Delhivery Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2023

File a complaint to Delhivery

Having problems with Delhivery?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhivery customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhivery

Jun 25, 2023
This thread was updated on Jun 25, 2023

Payment related

Address:Village rewali p.o Shamathala teh Kumarsain dist shimla

I have made an order from Ajio . And the Delhivery company has been assigned to deliver the product.. delivery person contacted me for delivery of said product and i asked him to share a link for making payment as per my request he shared the link and i made the payment following that link.. after making the payment he said that he didn't get the paymnet and declined to deliver the product . Besides i have told him the payment have been made...
M
Muskan baheti
from Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh
This thread was updated on Jun 21, 2023

A delivery guy named Saeed sheikh in Aurangabad.. his contact number is[protected] came to deliver my AJIO parcel on 18th April. Due to Gpay network issues my payment for rs 4997 wasn't processed so I did another payment to him.. The next day I saw my money got debited both the times. He isn't returning my money despite numerous phone calls. Such kind of behaviour isn't acceptable. I have put all the screenshots as proofs of double payments.
Your Ajjo package with AWB
[protected] will be delivered today. by agent [protected]. Pay Rs.4997.0 by cash/link - Delhivery
This is the agent details.
Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir, Kindly Re-Shedule the Delivery of My Order AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me as Soon as Possible By Today Evening Itself as i was Unavailable Today Morning .. So, Kindly Deliver My Order Today Evening Itself Without any Further Delays.. Since it is really Urgent.

H
    Happyfaces
    This thread was updated on Jun 21, 2023

I booked a delivery package on June 10, and it was mentioned that it will be delivered in 2-3 days but it bas been more than 9 days and package is still not delivered yet. And today it is showing that it is again delayed by one more day. It is very important package and it is getting delayed day by day. Need an urgent delivery.
    Jun 27, 2023
    No resolution has been initiated by them!!! Package is still not delivered and they are playing around. I need my package. Without resolution who marked it resolved??
    Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me as Soon as Possible Today Itself As I Need My Order Urgently.. So, Kindly Deliver My Order Without any Further Delays.. Since it is really Urgent.

K
      Kishun_55

Address:gurugram

Mr Jogindra Singh was the driver of in your companny. He was expire in 4 th oct in road accident during carry the truck at Banglore.

Number of time meet with Tawadu and Agra Branch of the delhvery company about demise family compasation, but no response.

Please take positive action

with regards

Kshun Singh

Sreenanth
        from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
        Jun 18, 2023
        This thread was updated on Jun 21, 2023

No updates on product shipment

My name is Sreenanth bi, and i had ordered a Product', worth rs. 1020, on amazon on Tuesday, 30th May 2023. The product was purchased from seller Parluna-IN. It was shipped using delhivery on Sunday, 3th June 2020 with tracking id/https://international-track.delhivery.com/#/trackdetail/DL[protected]CN
        As per delhivery website, the package is estimated to be delivered between, 17st-19st June. However, the tracking status shows it is currently...
        aasu93
        Jun 18, 2023
        This thread was updated on Jun 21, 2023

My package was to be delivered by 17th Jun, but I didn't receive any single call from courier service till now. My tracking status is still showing as "delivery will be reattempted as establishment was closed" since last two days. Can you please check where is my package and why it is getting delayed? Need your prior assistance to delivery my package at earliest.

Nitin Bhargave
          Jun 17, 2023

The Manager, Delivery Direct

With due respect, this letter has been written to inform you that I have placed an order through your website 2 weeks ago. I have also paid the amount through a credit card but still, I have got no response from your end. I have mailed several times on your company’s mail id but I have got no response. What kind of service are you providing to the customers? I am waiting for my goods for the last 2 weeks. This sort o[censored]nprofessional behavior can result in losing your customers. Please find attached the receipt of the items. Please respond to my request to deliver my order as soon as possible . I hope you will take action to my complaint as soon as possible. Thank you.

Mr. Nitin Bhargave

Saanil Taneja
            from Sonipat, Haryana
            Jun 15, 2023

I ordered a charger from Portronics on 28th of May, 2023 and it was shipped from Portronics on 30th of May, 2023 (Tracking ID: [protected]) and now it's been more than 2 weeks and my package is still not delivered. Neither Portronics nor Delhivery are giving me any solution and not providing any replacement or refund.

I went to the Delhivery’s delivery hub in Gandhinagar and Mr. Vijay there clearly said that the package is lost and they couldn't find it anywhere. But even after this clarification from the courier company's representative, no action is being taken. I'm shocked and disappointed by this unprofessional behaviour from both Portronics and Delhivery which claim to prioritise customer satisfaction, but this has now become harassment in every sense of the word.

Kindly look into this matter and provide a resolution at your earliest.

Alpheus Danson
              Jun 15, 2023

2 shipments of mangoes booked on 29th of May; after 2 weeks of shunting them around the country, you return the parcel on 13th June saying the package wasn't packed properly. Just to evade a refund. Call [protected] and resolve this or a consumer case will be filed.

