Rupeeredee

Rupeeredee Complaints & Reviews

Hi my name is durgaprasan and my mobile number ie is [protected]. I have taken loan of 15600 and the amount I have paid yesterday through hdfc net banking and today also amount got deducted from by bank account by NACH mandate. I paid twice for the same loan. Kindly help me out to transfer that amount to my bank account. Loan number[protected]
Aug 23, 2021
Loan number-200374160 Phone number-9966495141 Email id- [email protected] Company- RUPEEREDEE

I already paid loan with penalties but still from your side cheque deposit every month to pay loan and due to unsufficient balance cheque is bounced and money deducted from my account . please update from your side .
    loan account number is[protected].

I already paid loan amount with penalties but still cheque was deposit in my bank from your side and due to unsuffiecient balance cheques was bounced and money deducted from my bank . please update from your side
      loan account number is[protected]

Sir, I have taken a loan of RS.5000/- (Loan No.[protected] and paid RS.6495/- on dt.15.08.2021 due to non debit of my account, but again on dt.16.08.2021 my account has been debited. I have made complain in your mail-id, but no reply till now. Further your customer care no. Is not working. Request to refund the amount for my emergency medical need....

Dear sir My loans emi two time cut my account im information rupeeredee Emil and wathapp no reply rupeeredee side 14 day my rug rupeeredee not refund My 9073rs

I have. Paid Rs 3261 by netbanking through HDFC bank dated 11/08/2021.And again on dated 12/08/21 an amount of Rs 3627.30 was debited from my Hdfc bank.
          And i also complaint regarding this on dated 12/08/2021 through Rupee redee customer care service to refund the amount. Till now ie 17/ 8/2021 there was No response from your end..pls look into this matter and refund the amount at ealrly as possible...

I have paid my loan amount Rs.11674 on[protected] and again it got debited from my account on[protected] Rs.11691/-... How it is possible and I can see most of the customers facing the same issue and I need my refund on priority...

Sir iam pay loan amount 15augst but second time my account debit your account automatic my amout return my account please

We have made a loan repayment on my repayment date is 14.08.2021 am amount of Rs. 2239/-

And again that amount 2239.80 paise has been deducted from my account...
              This is horrible and i am enclosing the payment screen shot and deduction details Kindly revert the amount immediately and check my payment details already paid the amount and deducted again this is horrible and do the revert immediately and do the...
              Hi Team,

With regret I would like to log a complaint for deduction o[censored]nauthorized amount from my bank account by NACH.

I had a due date of 10th August 2021 for an amount of 10, 440 INR which due to not maintaining sufficient funds was reversed to my account. I made a payment on 11th August 2021 of 10, 440 INR.

Even though the full payment was made a new deduction against the PL[protected] was...

Rupeeredee Recent Comments