Self

Self Complaints & Reviews

Md Saadi Aslam
Sir, With regards on my phone some value added service was active which i requested for deactivation but they did not done. Out going facility of my no has been blocked. As i was away i could not pay the amount still they charging i have already requested for portal and rechecking of charges but no body responded when talked to customer care they simply said that untill you pay bill this will not be done. Today a lady from 41061637 no rang and threatened that if i will not make payment today this no will not be any more with i am put a mail permanently deactivation as i already said that as soon as i will be there i will make payment. My bill was approx 3000/- whereas i aws informed by the customer care that my bill is approx 3000/- how can it be as my no already blocked for out going Thanks
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

jagan_civil2001
    Dear Sir/Madam, My self Sri Tapan Kumar Mallik, wife-Late Mrs Sagarika Mallik At –Rainlo, Po- Narada, Via-Tyendakura, Dist-Kendrapara, St-Odisha .I belongs to scheduled caste & non matriculate. I want to intimate you that My wife Late sagarika Mallik passed away on 17.08.2013. I also intimate you that during opening of my (Wife’s ) A/C No [protected] I did a SBI Insurance policy, Premium of Rs.561/- per annum. The total saving amount in this saving a/c is approx . 12000/-.Late Sagarika Mallik was a customer of State Bank of India Palsudha Branch in Kendrapara District of State Odisha.The account No of late Sagarika Mallik is [protected] & branch code is 8096 . But it is regret to say that after a year elapsed I could not withdraw any amount or close the a/c. as well as the insurance money. I want to close my wife’s a/c though she is death & to take care of my child . The Branch Manager (Palsudha Branch Code-8096) Sri Kali Prasad Rout harassing me since one year. As per his opinion I produced death certificate with all documents .But he is calling me come tomorrow, come day after tomorrow, come next week likewise since one year. He is also threatened me several times & show their danger eyes. He tells me If you argue with me I will arrest you .Now he is demanding bribe of Rs.3500/- for close my account & Insurance. But giving Rs. 3500/- is not possible for me to close the account. He also taken my policy document & bank passbook & telling it is loosed. The bank is 5 km away from my native home & every day go to bank by walking is not so easy for me. So it is my heartily request pl help me how to close my wife’s a/c & get back all my savings as well as insurance money & also take necessary steps against the most corrupted Branch Manager. Thanking you, Yours sincerely, TAPAN KUMAR MALLIK WIFE OF LATE SAGARIKA MALLIK A/C No-[protected] BRANCH CODE-8096 AT-RAINLO, PO-NARADA, VIA-TYENDAKURA DIST-KENDRAPARA ST-ODISHA Pin-754134 Mob-[protected](Self) [protected](Home)

My self Sri Tapan

Pin-754134

Mob-[protected](Self)

[protected](Home)

Self — card block

dear sir, my EMI card no.[protected]. my all loan payment are clear then my EMIcard blocked please i request my card recently open. regard Mahender singh
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

rajesh1158
      This incident happened on Sep 20, 2014 near Phonix Mall, Velachery, chennai. Just before taking a turn on 100 feet road to reach the mall, there is an un-official parking spot near SBI bank branch. There was a no-parking sign which I did not see and parked my vehicle there. After 4 hours, when I returned, I saw the bike missing. Then saw traffic police on the opposite side of SBI bank. The fine amount was 100 for parking violation, but the cop demanded 260, saying it was 100 for violation, 160 for towing the bike. What the hell? Why should I pay for towing? This is so disgusting and cheap. On top of it, he refused to give me the bill !!! Incidents like these make me think police are the real looters.

