[Resolved]  Platinum Honda , Honda Activa — Delivery

Dear Sir/Madam, I booked my Honda Activa on 18th May, 2010 from Platinum Honda , Sector 43, Chandigarh booking no BO15115 in the name of Gaurav Sharma.Your sales department told me we wll call you within 90 day, we deliver you within 3 months , till there is no call from their side. Now , they told me , they get just few stock of booking, insufficient stock. So thats y , your activa delivery will be after 3 days (after 25th August,2010) I am very upset with their services, i want to give this activa to my sister as gift on Rakhi, which seems not possible only because of Platinum Honda misguiding.
Paltinum Honda , Sector 43 , Chandigarh giving a vey bad service to their customers. So , please its a humble request to seniors if it is possible to deliver my activa (before 24 August, 2010 asap.

Gaurav Sharma

Comments

I agree with Gaurav Sharma, same problem is with me . Poor serivice by Platinum Honda Chandigarh
SIR,
its a humble request to you to hand over my ACTIVA as soon as possible, as they commited to me for 90 days but now 90 days have also passed but then also they are not giving to me till now, its a a big harrasment for a customer . so plz try to understand as i m a working women & too i hv to leave my childrens to school . . i am facing many problems these days . :-(

HOPE, you would understand the problem & hand over ACTIVA to me as soon as possible .

NAME OF THE CUSTOMER : Lokesh kumar