speed post by singapore post — courier not reached after 8 days also

Cunning ham road, Karnataka, India
 csssai
I have not received the courier sent thru speed post by singapore post which was sent on 21st June 2010 and today is 28 June 2010. When contacted singapore people said that, they have dispatched on the same day but, in india the post or courier people are not distributing it. If they can not deliver, they can post it back. what is the meaning of speed post if it is not delivering within a week?

Comments

Speedpost — sent money through speed post since last 15 days but has not reached destination

I have sent money through speed post Rs 35,00 dt.25 /09/07
through dehradun gpo pin-248001
mo.no.c1416
no.ee[protected]In
to bimla devi goepswar .

but it has not reached yet.and the local gpo is not replying anything.please treat this asurgent

thanks

Rakesh

Speed Post — Mail not Received (After 4 days)

My Consignment has been sent from Tikamgarh post office (MP) pin code no 472001
on 13.01.09 for bangalore but still not been received till 17.01.09
the Speed post consignment no is : E[protected]IN

I have tried to track on line but data is not available for the said consignment
kindly see in the matter as the consignment is carrying the tax exemption certificate for our company for the financial year 2008-09

Kritnu nayak
my passport is not received till date
F004084
passport status says
Passport has been despatched by post on[protected] vide postal Registration Number F004084

Speed Post - India Post — Courier not received

NSDL has sent my PAN Card via Speed Post - India Post almost 9 days back on 03-Jun-2010. I have not recieved my document till date. I dont know where is the documet neither I have got the tracking number. Please send me my PAN Card.
My acknowledgemet number is [protected] and.

Or if I have to collect my document from the India Post office in my region then please send me the address of the near by location.

Courier — Speed Post not delivered even after 28 Days

Hello, I am a resident of Vadodara City, Gujarat, India.
I had given a letter to be delivered by Speed Post in General Post Office, Vadodara on 21st May -2010.
It was to be delivered to IGNOU, Ahmedabad Office on or before 30th May 2010.
But till to-date - 18th June 2010, my courier has not been delivered resulting in no admission to my IGNOU Program.

Name:- Kunal N SHah
Mob:- [protected]
Phone:[protected]
Address:- A-30 Manjalpur Township No. 1, Vadodara - 390011
My dear friend,
We are in the same boat! I have posted a speed post on 29th June from Singapore to India and even after 16 working days (19th July) it didn't reach the addresse. When contacted singpost, they said they delivered to indian counterpart but Indian post office people said they didn't receive it.
May be Indian post is waiting for another bharat band to deliver it!
I send the goods Date 25 November 2011 (Speed Surface Parcel) from Mustafa Shopping Centre, Singapore, I asked his ministry officials that will arrive in 7 days, until this December 16, 2010, has not diterima.di destination address, where representatives of Singapore in Jakarta Speedpost, . where I have to check
Ref. my courier c/No. CR[protected]SG posted small gift pack to my daughter from Singapore to Los Angeles on[protected] not arrived at destination till now on[protected], even after 37 days.Singapore such a fast country but very slow postal service. /Vijay Kapur HP. 91-[protected] e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
Deatils: India Post tracking No 1: ED[protected]IN and Tracking No 2: ED[protected]IN
Consignment sender: Medical Council Of India, New Delhi
Recipient Name: Ministry of Health Holdings & Singapore Medical Council, Singapore.
The speed post was booked at New Delhi on 12th June, 2013 to Singapore. The tracking on the India Post website clearly shows that the items were received at Singapore EMS, Singapore on 15th June, 2013 at 02:00 hrs and delivered at the address on 17th June, 2013 at 12:25 hrs.However both Ministry of Health holdings and Singapore Medical council say that they have not received the items yet.

Please check the whereabouts of the items and communicate to us the status. Also please ensure that the items reach both the recipients.

As the matter is very critical and urgent, please call us on [protected] and my mail ids are [protected]@vsnl.net and dominic.[protected]@valeo.com

speed post by singapore post - courier not reached after 8 days also

Company:speed post by singapore post
    Cunning ham road