Nitinkumar_123
                from Sikandra rao, Uttar Pradesh
                Jun 14, 2023

My order Awb#[protected] was not delivered to me at all but delhivery is showing that it's delivered on 12 june
                I even raised a query about this issue they said that they would get back with a response in 1 or maximum 2 days but there is still no response from them. I even write them multiple times still no response

Sageer11

Address:Delhiver.com

Against this shipment [protected] delay to delivery from your side, no any call received from your side and no one come at my address, Village rewari Ali bakas purwa tepariya post Colonelganj dist gonda 271502
                  Mobile no[protected]
                  Alternative mobile number [protected]
                  So I request you to kindly delivery the item as soon as possible from your side

amaresh9088
                    from DHANBAD, Jharkhand
                    This thread was updated on Jun 14, 2023

Urgent medicine sent from your courier service on 06.06.2023 but after 7 days of long time for medicine, it is still not delivered as yet.
                    Please do needful to deliver as soon as possible.

Amaresh kumar singh
                    Contact no [protected]
                    Tracking ID - [protected]

M
                      mounikachow

Address:shop no 34 pav commerical complex srinivas nagar nandyala 518501

Hi Team,

I orded saree but i recieved the another parcel in that parcel jeans pant was there not a saree i asked delivery boy he say trackingwas, Matching so i gave you when i checked from perosn where i orderd they send me one image which is not match to my parcel on my parcel there my name and address but which i recieved a order on that only tracking is matching . i reach pout some many rtimes there no proper response form thier end kindly chevk and do need full .

Thank you !

mpounika.p
                      Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Sir, Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me as Soon as Possible As I Need My Order Urgently.. So, Kindly Deliver My Order Without any Further Delays.. Since it is really Urgent.

sahil lakhlani
                        from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Address:B 403, nav Pinnac kanchanganga, Pune Aundh 411007

Sahil lakhlani
                        6:34 PM (10 minutes ago)
                        to hello, contact, customer.[protected]@delhivery.com

HI team

I have a courier to be received from nu-republic order number 1210 .
                        The delhivery Tracking ID is [protected].
                        Due o wrong phone numder I am not even able to log case with Delhivery.
                        A Delhivery guy came asking for OTP and found that OTP is sent to another number that I never registered with.
                        From where I am about to receive the courier, the entity gives me a proper update. but delhivery the wrong number in it.
                        Delhivery Guy went back without delivering the courier.
                        Please help with this .

Kind Regards
                        Sahil Lakhlani
                        +91 [protected]

SSantra
                          from Bhubaneswar, Odisha
                          This thread was updated on Jun 14, 2023

Address:The Chairman and Managing Director, APTRANSCO, Vidyut Soudha, Gunadala, Vijayawada -520004.

I have placed my order on 1st June 2023 and the delivery executive boy ensured me to deliver the same within 3 days.
                          I have been constantly trying to connect with delhivery team for delivery of my documents at the earliest and also to provide me the contact number of the delivery executive, however, to date the team has failed to deliver my parcel.

SSantra
                            from Bhubaneswar, Odisha
                            This thread was updated on Jun 13, 2023

I have placed the order on 1st June 2023 and was ensured by the delviery executive team to get it delivered within 3 days. Today 9th June 2023, till date it has not been delivered and there is no customer care contact number. the delivery executive team is silent and no replies of my repeated emails.
                            Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Still no one has contacted me nor the package has been delivered, in spite of repeated emails to them with the address mentioning in details...

Sachin178
                              from GHAZIABAD, Uttar Pradesh
                              This thread was updated on Jun 12, 2023

I am writing to lodge a formal complaint against Delhivery regarding their failure to deliver a courier while falsely marking it as "delivered" on their app. I seek your assistance in resolving this matter and protecting my consumer rights.

The details of the complaint are as follows:

Courier Details:

AWB #[protected]
                              Date of Dispatch: 08 June, 2023
                              Sender's Name: Sachin pandey
                              Receiver's Name: Accel IT services c/o Royal computer services

I kindly request your prompt attention to this matter, as I have exhausted all avenues of resolution directly with Delhivery. Your intervention is essential in ensuring a fair and just resolution.

Thank you for your attention to this complaint. I trust in the Consumer Forum's commitment to protecting consumer rights and seek a swift resolution to this issue.

Sincerely,

Sachin pandey

D
                                Deepen Vedia
                                Jun 10, 2023
                                This thread was updated on Jun 10, 2023

Shipment damaged in EXPRESS delivery

Delhivery courier services have damaged my parcel items, i had sent mangoes to my relative in bangalore. The shipment was picked up on monday 5th june, 2023. I was informed by the pick up agent that the parcel should be delivered in two days itself. Delhivery claims on their app to do expess delivery within 3 days, once the shipment was confirmed the app updated the delivery time to 4.5 days (9th june evening). I was tracking the delivery...
                                B
                                bharath5963
                                This thread was updated on Jun 12, 2023

Sir, Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me as Soon as Possible Today Itself As I Have not Received My Order Since the Last 15 Days.. So, Kindly Deliver My Order Without any Further Delays.. Since it is really Urgent.

B
                                  bharath5963
                                  Jun 10, 2023
                                  This thread was updated on Jun 10, 2023

Sir, Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me as Soon as Possible Today Itself As I Have not Received My Order Since the Last 10 Days.. So, Kindly Deliver My Order Today Itself Without any Further Delays.. Since it is really Urgent.