[Resolved]  ASHOK LEYLAND FINANCE LTD. — NOT GRANT OF NOC

This is to inform you that I had purchased a Bajaj Caliber jet Black coloured motorcycle numbered HR-49A 1166, registered on JAN , 2003 from MAHESH AUTO , Shimla Road, Parwanoo through a financial loan provided by Ashok Leyland Finance Limited, Rs.27, 283 for a year . I give 12 cheque of State Bank of Patiala
and all of them cleared by bank . And one time there agent come to me that my cheque bounce and i also give him 2100/- in cash .After depositing this amount bank has not issued me NOC for my motorcycle even after several reminders personally.
After long unfruitful reminders I felt very much harrased.After the payment of the said amount one of the bank official Mr. Vijay endorsed that full and final payment has been made. I was assured that NOC would be sent to me via courier. But I did not receive anything.
I kept on running to office but your staff seems to be least bothered about my case. Now the situation is that even after this full and final .
I feel very much harassed. I have suffered too much mental torture. Please help me by settling my case and issuing me NOC against my motorcycle.
Waiting for reply,
Yours’ truly,
SUNIL KUMAR,
VILL-PAPLOHA
PO & TEHSIL -KALKA
DISTT.-PANCHKULA (HARYANA)
Mobile[protected]

Comments

i want a taxi finance please contact me in my mail or my mobile no=[protected] and all so explain your term and condation.
I had purchased a Ambition M/Cycle bike from YUVA MOTORS which is financed by Ashok Leyland Fin Limited.
Details given below:
Regn No. HR-51Q-1728
Date of issue:- 13.9.2004
Model: Ambition (Hero Honda) make 2004
Reg Date: 13.9.2004
Ch. No. 000271
E. No. 00026

Name of Suresh Kumar S/O Sh. Balbeer SIngh Add: H.no. A-104, Dabua Colony, NIT Faridabad

I want to say that my all installation are completed now I have not received any NOC from you.

Please arrange the same and oblige.

Suresh Kumar
Cell No. [protected]
Email: programmer.[protected]@gmail.com
I had purchased a Hero Honda Splendor plus from JAI KR. ARUN KR, PVT. LTD., DELHI ROAD, MEERUT which is financed by Ashok Leyland Fin Limited in March, 2004.
Details given below:
Regn No. UP-15S-4456
Date of issue:- 05.03.2004
Model: Hero Honda Splendor plus
Reg Date: 11.03.2004
Ch. No. 04B16F36033
E. No. 04B15E-25534

Name of PAN SINGH JANTWAL S/o Mr. K.S. Jantwal, 28, Kasampur, Gali No. 3, Meerut.
Deaker’s Name: JAI KR. ARUN KR, PVT. LTD., DELHI ROAD, MEERUT.
Please send me NOC by courier or Mail.
Please arrange the same and oblige.

PAN SINGH JANTWAL,