[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card Team — hdfc cc permanent closure of [protected]

I've requested to close my credit card permanently filled and given the cc closure form at the branch and emailed the request to the grievances department the reference number is[protected].
As i've done the entire payment on 14/01/19 by cheque of rs 20000. But still i have got a cc statement on 22/01/19.. I want you'll to rectify my late payment fee and close the credit card permanently asap.

Please issue me the noc letter on my registered email for the confirmation of the closure of cc.

After sending several email to grievances team no response pathetic service. Need a confirmation or a noc letter for cancellation permanently
Aug 8, 2021

Comments

Dear Customer,

With regard to your credit card, we request you to contact our Debt manager at[protected]/33016802

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.
Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your comments expressed and you may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id in 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is [protected].

-Nadia