Delhivery

Haryana
India - 122002

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai

Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Fri 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery Complaints & Reviews

It was supposed to be a home delivery, but I received a text from delhivery that the package with awb:[protected] was available for SELF PICKUP at a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ADDRESS!! My address was completely fine, as I had received other parts of the order previously from the same COURIER (which was a very successful home delivery)

I then tried to contact the delivery agent with the provided ph no., but to no surprise, he didn't even care to pick the call. (He did at the first try, but said nothing and hung up)

I am utterly disappointed with the service provided by your courier!! I now have no idea how I am going to pickup my order from a place that's literally 40 mins away from mine!
Oct 14, 2021

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tracking id is[protected] on delhivery .. i have ordered this on 6th October..today it is 13th October. The parcel has reached kasumtola(assam) and from there everyday they pick up for shipment and everyday it gets cancelled. I don't understand what's going on. But please understand i am in urgency and I won't be able to receive the parcel after 18th October because i will be out of town . Please understand my situation . Its a request please
    Oct 14, 2021

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I ordered a chair from flipkart and unfortunately it was booked by the seller through delhivery which is known for infamous...

Hi I had ordered 3 kurtiz in combo offer from kutizmela . But I got 2 Shirt and 1 kurti whichh are pre used product . Kindly return my money and take the product back .

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Arriving Early: Hi! We are happy to inform you that your Wear Kurtis Order 0K7UR1278 for Season Sal... is arriving early and is expected to be delivered today. Track here track.delhivery.com/ with tracking/AWB no.[protected]

1813 is your delivery code for Rachita Dabbiru (PREETY WOMEN ) package (AWB [protected]). Share with delivery agent only. Pay via UPI/Cards. - DELHIVERY

My order was supposed to get delivered on 7th October, 2021. Till now it is not delivered. There is bo contact from their side. They are not responding properly to the emails also. My order is very expensive. Please help me on that.

Tracking ID - [protected]

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not sure how this tracking company works?

Tracking is showing delivered but has not received the product.

Even checked every family member, neighbor and security guard and no one has received the product.

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delivery failed due to incomplete address receivedMy Order No. is [protected] And Tracking ID is[protected].

Address:- Person name NIHAL SINGH, A-636, New Ashok nagar, East Delhi, Delhi-110096.

Premise Name ABCD COMPUTER INSTITUTE

Contact No. is [protected]

Delhivery courier is very very BAD COURIER COMPANY JITNI GAALI DU KAM HI HAI ISKE LIYE. HARAMKHORO MERA COURIER DE DO.

This order not received till now. Please Do needful. from 09th oct DELHIVERY Rounding this order delhi and haryana bilaspur.

While my Address is completely mentioned on order. As A-636, new ashok nagar, east delhi, Delhi, (Pin Code is 110096). Place Name is ABCD COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE

It Order Should be Sent to Mayur vihar Phase 3 Near My location to DELHIVERY Center. My Contact No. is [protected]. Please Contact Me is He has any issue with Address.

Thanks & Regards

NIhal Singh

My Order No. is[protected] And Tracking ID is [protected]

When you delivered this tell me. This PARCEL COME FROM CHINA TO DELHI WITH IN 12 DAYS. While you are already spend 6 days it from gurgaon to delhi distance is only 72 kmp. Still my Parcel IS IN YOR WAREHOUSE IN TAURU GURGAON. today is 14th OCT. PLEASE DO SOMETHING .
            Address:- Person name NIHAL SINGH, A-636, New Ashok nagar, East Delhi, 110096.

I ordered product in jaipur.. They send product in delhivery jaipur branch [protected] this is my tracking...
              I ordered a washing machine from Amazon.in on 7 October 2021. It was shipped on 8 October 2021, via Delhivery with Tracking...

My Order No. is[protected] And Tracking ID is[protected].
              Premise Name ABCD COMPUTER INSTITUTE
              Contact No. is [protected]

Thanks & Regards
              NIhal Singh

My Order No. is[protected] And Tracking ID is [protected]

Address:- Person name NIHAL SINGH, A-636, New Ashok nagar, East Delhi, 110096.

Sir i have shipped an order... my tracking id is[protected]... at starting estimated date of delivery is showing 9 oct 2021... but still my order is not delivered yet... i have query 2 times earlier but my problem is not resolved... kindly look into this matter...

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I booked a package to deliver from bangalore to howrah on 3rd oct. The parcel is stuck in Bangalore since 4th Oct (10 days...

I ordered the products from nykaa. i didnt received the parcel but its showing in their app that it has been delivered . no call for attempt to delivery was made .
                  tracking id [protected]
                  resolved

Your branch from Govandi ghatkoapr
                    They are too late just increaseing the date of my courier thay are 3 days late your companys service is the worst I have been experience.

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have ordered (Order ID 884465) my product on 4th Oct, 2021 from boat official website and the expected delivery was by 7th...

Dr Kalyan Express has shipped some essential Medicines to me on 6th Oct and the package reached my city on 10th Oct. But the status of my shipment updated to "Delivery failed due to mismatch of OTP code". The expected delivery date is changing daily.
                      I am trying to contact Delhivery but they are not responding to the email. I did not get any call from the delivery boy then how my delivery is failed? I need medicines as soon as possible. Please look into it.
                      Trancing ID:[protected]
                      Oct 12, 2021

Sub.: Complaint for damaged product received – Through Delhivery Courier

I...

AWB no [protected]

The collection executive collected the parcel but still it is showing parcel was not ready . and next day it is showing asout ofpick up .
                        Oct 12, 2021

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi, please drop an email to customer.[protected]@delhivery.com along with your AWB. We will resolve the issue on priority. Thanks
                          On 24.9.21, I had booked a courier through Shiprocket., to Kolkata 700039. I had to choose Delhivery courier for availing...