Corrupted Officials.
    and it is further requested that 2 avoid corruption in it Dept
    Refund Cheques should not be generated for those who have furnish their Bank Details
    If it is not Possible please remove Bank detils column from ITR-1 N 2
    Request intimate my refund status in my email id.
    It was filed in Mumbai ITO Ward 27(2)

dear sir

i have travelled from Bangalore to Kochi on 01 Jul 09 on kingfisher flight & i m in possession of valid boarding pass & but does not hold e-ticket which is required for ( CLAIM ) from my principals.
      Request send e-ticket on priority.
      Abhishek Dhar
      abhishek.[protected]@gmail.com
      Aug 13, 2020
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir i m from Indian Navy. I m working in Ins Mandovi, Verem goa - 403109.I deposited a cheque (Ch no.130521) in SBI reis magos, verem, bardez branch on 24.04.09.That cheque belongs from Allahabad bank from Marhowrah branch, chapra, Bihar.till now that cheque is not clear.I gone ten times in reis magos branch, but they r not giving any responce.they r telling that pls wait we r doing.But finally they r not doing any thing.I m much fed up with the staff of this branch.They r not listening to me.
        So, pls take some necessary action against them.I will be very thankful for your early action.
        Your Faithful

Mumbai,
          Main branch,
          Horniman circle,
          Fort, Mumbai-400001

Subject - correction in the fixation of payment as per present rules.
          Respected sir,
          The purpose of writing his letter is to highlight the difference in my pension received every month.
          I am an EX-POMA from Indian navy, but I am receiving my pension according to EX-POME, I fall into special aviation group (A group), my designation falls into table no 101 of naval payment which is now adjusted in table no 41 of Y group.
          Basic pay in A group in table no 101 was Rs 1792 and adjusted in table 41 Rs 1944 as ppo no 0630/2007dted 18/12/07
          Hereby I am requesting you to check my payment and please release my full pension payment at its earliest which I due according to the govt rules. My pension bank a/c no is
          [protected].

Thank you.
          Gianchand saini

INDIAN NAVY — SIM BLOCKED--REQUIRE PUK CODE

Dear sir
          My cellone pre-paid card has been blocked .
          the sim card no. is[protected]N.
          cell no :[protected]

Plz send PUK no. on my e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
          as early as possible send me PUK no.
          SIM BLOCKED--REQUIRE PUK CODE
          My cellone pre-paid card has been blocked .
          the sim card no. is[protected].
          cell no :[protected]

Plz send PUK no. on my friend e-mail: its narendra.[protected]@rediffmail.com
          as early as possible send me PUK no.

INDIAN NAVY — winbee thin client not booting

thin client sets recieved from your company are unavailable for service due to not booting.sets are in gurantee period. please take necessary action at the earliest.
          narender singh, chera
          dot office
          ins shivaji, pune
          lonavla-410402

Incorrect Revision of Pension — Incorrect Revision of Pension

My pension has not been consolidated correctly as per Para 5 of GOI, MOD letter no 17(4)/2008(1)/D(Pen)/Policy dt[protected] and revized table given at Annexure-2 to GOI, MOD letter of even no. dt[protected]

My personal particulars are as under :

No/Rank/Name/Decoration : IC18917A Col. Samresh Kumar Sinha, VSM
          Arm/Corps : Infantry (Bihar Regt)
          Date of Birth : [protected]

Wef Jan 06 to May 09 = 2, 75, 727
          40% of arrears Due for payment 1, 50, 283
          Arrears paid in Dec. 08 50, 788
          Balance arrears due for payment immediately 99, 495
          In view of the above kindly refix my Basic Pension as per Govt. letter and credit the arrears due at the earliest and oblige.

Col. S.K.Sinha, VSM

INDIAN NAVY — reliance gsm sim barred

Dear sir, my reliance gsm no. [protected] has not been working from 08-09-09. your customer care told me to submit document related to identity which i have submitted on 09-09-09 but still my number is not working. pls find out and reply to me .thanks

DESH — MY VOICE

Hello All,

I am raising an issue through this mail which says how Aanganwadi is getting executed.
          A person Ramkishore Nandavanshi,a BJP candidate, and a business tycoon,has appointed his wife as chif executor of AANGANWADI .Actually, the real person who deserve this post is a man/women who is living below poverty line.

