Self

Self Complaints & Reviews

Akilan.R
On 26/12/2014 I was travelling in S9 by morning 8 o clock (Bus no: TN 39 BD6900) where the conductor haven't came to the middle bus for giving ticket. One person of bus came and ask whether all have got ticket and I said no that the conductor haven't came. Even I gave 50 Rs for 5 Rs original ticket fare as fine, but the conductor scolded me in bad words. I needs to take action against this. I travelled from Gandhipuram bus stand to Ondiputhur. Pls help me for this. After this they should not scold anyone in bad words. Regards, Akilan .R
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

ria.l
    I purchased a pair of knee length boots from Snapdeal and returned them 2 days later on November 19th due to sizing issues. I have been waiting for my refund ever since November. I have received an sms and a couple of emails from the customer service dept informing me that the refund has been initiated but I haven't seen my money so far. Today, I was surprised to hear from the customer service rep that the refund was never initiated due to "error" on the part of Snapdeal. So Snapdeal has been conveniently lying to me. I have been a faithful customer of Snapdeal but not after this nightmarish episode.
    Dear Ria,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team

Nirmalacp
      During June and July 2005 on various dates I had made deposits to LIS DEEPASTHAMBHAM PROJECT aggregating to Rs 1, 22, 500/- .They promised to give incentives and high return to me within TWO years of deposit. Even after more than NINE years LIS has not given me any interest nor returned the capital amount I had deposited with them. It is understood that the owners and executives of this firm have cheated many people like this and amassed wealth. My prayers to the Honourable Forum is for seeking assistance and orders to get back the money amounting to Rs.1, 22, 500 (one lakh twenty two thousand five hundred plus interest accrued) from LIS (Regd) at the earliest. Nirmala Chandrapal.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

cpal45
        During the period between June 2005 and October 2005 on various dates I had made deposits to LIS DEEPASTHAMBHAM PROJECT aggregating to Rs 1, 81, 250/- .They promised to give incentives and high return to me within TWO years of deposit. Even after more than NINE years LIS has not given me any interest nor returned the capital amount I had deposited with them. Also on 25 August 2008 I deposited Rs 6000/- to Sarvaiswarya Services a subsidiary company of LIS for which also I had not received any sum so far. It is understood that the owners and Chief executives have cheated many people like this and amassed wealth. My prayers to the Honourable Forum is for seeking assistance and orders to get back the money amounting to Rs.1, 87, 250 (one lakh eighty seven thousand two hundred and fifty plus interest accrued) from LIS (Regd) at the earliest. Chandrapal P. LIS DEEPASTHAMBAM PROJECT DEPOSITS : CHANDRAPAL P. Receipt No: Joining date Amt Rs 41922 23/06/2005 25000 47626 01/07/2005 90000 70153 05/08/2005 20000 72356 10/08/2005 20000 84398 12/09/2005 13750 93680 05/10/2005 12500 Total: 181250 (One lakh eighty one thousand two hundred and fifty) Sarvaiswarya Services of LIS: Chandrapal P Regn Cert No: 7536 dated 25 Aug 2008: 6000 Grand Total : 181250 + 6000 =1, 87, 250 - 00 (Rupees One lakh eighty seven thousand two hundred and fifty)
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

kalpeshnmodi
          Hello, I have paid Rs. 673 against Iconnect Broadband bill through online payment system on 6th November 2014. Because of that was not successful, my Broadband got disconnected and I paid Rs. 673 again to Iconnect for the service. I have below details with me from the ICICI site against the 6th Nov for failed transaction. BIL/[protected]/IconnectNov14/5600832_ICONNEC ICICI Maharastra customer care number is being disconnected automatically once I enter my account number as per IVR system. I need your assistance to get the amount credited back to my account against that failed transaction. I do not have any other details as page was not displayed after payment done. My contact number is : [protected] for any further information. Thanks and regards, Kalpesh Modi [protected]

IRCTC

MY mobile number [protected] I forgot irctc USERNAME And PASSWORD PLEASASE HELP ME

Garbage vant not coming regular

It is requrested that the Garbage Van of our area is delebratedly not Coming in my area regularly.in my area Nathu Pura Swroop Vihar on Sunday bazar Road delhi,
          So, it is requested to please solve the problem and oblige.

