[Resolved]  S.B.I. ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD — RS 500 LESS RECEIVED FROM ATM AT BHEL CHOWK ATM ,PUNE

RESPECTED SIR,
TODAY MORNING I WENT TO WITHDRAW CASH FROM ATM LOCATED AT BHEL CHOWK,I HAD TO WITHDRAW 36000.I WITHDRAWED 15000 TWO TIMES AND 6000 ONE TIMES.BUT WHEN I COUNT MONEY IT WAS 500 LESS THAT MEANS 35500.
THEREFORE I REQUEST YOU TO RETURN MY 500 WHICH WAS DEBITED UNNECESSARILY FROM THE ACCOUNT [protected] AND CARD NO.[protected]. CARD HOLDER'S NAME IS MALA SINHA.
PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY(500,WHICH WAS DEBITED UNNECESSARILY) TO MY ACCOUNT..
I WILL BE THANKFULL TO YOU..
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

To,
The Branch Manager,
PUNE

Respected Sir,
Most humbly and respectfully I beg to state that today morning(9th of august 2010) went to withdraw Rs36000 from the ATM located at the BHEL chowk,pune about 8:30 a.m. to 8:35 a.m..I withdraw Rs15000 two times and Rs6000 one time.When I counted the amount I came to know that Rs500 was less but it was debited from my account.
That means I received total amount of Rs35500,but in receipt it was showing Rs36000 has been withdrawn.
Therefore I request you to return Rs500 to the ACCOUNT NO. [protected] and Card no.[protected],which is in the name of MALA SINHA.
I will be highly thankfull to you if you do so.
Yours faithfully
Sandeep Mohan(Mala Sinha is my mother)

ACCOUNT NO.:- [protected]