I know only one issue as of now and there are lot of issues which we need to solve and so i am raising my voice through PATRIKA.

Pls save my country.

An honest citizen.

AAJ KA ARJUN
          my Uncle Shri B S Dahiya force No. 058278 joined Indian Navy on 17.11.1967
          & retired on 31.01.1977 as Leading Writer . job was on 10 years bond terms .So it is my humble request if any body can help/guide whether elegible for pension or not .also guide where to aproach regarding asme,
          thanks.

INDIAN NAVY — no response on exam fees paid

dear sir,
          I pragati prasanna das BBA II yr, enrollment no. [protected] hereby state that I had sent my exam fee between 5-7th Nov 09 through DD from SBI OKHA , Gujarat by post. I appeared the exams conducted during JAN 10 wthout Hall ticket. and today i got a letter from CONTROLLER OF EXAM, ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY that the DD has not reached to the destination along with exam application.
          Therefore i request you to pls check the same and process the things accordingly. waiting for your kind reply.

yours faithfully,
          pragati prasanna das
          BBA II yr
          I do agree with the complaints for the non-payment of pension after having 10 years of Active Service Assignment of the Leading Writer, In the Indian Navy.
          I have also lodged similar complaint as I am released from the Active Service of the Indian Navy on completion of 10 years & 8 months.
          Kindly advice me to whom shall I approach to obtain pension.
          Government is giving pention to all those who just done even few months of service in the Armed Forces.
          Our case was under consideration with the Defence Ministry.
          Would be much grateful if you could kindly mail me the results.

Sincerely yours,

KK Ramachandran
          Ex-LEM(R)

INDIAN NAVY — non receipt of registered letter

dear sir, i have registered one letter on 15 mar 10 to soro, balasore,orissa and till todate it has not been received at my home

INDIAN NAVY — Refund of TDS return

TDS REFUND
          Hello Sir

I have not received my IT return refund that I had filed for the year[protected] yet.
          My name is Rajendra Kumar Behera and PAN number is ACHPB4893P. Please do the needful as early as possible. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

With Warm Regards
          RK Behera

INDIAN NAVY — ILLEGAL CHALLAN

MY NAME IS RAKESH THAPA SIR I WAS PUNISHED FOR THE OFFENSE WHICH WAS TOTALLY WRONG AND GIVING A BLACK PATCH TO DELHI POLICE WHICH I KNOW THAT HOW HARD ARE THEY DOING DUTIES STANDING DAY AND NIGHT
          Visakhapatnam
          3rd nov 2010

Sub:-Non receipt of eligible pension from 1982
          Y. John Babu EX PO O no 085566w
          My account no [protected] with SBI(pension A/c)
          My PPO No Navy/s/c/817 /82
          My complaint being lodged from considerable time which had not either been taken into consideration or responded with any sort of reply till date. Kindly note the fallowing brief information in cronical order which may help you to start enquiry of the facts on the subject without delay.

My date of joining into navy 19th April 1967.
          I was promoted as a petty officer in the month of February 1981.
          Date of report to release centre at INS Angre on 1st December 1981.
          My date of discharge from navy on completion of 15 years at the rank of Petty officer was 30th April 1982.
          I have completed minimum required service of 9 months after promotion towards eligible criteria as Petty officer. My pension book with sanction of Leading Seaman was handed over to me in release centre itself.. Certain confirmation for P O pension eligibility has already been taken from concerned department during the period at release centre. Apart from this during 1984 my record office had also confirmed that the P O pension was recommended and forwarded to CDA for further action at their end. With this confirmation I was under impression that P O pension had already been implemented during year 1984 and kept silent till recent time.
          Where as my present pension disbursement authority i.e. SBI Naval base branch whose head office for pension accounts located at Hyderabad had confirmed me that Leading seaman pension only being paid to me but of P O. It clearly indicates that since beginning i.e. from the time of discharge P O pension was not sanctioned hence not paid to me till date.
          There fore you are requested to verify the case and do the justice at the earliest to enable me to overcome from my financial crises and great loss. Iam already over 60 years of age and completely dependable on my pension only. Kindly send all my arrears if possible with bank interest by way of cheque in favor of Y JOHN BABU A/c payee payable at Visakhapatnam to the fallowing address.

