Dugar Automotives Pvt Ltd — Poor after sale formalities and harassment.

I bought an Aviator Scooty on 25.12.16 from this dealer. Before sale they were excellent in convincing me the features; but after sale it seems to me that the DUGAR AUTOMOTIVES PVT LTD is not one company, rather each department/desk seems to be a separate entity. I was told that, within 7 days I shall be receiving an SMS giving me 3 days' option for going to Barackpur Motor Vehicles Office with the vehicle for getting the C/F. And dealer will call me for receiving the insurance cover document and service book. Though I received the call and got these two items, I haven't receive any SMS for C/F till date. At the same time, I have been getting calls from some desk of DUGAR AUTOMOTIVES PVT LTD alerting me that, my first service will have to be taken within 25.01.17. When told them about non-receipt of SMS for C/F, they replied that, that was not their concern and advised to call this-this no. Being called suddenly by them to visit and collect registration no. I got ensured about opening of the dealer office on today, 26.01.17 and went their burning petrol of my car but I was refused saying, there was no person in registration department and there was no question of registration when C/F hasn't been done. it seemed to me as strange and as separate entities under Dugar. As advised by them, I called a person who manages this SMS for C/F, who informed me that, till date, he hasn't received any paper in my name from Dugar for the purpose. Now, If I don't get the 1st Free service, who is to blame for that? And when my paper will be ready for getting the SMS for C/F? We talk about Govt Sector, then how Pvt sector earned a better name?
Updated by outoftheworld Jan 26, 2017
posted twice with correct spellings