sms,mms

sms, mms
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Police

annepaul
        Same story as is stated Aldebran on Aug 22, 2014 re. Andromeda - Relief India Trust : Baby Pratigya Kumari Recd call on 17 sept 2014 from [protected] - Hariom Sharma of Relief India Trust ... story same, Baby Pratigya kumari admitted in AIIMS for Cancer, treatment under Dr Sameer Bakshi, need Rs.2, 00, 000/-, have arranged Rs.48, 000/- need rest urgently. Now on Thursday, its like begging for money with emotional blackmail... would like to know if we can do something to stop such cheating... genuine cases will bear the brunt of such swindling.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Debamalya Bose
          Dear Lenovo, This is a complain I am submitting again in your customer care service regarding my laptop’s malfunctioning. Again, because this is the second time I’ve encountered such a peculiar problem while working with my laptop. It was Sunday, September 7th, 2014 when I discovered this problem in my laptop for the first time. At around 10:34 AM when I switched my laptop on, it just showed the start screen ‘Lenovo’ and the situation remained intact for over 25 minutes while the laptop should have been totally turned on within 1 min. I switched it off, tried after a few minutes again. This time it showed ‘Preparing for automatic repair’ and after about 10-15 mins, it showed the following: ‘Automatic repair failed to repair your PC. Please select shut down or advanced options for more recovery methods’ with a path, which according to the system, had been found missing. The path being – C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I tried the ‘Advanced Options’ and hit the ‘System Restore’ and the operation was successful. But sadly, the same trouble was faced again yesterday in the evening, i.e., September 8th, 2014; 07:11 PM. I tried ‘System Restore’ again and the problem was fixed for the second time in this manner. But later at night, on the same day, the laptop failed to start. I tried ‘System Restore’ many a times but the laptop didn’t start at all. Even today in the morning, i.e. on September 9, 2014, I tried the same procedure more than once. The Start Screen saying Lenovo and the ‘loading’ icon below appeared and after 10 hours of suspension, I found the system still ‘loading’ the OS, which is very strange. I tried ‘System Restore’ again but all my efforts went in vain. After that, I tried to ‘Refresh’ the system. After refreshing the system, the same thing occurred again. The system again hung up, loading the OS for several minutes. The strange thing is that even after using the Recovery Options and many other troubleshooting methodologies, the System gets stuck up on the Start Screen and shows nothing further, except for an Error Code: 0xc0000001. This time, even the ‘Automatic Repair’ doesn’t get executed. Moreover, there was another problem preceding the above mentioned one. When I connected my USB modem to the laptop and tried surfing the internet, all my three web-browsers namely Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox showed ‘The Page Cannot be Displayed’ or ‘Reload’ whereas on the other hand, I could successfully update my antivirus programs while being connected to the www. The same modem, while connected to other computers, be it a laptop and a desktop, could be used efficiently to surf the internet with ease. I tried re-installing the modem’s software several times but the result was same. My laptop’s Serial No. being – CB23843495 Operating System – Windows 8 64-bit, pre-installed along with the Graphics and the Sound Drivers related to the Processor I’m hoping for a quick and convincing response and hope for the repair to be made as soon as possible, taking the matter at hand seriously. Thank You, Debamalya Bose, Ram Krishna Mission Road, Bi-lane No. 04, Sadhupatti, Guwahati, Assam. Contact No.: +[protected]; +[protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

mohitbharti
            I went to brahmand branch to open account under "Jan Dhan Yojna ". I was denied as I was told that I hold existing account in some other account. I asked them the terms document as I wanted to get clarity which was not available in bank. Then I asked for account opening form so that I could read the terms if there any on it. I was given only 1 form and was asked to get it photocopied if I wanted another copy as in bank there isn't any copy plus xerox machine is not working and the concerned person said he cannot get any more xerox from managers cabin. Sir/mam, I am ok with I am not able to open account but bank should show us terms and conditions plus they should have forms for "Jan Dhan Yojna" redily available.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

UShan89
              Dear M/S, I have been a Tata Docomo Photon + customer since February 2012. I had purchased Photon + device by taking a sex (6) month plan postpaid connection which I continued till June 2014. From October 2013 til May 2014, None of the complaints I registered with Docomo were acknowledged. I had issues with speed of the device. Once I get connected to the Internet the pages never open. The signal is full. Tata Docomo Customer care has openly rejected to solve my issue as the device was being used in Chennai where I was staying and rather offered me to come to my home at Hyderabad where there was no Docomo Device OR my presence. I had continued paying my monthly bills of 750 INR + 15% as Service tax till may and requested for disconnection. Instead of disconnecting, The Customer Care has been making offers that I donot want. I donot want to pay the next bills for the following reasosns : 1. My Complaints with their customer care since October 2013 were never registered. 2. Service was not delivered from October till May i.e. last bill payment 3. After asking for disconnection, Docomo made offers that I did not want. 4. Disturbing me continuously. 5. Unable to use the service and wastage of money since October 2013 till may 2013. I was supposed to get 6 GB of 3G data and unlimited 2Gdata post FUP. As per one representative usage is 100 MB maximum in 1 months and as per another it is 700 MB in three months. Also since another representative told me on August 27th that there was a device problem, I now understand that I paid money for nothing. If Docomo was aware of the problem they were silent and went ahead to cheat a customer by asking for bill payment instead of sending a new instrument OR requesting for a change at a local service center. This apathetic behaviour makes me feel that I wasted thousands of rupees on nothing and that DoCoMo must stop harrasing me for the last three month bills i.e. June till Aug 2013