Y.John Babu
          63-52-5/13 ( Y. John Babu)
          KRM Colony Ex P.O 085566w
          It is reference to
          1.PPO no. 99/97/b/s/10957/1997
          2.Corrigm ppo no:corr/09/97/b/s/04265/1998
          3. Corrigm ppo no:corr/09/97//b/s/05218/1998
          Notifying my pension from defence service
          4.Circular no.430 letter no. Grant tech/0167/IV dated 10.3.2010 received from the office of PCDA (pension)Allahabad regarding implementation of government decision on recommendation of cabinet
          secretary ‘s committee about revision of pension in respect of below the rank of PBOR discharged from the defence service before 01.01.2006. According to above mention letter GOVT. Decision was to be implemented with in two month of the date of the letter to revise my pension.
          I am maintaining my pension account with State bank of india’s branch office Grain Market, Karnal, Haryana. You are requested to look into my request regarding revision of my pension and payment of arrear w.e.f. 01.07.2009.
          Please send the reply by email on my email address at earliest
          sd
          (RAJ KUMAR)
          Sir

I am K P Ramachandran (EXLEMP NO; 095723B). I would like to voice my views on the same grounds. I have served the Indian Navy for a period of 10 years 9 months[protected].I would like to know about my eligibility for pension. Kindly guide me on the contact details regarding this pension eligibilty issue.

Thanking You
          K P Ramachandran
          EXLEMP NO; 095723B.
          [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Sir/Madam,

My father served indian navy for 10 years. i want to know he is eligible for pension .

Kindly contact me on my email address

thanks

[protected]@yahoo.co.in
          I Mr. N.K.P. Singh, N0. 141900-A, my PPO.N0.- 09/97/13/S/426/1993, Retiered as "Petty Officer (Submarine)" on 30th June 1993. My Pension Acc.N0.[protected], S.B.I. Marwari Bazar, Samastipur, Bihar, Branch (Since begining). I have neither recieved any Arears nor New Pension, depite of decared more than One and Half year past ( July 2009). Many Defece Personnel got, even my brother who retired from army in 1983 recieved 4/5 months past. I have aproached said Bank, they are directed to contrat your record office they will only send us all particular related to this matter.

You are requested kindly to look into the matter and do the needful favuor to release my "Arears and New Pesion" to meet my financial problems at earliest. Also requested to inform on my following i.d. [protected]@yahoo.com / drnkpsingh.[protected]@rediffmail.com

N.K.P.Singh ( Ex. Navy)
          I joined Indian navy on 19th January 1968 and and was released from service 31 January 1978(10 years 12 days) on expiry of engagement. At the time of of release my rank was Signalman 1. Ministry of defense abruptly stopped continuing the sailors in fleet reserve and all those left after 1978 were not entitled for pension. My contention is that when an MP/MLA is entitle for pension and other benefits why a veteran who actively served the country for long 10 years is not entitled for pension and other benefits?A freedom fighter, a senior citizen, a handicap etc get pension then why a solider who for a war in 1971 is left uncared for. Why the Government is so callous for the people who were ready to die for the country are neglected. Is this the welfare state the great Gandhi dreamed for?
          SURENDRA SINGH KARKI,
          (EX-SIG-1)
          I completely agree with the comments of the above gentleman. I also served in Indian navy from 1968 to 1981 a period 11 years . I am an Ex-POEL(R). I don't receive any pension. I am surprised by the total unconcern of the goverment towards this veterans who took part in the 1971 bengala desh operation. Some of our collegues have given their life in the sunk naval ship Kukri during the War.I am one those crew member of a ship who picked up survivors of Kukri. I hope authorities look in this matter and come out with favourable action for those people in this old age.

I will be happy to take part any kind of participation to achieve this goal.

