Maruti Air Courier & Cargo Pvt. Ltd — Courier has not yet reached for 5 days

I had send a courier through maruti air courier & cargo pvt. Ltd on monday 8-3-10 but till date it does not reach the destination. If i call to their customer care no their is no response from their side. On line checking is also waste. So pls help me to resolve this issue. They are simply cheating the people i dont want any body to send courier using this type o[censored]seless couriers.

Thanks & regards
Bharath

Comments

I had sent some emergency medicines for my senior citizen in laws at Berhampur, Orissa through MarutiAir couriers and Cargo pvt ltd on 8th april from Korba, CG.today is 12th apriland it still has not reached its destination.A explaination is due from the courier guys.
My courier was dispatched on 29.12.2010 from Banglore through maruti air courier & cargo pvt.ltd but till date i did not recieved it in Dewas. if i call to their customer care no their is no response from their side.On line checking is also waste .so pls help me to resolve this issue. pod no's is[protected],[protected]

My courirer has dispatched on 28 jan 2011. But till now i have not received my courier. The consingment no is[protected].
PLS CLOSE DOWN THIS COURIERS