Useless service

Beam Telecom account 615903 Complaints unresolved but Tickets closed without my consent[protected], 14157535, 14162516, 14178961, 14220197, 14251753
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Vijay B R
                I bought a MTS Mblaze 3GPlus data card (MDN: [protected]) for Rs 1499 on 6th Aug from a MTS dealer at Raja rajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore The dealer said the average speed is guaranteed to be around 4 MBPS in Bangalore. After the data card activation, the download speed never crossed 50 kbps. MTS is simply cheating people by unfair trade practices. I am going to lodge a complaint to TRAI if MTS's appelate authority did not resolve this issue.

Download speed of 40-50 kbps inplace of 9.8 MBPS for 3GPlus
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

aargha
                  Dear Sir, I have applied passport on 28th May 2014, my passport status is showing "Police Report has been submitted Clear report for your current address" by DCSC Office, and action for passport printing is initiated, to be followed by lamination, signing, quality check and dispatch. So this is earnest request to print my passport and dispatch it as soon as possible. File Number : CA[protected] DOB : 09/10/1979
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Passport Services

dishaten
                    I shifted my baggage from Ghaziabad to Surat on 26th May 2014 through Agrawal Packers & Movers. Though the company claims of a very good reputation and Limca Book record holder but actually the service provided was very poor. I contacted Agrawal Packers & Movers and they sent Mr. Deepak Katoch (mobile – [protected]) for quotation. The person assured that all the packing will be done by them properly and bill will be sent through courier after the baggage is delivered to Surat. I called them one day before i.e. on 25th May for packing. Mr. Munesh Singh (mobile – [protected]). He came from Sahibabad very late with his team and packed the baggage for 1 hour. Then all of them went for lunch for 2 hours. I called Mr. Munesh when they didn’t come back and he spoke very rudely. They came back and packed few articles for 1 hour and left saying that they will come tomorrow early and will pack the baggage within 3 hours. All o[censored]s family members kept packing the baggage whole night seeing their attitude and slow speed. Next day they came around 11 am. Packed few things and then told us to arrange the articles in cartons which were actually their job. While packing they broke the showcase glasses. When we asked them to do the packing carefully, the reply was – “this is not our job, we are just helping you”. I called Mr. Deepak and he also declined that he has earlier told that all the packing will be done by them. After so much of damage and wastage of time, we started packing the baggage ourselves and they were just putting the cellotape on bags. The truck was called which came very late and when we saw the truck it was not of Agrawal Packers & Movers but Lotus Packers. Neither the size of truck was 22ft and nor there was any space for keeping the earthen pots (gamle) as told by Mr. Deepak earlier. It was a small size truck. However, as the baggage was already packed we had no choice. While loading the baggage in the truck, some of the packets opened and things fall on the road. Also after keeping some packets they started throwing the packets in the truck and kept saying nothing will happen. It was good show on the road. Around 10 pm in the night, the truck was loaded and send. I missed the train also because of this delay. Mr. Munesh asks us to write a good feedback otherwise….Also he has courage to ask to give tip to everybody despite doing so much of damage. Since May end to till date I am continuously calling Mr. Deepak for sending me the final bill and there is no response. He never picks up the phone seeing the number and if I make call from another number, he always gives one or the other excuse. I have spoken to concerned person in Delhi office who gave me the number of Mr. Ashok in Sahibabad branch from where the people were sent for packing. After several reminders to him also there is no response. And above all, Mr. Munesh Singh, the rude and unmannered supervisor says that this is not his job. There are packers & movers ready to shift baggage at half rate but I opted for Agrawal Packers & Movers despite being so costly just for the reason that my baggage will reach safely and they are reliable. But after such a bad experience, I would never recommend Agrawal Packers to anybody nor use their services. We packed the baggage on our own, kept lot of patience due to unresponsive behaviour of marketing person – Mr. Deepak Katoch and very rude and ill-mannered supervisor – Mr. Munesh Singh, our showcase was broken by people who were packing, few other things were damaged in transit and still I haven’t received the bill. As I came to Surat on transfer, I am not able to claim for baggage shifting in absence of bill and also I have to bear the loss because of damage done by Agrawal Packers & Movers people negligence and carelessness. There is so much of monetary loss and depression. Agrawal Packers will loose many customers if their team will continue with this unprofessional attitude.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery