[Resolved]  Sunshine Express Cargo & Logistics PTE Ltd. — Non-Delivery of consignment

This is with reference to Shipment No 13309, shipped from Singapore office to Chennai. The shipment contains the luggage weighing 15 Kgs and was transported via sea cargo.
The company claims to deliver any luggage via sea cargo within 25 days to any Indian destination. I made the payment in full SGD 45 and was informed that the delivery will be made to my residential address with in 25 days. Shipment was dome on December 1, 2009.
Post Christmas I have been follwing up regularly with the company (Ph No. +91 [protected], [protected]) and was always assured of delivery within 5-10 days but now its more than 55 days and the company still promises delivery within 10 more days.
Can you please look into the matter urgently.

Company Address:

Tel: 62949091
HP: +[protected]
+[protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

LAKSHMI & COMPANY — NO SIGNAL INSIDE MY HOUSE

Sir, I have no signal to my reliance mobile-(8 phones), reliance fixed phones (2 phones) inside my house. i am located at heart of the city i.e No.12, rajendra colony, saligramam, chennai-93. I have given number of complaints. My complaint Ref.[protected] dt.25/4/08,[protected] dt.28/4/08 and many reminders and the latest complaint Ref.No.70590659. Your persons have come in person and checked. One month back they phones and said that an instrument costing about 35000/- will be installed on top of our house. Till date no action taken. I could not get incoming calls. I am keeping my phone always outside my house and speaking on the road side. Please take immediate action otherwise inform to switch on to other network. URGENT

House — non delivery within time

Hello
This is regards to the non delivery of the house ( due to give possesion in May 2009) purchased from buider whose work is 70% complete & will take another 8-12 months. I am loosing money every month for this by way of interest to bank.

I am also one of the affected person. I have shipped all my house hold things from Singapore to Chennai on 16th Nov 2009 via Sea delivery and they promised me to deliver within 21 days. The total luggage weight is arround 300 Kgs and fully paid arround S$ 1500. It is already 4 moths completed. But till now I did not received my things in Chennai. When ever I called Singapore office and Chennai office, they are keep on telling the same stories and they always tell it will be cleared in another 10 days. But it is never happend so far.

I can not spend money again to buy all my house hold items in Chennai.

Can some one please look into the matter urgently and take necessary steps to get my things at the earliest.
lakshmi cargo,
Not only international, they are doing like this in INDIA also.I booked my bike Chennai to Bangalore 18th may 2010. 7 days over, still i am not getting any reply form them. every day thery are telling same story. but they are charging to much. what my fear is if they broken any thing in my bike, thats the problem.

tok no is 084324.
Dear All

Due the customs problem we cant able to clear the container, we are paying Rs – 3000/- (Per Day) for demurrage and storage. We apologies for this delay. Once we clear we will deliver as soon as possible.

For All Your Information: Nearly 500 to 700 Container in Chennai Sea port for clearance (ALL from MALAYSIA, SINAGPORE, MIDDLE EAST (U.A.E / SAUDI / QATAR/ OMAN).

Thank you for understanding us.

With Regards

Yousoof Ali
DIRECTOR
Sunshine Express Cargo & Logistics Pte Ltd.

All the complaints about Sunshine cargo mentioned above are true to the last word. I am also one of the affected customers (Shipment no. 13820). We had shipped our things from Singapore to Bangalore in Dec 2009 for 700 kgs (paid S$2000 upfront). Their usual dialogue was that all items would be delivered within 25 days. However, the first part of shipment arrived only after 2 months.For the remaining of it, we had to place numerous calls to Singapore office to find out when they will be delivered. It was all staggered over 4 months and each time different transport company. The phone numbers they have provided of Chennai office no longer exist (it is surely a deliberate act so as to avoid customer calls).We are still waiting for one of our items 8 months after shipment. I call up Singapore office every week, but they are LEAST BOTHERED to find out where it is or give me an update. They have the audacity to ignore customers! I have spent a lot of money placing ISD calls...yet no outcome from Sunshine staff. They don't even have the courtesy to return calls. This kind of atrocious business etiquette is the first of its kind in a country like Singapore!
I just hope that (still hope) my item will be delivered eventually.
Hi there,

I am also the victim of the very bad delivery services of Sunshine Express. They give lot of promises & claims that they deliver faster than anyone else. Bull .

I have sent a parcel of 5 Kg from Singapore to Bangalore on 26th March 2011 by Air & I have double confirmed with them before sending the parcel to get delivered by 2nd April. They said no problem we will deliver by 2nd april for sure. When I called on 2nd April, they said they have the parcel in Bangalore & are going to deliver that day itself. I was happy.

It is not delivered for 2 weeks now...it is still not delivered. Everyday they are telling, delivering today, tomorrow morning, evening...

Guys, I have decided not to use Sunshine in my lifetime... I can suggest you better think twice if you want to use their service.

Mr. Yousoof Ali... I have tried even reaching you to complain about this issue. You better improve your service. I could really see lot o[censored]nsatisfied customers like me, who have used Sunshine Express services UNFORTUNATELY...

Do you really think that the caption/tag line ["WE CANNOT SPELL S' 'CCESS WITH OUT 'U'] suits for Sunshine Express???????????????

Srinivas
AWB: 27407
I am another victim!! to top it, i have just received one luggage, the lock was broken and goods were stolen!!! people, please do NOT use this agency to deliver your goods!! its a company of thieves and fraudsters!!! i am already suffering because of this! AWB38965.
I request all of you to never use this cargo service. They are fake and big time cheaters. They never care to respond to your phone calls and will never update you about the status of your package.If fortunately they ever take your calls, they talk too rudely and are very irresponsible. If you want to save your money and time please refrain from taking any services from them. I am going to lodge a police complain against them and make sure that they get closed down at the earliest.
Hello :
Ref.AWB Nos.54529 and 54530 air cargo and sea cargo ex-Singapore to Bangalore.

ARE TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED AFTER SPENDING SGD1800. Find many precious items stolen. Some unknown white powder in all items. Binocular and New clothes stolen. One used and soiled overcoat inserted in the parcel to in place of stolen new clothes. Many items broken resulting in loss of Rs.50000/-. WHILE WEIGHT IS CHECKED AT PICKUP POINT TO CALCULATE CHARGES, SAME WEIGHT VERIFICATION IS NOT DONE WHILE DELIVERING GOODS. THIS IS UNFAIR PRACTICE AND CANNOT RECOMMEND SUNSHINE TO ANYONE NEEDING RELOCATION SERVICES. WOULD APPRECIATE POSITIVE RESPONSE TO MAKE GOOD THE LOSS.

Regards - Padmanab Sridhar
This is with reference to my shipment (receipt no: 56781) from Singapore to Ernakulam. I had a really bad experience. They promised to deliver it in 40-50 days. But it took 3 months (90 days). That too i have to keep calling them. When i received the package there are things missing. I paid 142 SGD for 42 Kg. I never expected their service will be this bad. I have complained them about missing things and yet to receive any response. if they don't come up with any solution i will also going to file a case.

Regards, Shinoj
On 15 December 2014, I send almost 13.5 kg via air cargo with sunshine and before I send they told me it will be delivered in 14 days time. When I checked about my parcel last week ( 26 Dec) they told me it cleared Indian customs yesterday and delivered soon. When I ring earlier today they did give me the same answer and when I to requested to talk to the manager..the office boy told me the manager will come to office only after 6 pm. I was damn pissed I even called their chennai office and the girl was like a blur queen even promised me she will ring me back... I think need to bring this matter to the consumer court soon...Its time to teach you guys a lesson already. The worst service I had ever come across in Singapore and the disgraced and disaster for the rest. Please close down for God sake!
Folks, seeing the complaints it seems to be all the cargo services from Singapore to India are ridiculous.

Can some one name / suggest some good cargo (Sea) to transfer my things from Singapore to Tamilnadu ( Around 50 to 60 Kgs).
We shipped our things from singapore to Bangalore missing 5 boxes .every time when I call tthey'll tell will check and call me back.
Dont send through Sunshine Cargo pls.
We have sent our 9 boxes with sunshine cargo( AWB:83653 from Singapore to Gurgaon on 22nd sept 2015) out which they delivered 6 boxes and that too after continuous follow up, they have no responsibility to update about the status. Its been more than 3 months they have not delivered our remaining 3 boxes. We continuosly calling on the numbers everytime they cook a different story. sometimes say it is not cleared from customs sometimes say we will connect in 1or 2 days sometimes they say it will be delivered in 10 days.
Once they take money from you they have no responsibility only they give is false assurance. they are the big time cheaters and unprofessional company. Please help in filing a case against this company and getting it shut.
We have also sent 23 boxes about 3 months back via AWB no. 86753 and received only partial boxes. They do not reply properly though we have been calling almost every week since 2 months. They have opened all the boxes and taken out all items under the plea of customs clearance. They should be banned. Any one please help us to compline the government to debar them.
On Feb 14 2016 through sunshine cargo we shipped 87 kgs via sea cargo(87387). Till now no updates. Same 5 days one week ten days story they say. They don't give proper reply. I am going to lodge police complaint. All household items have been shipped. Worst service and please don't use sunshine express.
Were is your branch at ramanathapuram.
Were can i going to take my parcel.it from singapore sunshine express
no one is responding from sunshine cargo I can not see any reply to any query. I am also affected person Aw Bill No.2789. If you buggers /cheaters have any guts to face complaints come and reply

I gave 6 boxes from SG to Surat Gujarat. I received 6 boxes but one box does not belong to me where as my one box is missing and no one has curacy even to pick up phones calls

BTW if a person name Mr. GANESH PILLAI VIJAYKUMAR is looking for your missing Box. Please note that they have wrongly delivered to me. Please ask the same courier to collect from my place. (I can handover your box provided first courier delivers to me my missing Box so please be patient.)

contact me on my email (soeb.[protected]@yahoo.com.sg
awp no 2920 singapore to india(7/1/2018 19kg ship parcel) singapore office close ready contact no what app 83866256