[Resolved]  Glam India Pvt. Ltd. — Irresponsible attitude from Bajaj Customer Care/Dealer

I had booked a Kawasaki Ninja 250R on November 2nd 2009 from the Bajaj Probiking showroom, Shreeram Bajaj, Kanjurmarg by making a down payment of Rs.40,000/-. I had signed an agreement saying that the bike will be delivered Max with in 135 days from the booking date.

I had enquired regarding this bike in many showrooms in Mumbai & Pune in the month of January 2010 & February 2010 & the max waiting period was given as 90 days. So I called up my dealer to check whats the status with the Bike. He said it would be delivered in the specified time limit for sure.

Then eventually I started calling up the Customer care center for Bajaj & wrote some 5 to 6 emails regarding the delivery status. The Customer Care guys are unaware & they have promised me 10 times since last month that the senior sales officer from Bajaj will call me. None of the time the officer has taken any efforts to call me back. The first complain was logged on February 12th 2010. This is really a very sad & disappointing way to deal with a customer. There is no other place I can go and complain, these guys have stopped replying back to my emails. That’s even much better than providing a solution.

Now the dealer has told me that the bike will not be delivered in the given time frame, that is 18th of March 2010. He can’t give me any date as such. I have booked a bike, which cost me 3.04 lacs on road and there are no answers to my question. I want to take serious action against all this.

Please suggest where and how to do it. And please never every buy any product from Bajaj Auto.

Parag Chemburkar

Comments

Hey...
u should file a complaint to consumer court

the process is very simple. no fees / nominal fees, no advocate needed

KCS AUTOMOBILES PVT. LTD. — irresponsibility

DEAR SIR,

4 months ago on[protected] i booked access125 for CSD from kcs suzuki pathankot. at that time they said that after 80 days i will get the scooty but today 4 months has been gone and till they hav'nt provided me the scooty i asked from them wht's the problem that they r not providing it to me they said that they r not getting supplied by the plant but they r providing the product to civilians so its an request from mine side kindly take some action about them so that they will provide me the product very soon