K.C. Sivadasan
          Ex- POEL(R)
          kc.[protected]@gmail.com
          I am an EX-POEL(R) released from Indian Navy in 1980 after 11 years of service. I also took part in the BenglaDesh 1971 Operation. I don't receive any pension from Indian Navy. When people like MLA /MP 's who were elected only for one term gets the pension, we who served the country and risked life is left unnoticed and unrecognised. I feel the current government /Defense ministry will look in this matter which will help some aged people like me. It is to be noticed people in this 10 plus years category is very less as minimum service period was extended to 15 years soon after we left the service.

N.C. Thomas
          EX-PO EL(R)
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          I am a EX MNS served in Army & Navy Hospitals during the period of 1970 to 1982. I was released from service on marriage grounds. I don't receive any pension from service. I discharged my duties with great dedication. I hope goverment will do the needfull in this matter. it will be a great help if the Government could do something to give the Pension to people like me. I hope ecnomical boom and good heart of our esteemed Defense Minister will make this possible.

Mary Thomas
          EX- Captain (MNS)
          I wrote in this forum regarding not receiving any pension after serving the Indian Navy on 1st April'11. I haven't received any positive response on the issue from any quarter. I hereby appeal all ex-sailors who served in Navy for 10 years and are not getting any pension to come under one umbrella and voice your concern to MOD and the Defence minister on the subject. I have already written to various authorities including Defence minister but haven't received reply and now I am intending to file a case in the court and request all those concern sailors to come together and write to the MOD, Indian Navy and Defence Minister AND FIGHT AGAINST THE INJUSTICE.
          SURENDRA SINGH KARKI
          EX Official # 54065
          RANK: Sig 1

INDIAN NAVY — registration/license of hotel

Does one require compulsory registration of a hotel to carryout hotel business of boarding and lodging. Will license be sufficient to do hotel business. who is the license granting authority. If the hotel has TIN no. will that be sufficient to run a hotel and will that tantamount to license.

Sunil
          Respeccted Sir,
          I am EX POELP NO # 162608R retaired on 31st Jul 2000 with Basic Pension of Rs 1696/=PM. But after 6th Pay Commission the bank manager fixed my revised basic is Rs 3834/=. I already informend him about one rank one pension and phisically I shown Circular 430 for fixation of new pay Scale. But he is not agree he replied to me that Till to date I did not received any circular. I am only the person who is drawing Defence pension from that branch. My Bank detailes is Central Bank Of India Rourkela Branch (ORISSA) A/C # 10267. Please help me out.

Thanks & Best regards

Sami Akhtar Mohammed
          EX POELP (INDIAN NAVY)
          162608R
          Sir I, Triveni Chaudhary, Ex cpowtr, 141677 w, My basic pension has been adjusted as per Group c, I am in Group B

It is requested that my basic pension may please be adjusted in gboup b Rs.7117 in stead of Rs.6687.

Triveni Chaudhary
          Respeccted Sir,
          I am EX POELP NO # 108209F retaired on 31st Dec 1993 with Basic Pension of Rs 1480/=PM. But after 6th Pay Commission the bank manager fixed my revised basic is Rs 3500/=. I already informend him about pension and phisically I shown Circular 430 for fixation of new pay Scale. But he is not agree he replied to me that Till to date I did not received any circular. I am Defence pension from that branch. My Bank detailes is Bank Of Baroda Beawar Branch (RAJASTHAN) A/C # [protected]. Please help me out.

Thanks & Best regards

DEBI SINGH
          EX POELP (INDIAN NAVY)
          108209F
          I quite agree with all concerned persons. I am ex-POELA having served over 10 years. When all MPs/MLAs and the likes are eligible for life long pension why not us who exposed ourselves to wars and other severe conditions during service.
          Mohandas. [protected]@hotmail.com
          I am Anil Kumar, POEL(P), No. 163544-T who got dismissed from naval services on 19 Jul 2001 without any offence and after struggling a long and protracted legal battle with the navy for 12 years got victory over the cadre of naval officers (Unfortunately, who exchange their wives).

With my experience, I suggest all these victims who are not getting pension after serving 10 years+ to lodge a request with the Central Govt, wait for a reasonable period, again send a reminder, wait for some period. Then file a court case in the Hon'ble Armed Forces Tribunal challenging the Indian naval Pension regulations. By doing so draw the attention of court to the situations in which an armed forces personnel survives and struggles for his life.

