Fraud Use Of My Credit Card — MISS USE / FRAUD OF MY CREDIT CARD !!! Stop the transaction immediately!!

Dear Sir/Madam
As per the message received to me the details of the following FRAUD transactions made are as below.

1) Rs 8481.00 is at shopvista_EPayKerela
2) Rs 6000.00 is at Paytm Mobile Solutions Pv.
I received a call from [protected] at 11.13 am on 10.12.2016. Call was from a female.
She told me that we are calling from Citibank.She asked me which language you are comfortable.
I said I am comfortable with english, kannada, hindi, telugu, and tamil. Suddenly she told I will give to tamil speaking executive please talk.
A guy started to talk in tamil. He said you are using Citi mastero credit card. further conversation is as below
Fraud person: We are sending new Credit card within 15days hence this is a verification call.
Myself: what verification
Fraud person: Let me know Your credit card number
Myself: I refused and asked him, you are telling that you are calling from Citi bank, you tell me my card 12 digits afterwards I will tell the last 4 digit nos.
Fraud person: this is verification call if you never tell your card will be blocked now.
Myself: how do you block my card without my concern
Fraud person: This is verification only no cvv no will not be their in future it will be with AABC Like that also expiry date also will not be their.
Myself: After listening him I revealed my card no.
Fraud person: What is your 3 digit CVV no
Myself: CVV also I foolishly revealed.
Fraud person: Asked me for the OTP recieved
Myself: OTP was revelead.
Fraud Person;Your reward points will be transfered to new card.

After that I recived message for Rs8481 transaction made at shopvista_EPayKerela at 11.37am

again he made me fool for another Rs 6000.00 transaction made atPaytm Mobile Solution Pv.

This is for your information.

Please kindly stop the above 2 transactions please

N.Jayshekar

Again on 13.12.2016. I received a call from [protected]. at 14.28pm. He asked me money what transaction made will be sent back give me any other account details as ur card is blocked now not possible like that he said . I never revealed any details . Also on 15th. Dec.2016 I received a call from number[protected] at 11.08am. He told me calling against my complaint and is from Paytm . He also asked for the same like card has been blocked hence give me account details . I never revealed .
Please lodge a complaint from bank side also.
Hope you will also place a complaint or try to contact the no of paytm and try to reslove the issue

Even today also received a call from [protected] which is a fraud. They are same team only.

On 29.12.2016 Rs 8481 was credit back to my citi bank account.
But paytm transaction of Rs 6000 was not recieved yet.
Even today ie on 21.01.2017 i recieved a call from mobile no [protected]at 12, 39pm to my mobile I realised that it is a fraud person call as soon as he asked me for my card details which i never revelled . He disconnected the call.
This is for your information and necessary action please

Enclosed copy of FIR made at Mico layout police station
Also as below bank also should cooperate for the customers
Existing RBI Guidelines on Unauthorised Transactions
The RBI has instructed the banks to follow these guidelines in case of an unauthorized transactions. The customer has also some responsibility.

Customer’s Responsibility
The customer should immediately inform to the bank in case of lost card or disclosure of PIN to anyone else.
Intimate to the bank if you get to know about any unknown/unauthorized transaction.
Keep the PIN close to you. Don’t write it anywhere or save it in the mobile.
Bank’s Responsibility
The reserve bank has fixed the responsibility of the banks in clear words. these are the obligations of a bank regarding the fraud transactions.

24×7 call center to report
A channel should be always available to the customer for reporting the loss of card or any unauthorized transactions. This can be a toll free number, online portal, or base branch.

Immediate Card Block
The bank would immediately block the debit card/credit card if customer notifies about the loss of card or any other fraud. After the notification, if any transaction takes place, the liability would be of the bank.

The bank Has To Compensate
If a debit card or credit card holder faces any loss due to the systemic problem which is not in control of the customer, the liability would be of the bank. The bank has to compensate the loss.

MISS USE / FRAUD OF MY CREDIT CARD !!! Stop the transaction immediately!!
MISS USE / FRAUD OF MY CREDIT CARD !!! Stop the transaction immediately!!

Bangalore South, Karnataka