Shiban Bhatt
          Street No: 05
          Shanti Vihar, Dinpur
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

sureindia
            Hi All, My ex-wife is secretly tracking my every move by enquiring about me to my colleagues. I am working with these colleagues for 6 years and it is creating a wrong emotion on me across the company. I have warned her and her family who is helping for this in the background multiple times. But I have a complaint packed on her to be delivered to the media. But can you all advice if this is the right thing to do or can I go ahead and send the complaint to the Indian police department along with a copy to the immigration cousel? which is the best. NOTE : she along with the help of here family members had already filed a FALSE 498a claim and now she is trying to make to jobless. And she is trying to threaten our family members AFTER FILING THE FIR.

LTCT mean

when does the normal EB connection change to LTCT?
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

nidhish 1962
              Nidhish Chandra SE - 185 Shastri Nagar Ghaziabad, U.P. 201001 Sir/Mam On date August 28th, 2014, I purchased a Grandi10 from Dream Hyundai, an authorized dealership store located in Ghaziabad, U.P. The VIN no. of the car is MALA851DLEM135958 A418 and the registration no. is UP14CJ0324. Unfortunately, the vehicle has not been satisfactory. In fact, the situation got worse soon after the first service took place. The car engine created loud noises which seemed to be really unusual. This had been reported by us, though no serious actions were taken by the authorized dealer in response. Today, as on November 4th, 2014 the car gets stuck in the middle of the road, reason being, the engine oil starts leaking. Its utter disappointment that, even after complaining about the car, no immediate actions were taken! Now, the vehicle ignition is just not working. I am extremely disappointed by the services and product . Your service has shaken my faith and in future I will think several times before buying a Hyundai product. Hyundai Motors which holds a name in the industry, its image is being tainted by such dastardly managed service centers. I would request Hyundai Motors to take stringent action against such irresponsible and callous approach in treating customers. And in conclusion I need my car replaced. Please look into the matter as soon as possible. Regards Nidhish
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Self — Nov delivery of Internation parcel in india [Resolved]

k.ravikr
                i purchase a product from Aliexpress to India delivery mode was singapore post on 18.09.2014 and they have sent to consignment...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

jose7964
                I had received Income Tax Refund - Rs. 23680/= from IT dept for the AY[protected]PAN Nr. BEGPS0235C). I had returned this cheque to SBI (04266), Cash Management Product Centre, Mumbai as it had gone out of date. I had returned the cheque to SBI on 9 July 2013 with a request to issue fresh cheque but until today I have not received a new cheque from IT dept/SBI. All my reminders are left un-replied. Please help. Manu Sanan
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

AABBCC123
                  Dear sir, I, D. Koteswara Rao, Sri Krisna Nagar Colony, Near Chinthal Kunta Check Post, LB Nagar, Hyderbad—500074, have taken mobile connection with mobile number [protected], but I am not satisfy and I feel very bad with DOCOMO service, it is shame or embarrassment to say about your bloody, lackadaisical and adamant attitude staff, they are not act properly even I myself call more than 100 times regarding internet but my efforts gone in vain. My cell not accessing internet / not connecting properly or if its connects also its very poor in strength I have been complaining many times through customer care no 121 but there is no use off it there is no one to take response to solve my problem or cure the problem seriously due to their lackadaisical attitude I’m fed up, In my life I never seen poor service like this, I’m once again requesting to instruct your authority to resolve my internet service problem as soon as possible as already I suffered a lot. I trust that you will be able to make understand my situation and do me favour as soon as possible. Sir my repeated request made to concerned they even heed my problem and playing games in internet all my efforts gone in vain, no one can come forward to heed my problem, I think it is shame. Kindly provide proper training to your staff, so that people should kept confidence on prestigious sector .Sir, I have made more than 100 calls from my mobile: [protected] (please also verify call particulars ) but my efforts gone in vain.
D.Koteswara Rao.