My Contacts:- [protected], anilparmarth.[protected]@gmail.com
          could any body tell me the basic pay of a me 1 in 1981
          rajendran
          ex me 1

sir
            I am, ANIL KUMAR, Chief Shipwright, writting this complaint on behalf of my Father Sh Dhani Ram Sharma, residing in village Lingwin, PO Dhaned under your Galore Sub division.

we have a telephone connection no[protected], when i call on the same phone my phone recieves an answer that phone is busy on other call and next time when i get the line my parents comlained that phon was dead(I suspect someone may be calling from same line by taping) . and when my parents are calling to other phone no it gets disconnected. and some time when they lift the reciever it is dead i.e. no ring tone.
            Presently i m serving at portblair and cannot find the problem.
            the same was brought to the notice of your department in dec 08 Jan 09. they told they will change the wire. still no action is being taken. my parents are senior citizens and and when they need the phone it is not working. they also feel that land line is easy to use for them, but only when it is operational.

kindly look into the matter and resolve the problem
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

FY 06-07 Rs.3325/- filled from Visakhapatnam. Cheque received by one of my friend Oct 08 and deposited to ATM (Cheque Box) at Sumitra market, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai-05.My PAN-AFFPM4560D.By the time The Centurion Bank Mearged two times & A/C no. changed freequently.Cheque may be expired.Till date not credited to my HDFC A/C.I am posted at INAS 561, INS Rajali, Arakkonam, Dist-Vellore, Pin-631 006, T.N. Please Can you Re-issue the cheque for the same amount and forwarded to my present address.If possible give the old cheque details for trace out from bank.
              Thanking you.

Manas Kumar Mondal, Indian Navy, PAN-AFFPM4560D

INDIAN NAVY — NOT RECEIVE OF REFUND

MY PAN CARD NO IS AAWPY2116M
              WIFE NO IS ABJPY1230G

FOR THE YEAR 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08

INDIAN NAVY — tax refund

dear sir/madam,
              my PAN No. is ANPPK9381G. i have not received my tax refund for the assessment year 2006-07 and 2007-08. why i have not been paid the money even after a long period. please do the needful for me.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had applied for issue of the PAN cards for my son and daughter on 22 Dec 08. Forms duly compelted were submitted at UTI Branch Churchgate personally. The details is as follows:

Application No[protected] Processing Fee Coupon No.[protected] Nivedita

Applicatin No[protected] and Processing Fee Coupon No[protected] Suraj

2. Please kindly confirm the status of application.

Thanking You
                I filled the form of indian navy 3 times, but all times i could not get my admit card or not accepct my admit card.why!!!... WHENEVER MY ALL DOUCEMENTS ARE TRUE.
                i have not received my addmit card for SSR and AA,
                please send my addmit card .
                thanking you

sir
                  my name is sudhir kumar sharma pan no is baops5028k.i m working in indian navy.I had filled my income tax return for the year 2006/07 on time .my receipt no is 69101249 dt 27/07/07. my company is coming under cicle ITOWARD 27(2).my total salarie was Rs 128311/- and my total saving under 80c was Rs34000/- and 80G was Rs240/-.so tatal taxable income was Rs94071/-.on which there should be no incom tax. my total detection of tds was Rs925/- from my salarie in the same year which should be refuned to me. But till now I have not get any correspondance or refund.
                  therefore it is my request to take necessary action.
                  waiting for your response
                  sudhir kumar sharma
                  indian navy
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a serving defence personal presently posted at Goa since May 07. I have filed my income tax return for the year 2007-08 to the income tax office salaries ward (ward No I(5) vellore District, Tamilnadu) on 27 Jul 08 and received the acknowledgement with the registration number as 3154. However I have not got my reund amount of Rs 6, 932.00 til date. request issue refund order earliest.
                    S NAGARAJAN MCEAA-I
                    STAFF OFFICER TO MATERIAL SUPERINTENDENT(GOA)
                    DABOILM, GOA - 403 801