Indian Navy

Indian Navy Complaints & Reviews

I am a serving defence personal presently posted at Goa since May 07. I have filed my income tax return for the year 2007-08 to the income tax office salaries ward (ward No I(5) vellore District, Tamilnadu) on 27 Jul 08 and received the acknowledgement with the registration number as 3154. However I have not got my reund amount of Rs 6, 932.00 til date. request issue refund order earliest.
S NAGARAJAN MCEAA-I
STAFF OFFICER TO MATERIAL SUPERINTENDENT(GOA)
DABOILM, GOA - 403 801
MOB.NO. [protected]

Dear Sir.
    I had bought a connection for Plug to sur[censored]SB SIm few days back and all the payment was done in cash. I was told that the connection will be activated next day only. I did requested for a Demo and A CD for down loading Drivers since i have lost the original CD. nO ONE TILL DATE HAS GIVEN ME ANY ASSITANCE IN GIVING ME THE CD AFTER SEVERAL CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE. I WAS ADVICE TO GO A NEAR BY TATA INDICOM SHOP, SO I WANT BUT TO MY SURPRISE NO WAS GIVING ME THE CD TO INSTALL THE DRIVERS. FIRST OF THE SHOP WAS CLOSED TILL 11AM AT MAHIPALPUR, AND THE RESPONSCE IS POOR UNLIKE IN MUMBAI. WAHT CAN I DO NOW, CAN I GO TO CONSUMER FORUM TO LAUNCH A COMPLAIN?

REGARDS