HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Sat12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

DailyMusicMiles Vinay Mojes on May 20, 2020
UPDATE : The complaint was resolved within couple of hours.
THANKING HDFC BANK for instant response.
no complaint now issue is resolved.

Shaikh Zaid Ahmad on May 18, 2020
    I have purchased iphone 11 before 5 month from inspire apple store nagpur and was entitled for 6000 cashback, its been more than 5 months and i have not received cashback for the same i have called the pine labs once but they didn't resolve my problem so i am here for the complaint i also i have the bills and receipts for the same hoping for resolution
    its a fraud dont trust their calls
    it's a fraud don't trust them.

HDFC Bank — Ot receivedCredit Card Cashback nt

AniketSingh0019 on May 18, 2020
      I have not received Cashback of 6000 for an hp laptop purchased on 10% cashback offer. Its been more than 90 days. Also raised...

HDFC Bank — Fraud and unauthorised transaction

akanksha.agrawal on May 18, 2020
      I have been charged Rs. 999 for "AMAZON1258399" on 29 April 2020 in Mumbai without my authorisation, without a PIN and OTP....

Giri.j on May 18, 2020
      I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 27/12/2019 in reliance degital nirman vihar (Delhi). As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback of 6000 within 120 days from the transactional month end) i haven’t received my cashback till now, it is more than 120 days. I have asked in reliance digital, they said to check with bank. Hope this issue gets resolved and cashback will be credited as soon as possible.
      it's a fraud don't trust them.

yashwa on May 18, 2020
        I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 13/02/20 in apptronix mumbai. As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback of 6000 within 95days from the transactional month end) i haven’t received my cashback till now, it is more than 120 days. I have asked in apptronix, they said to check with bank. Hope this issue gets resolved and cashback will be credited as soon as possible.

HDFC Bank — Cash Back not received

micky14vishal on May 18, 2020
          I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 13/12/2019 in Faridabad. As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback...

HDFC Bank — NWD charges

Santhana Bharathi on May 18, 2020
          Amount 1000 is getting deducted with the description nwd dec chg (Atm withdrawal charges) eventhough my account was opened...

Alisharma on May 18, 2020
          On 31 dec 2019 i have purchased iphone 11 i suppose to get cashback after 120 days but I haven’t received any cashback yet.

HDFC Bank — Didn't get my cash back on my purchase

Atulupad on May 17, 2020
            I have purchased apple iphone 11 vai cash back offer at hdfc credit card on 12.01.20 but till now didn't get my cash back...

HDFC Bank — Iphone 11 cashback offers

Akashkamra on May 17, 2020
            Hi Team,

I have purchased iphone 11 in january which includes cashback offer of RS 6000/- on hdfc credit card....

Pranalish on May 17, 2020
            I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 31/12/2019 from ispace panjim goa.
            As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback of 6000 within 120 days from the transactional month end) i haven’t received my cashback till now, it is more than 120 days. I have asked in ispace they said to check with bank. Hope this issue gets resolved and cashback will be credited as soon as possible.

HDFC Bank — Haven't got cashback of 6000 on purchasing IPhone 11

MansiGoel on May 17, 2020
              I purchased an iphone 11 from 'unicorn infosolutions pvt ltd' in pune on 17th january 2020. Hdfc cash back offer was attached...

Rks_1995 on May 17, 2020
              Im from moradabad (Up) and i purchased ipad 2019 model ipad air (7th gen) dated on 31/12/2019 from icrest apple store and on slip its written that a cashback of 3000 rs will be transferred to your account within 120 days and its now 17/05/2020 i. E. Around 138 days and i havent received any amount as the foresaid plan of partnership apple and hdfc promised which is clearly mentioned on my slip that i have with me! Though i have mentioned about all this to the manager of hdfc moradabad branch but there's no response (Via whatsapp)

Conclusion - there should be more clearity if one will be benefitting with your scheme (Apple and hdfc bank) and bank should be aligned to their cashback schemes or there will be distress among their customers.
              @hdfcbankmoradabad
              @hdfcbankmanagerdesk
              @hdfcbankcustomer

nickzoot on May 17, 2020
                Today I received message where my hdfc bank credit card has been debited with amount 999
                From Amazon1258399.
                I want my money back. Already such cases have been updated. I am uploading the message here.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Credit Cards

rajguptaji on May 17, 2020
                  I have used my card on a website to make a payment of 2 dollars. Due to
                  Internet fraud, wevsite charged me rs. 7335.36/- during the transaction i have
                  Refused voice confirmation from hdfc as i have seen that website charged me
                  More. Hdfc ivr security fails. Now i am constantly following up hdfc bank to
                  Stop the payment as i have a complaint immedialy after the incident. Website
                  Merchant has claimed the amount in nov'2019. After providing all the proofs,
                  Hdfc unable to stop the payment and hdfc contastly harassing me for the
                  Recovery. I have all the proofs of emails which i am sending continuosly to
                  Hdfc bank and website merchant. Initially for one or two mail website
                  Merchant replied me and after that their website and email address is closed as
                  It was an interney crime. I have made every credit card payment on time and
                  Never did any delay or non payment. Please help me to resolve this issue. I can
                  Provide all the proofs of payment through website screenshots, email etc. The
                  Reason i am approaching you that case was pending with banking obdusmand.
                  They have closed the case without any information. I am ready to pay, what
                  Ever i have used. Due to internet fraud it is now rs, 7335.36 and bank is
                  Increasing day bu day. Please help me.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Credit Cards

HDFC Bank — Cashback not received

Ram Kakani on May 17, 2020
                    I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 14/01/2020. As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback of 6000...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Mobile Handsets

HDFC Bank — loan account closure is not updated on my cibil even after 5 years

dhiman_yog on May 17, 2020
                    Hdfc bank has not updated my loan & credit card account status on my cibil account yet for the last 4-5 years. My following...

HDFC Bank — An amount of Rs 590 had been put on hold

Gauravjai19 on May 17, 2020
                    Hdfc bank had put an amount of ars 590 on hold as mirevenu through gefu, and after many complaint on hdfc complaint mail or...

Sunil Palan on May 16, 2020
                    Rs 1100 was deposted to my account this evening today. 579 rs was put on hold. What is tge reason put my money on hold.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                      Renault
                      Renault's triber not satisfied product
                      (0 minutes ago)
                      Olymp Trade
                      money cut from google pay but not deposit in olymp trade
                      (14 minutes ago)
                      Reliance Finance Limited
                      take money 34500/- for personal loan approval but not get the loan amount yet
                      (20 minutes ago)
                      Ebookstyping.com
                      job scam
                      (20 minutes ago)
                      Shree Maruti Courier Service
                      tear off hole made parcel received