[Resolved]  A SIMon Dass — SBI Card Privilege Circle Program

This is regarding the offer given by the SBI credit card called " SBI Card Privilege Circle Program " . I was not wanting the offer if you listen my recording.

I must appreciate the SBI which has trained their personnel in such way to make the person confuse by playing with the words as the advocate do. As in confusion when the client vomit the word which is advantage for them are recorded for their legal reference. That is what happen with me. The client is indirectly compelled to say the word what is advantage for them.

I was told many things about the offer in way to influenced me to get interest by playing with word. If you listen the recording any one can make out I am not interested if is chargeable. I was repeatedly telling if wanted to cancel ( I wanted to mean that the complete offer is chargeable in any way whether it will reflect in the credit card statement ) it should be charged.

Ultimately I wanted to cancel this offer also cancel the amount charged in the statement against this. I am also approaching your bank home department to avail the home loan. If your bank impression goes wrong to me because of above reason how can I go for the home loan for many lakhs. I would be definitely worry to go for huge amount of loan. I have met the home laon department personnel form you SBI branch in Dwarka.

Please see this matter and consider to grant of cancellation of this offer and cancel charged in my statement.

I beleive you will do the justice.

A Simon Dass