E Rickshaw Drivers — misbehaving e-rickshaw driver

Charu Arora Kohli on Mar 8, 2018
Dear sir/mam,

I am charu kohli, resident of shastri nagar.in the morning, i took e-rickshaw from shatsri nagar for karol bagh and when i reached anand parbat pul, another e-rickshaw came and my driver said to other driver, bhai kaha ja rahe ho, karol bagh? He said, yes, meri sawari bhi le jao and other driver said ok!. I sat on that rickshaw. After covering several distance, he took another way instead of karol bagh. When i asked, bhaiya, where are you going? He said, i'll leave other passenegers first and then will see about your destination. I told him to stop immediately. He said, it's your fault you sat on my e-rickshaw. "mene nahi kaha tha mere rickshaw me baitho". Soch k baithna chahye tha and he started shouting and misbehaving with me. Other people also came and i told them about this, he told that driver, its your rickshaw, "tujhe baithane se pehle sochna chahye tha". He said, do whatever you can do. I noted his no, he said, no police people can take any action against me.

Request you to please take a strict action against this driver as he can do the same thing with other women as well.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0