HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

In my account holded amount of rs.2154 by mirevenue plz release my amount kindly.....
In my account they have deducted 2154..I don't have any loan and credit card but they hold in my account by mire venue through...
In my account they have hold 2154 mi revenue hold through gefu held by hdfc bank..customer support they are not responding...
I have bought my iphone12 and iPhone 12 Pro with hdfc bank Credit card (Transaction Id:[protected] Dt.13.12.2021, 41977433...
I have tried to login to my HDFC net banking portal, but without even entering the wrong password, the portal says account...

I was at a restaurant with my friends on[protected], The bill amount was Rs.1292 . I used my HDFC debit card to make payment but the transaction got failed and the money was debited from my account.
Later I used UPI and made payment to the restaurant.
On[protected] again Rs.1292 was debited from my account without any information being passed to me(i.e. No message or email), which I found upon going through my Statement. Then on[protected] I got refund for the transaction which got failed on 4th August.
But the amount which was Deducted by bank on 6th August is not being refunded back to me yet.
I had done multiple Emails and Follow-up but no proper response is there from bank side. They are just assigning the tickets to multiple staffs and I need to explain the same thing multiple times.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I have opened my salary account online on 20th aug and confirmed my kyc . I have received mail about my account active status and otp for pin change of my debit card but i did not received my welcome kit. I want to know the status of my welcome kit.
    regards.

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From last few months, I have been following up with HDFC Fastag helpline to resolve my issue of manual transaction been processed...
      I have been wrongly charged Offus EMI RS.3620.56 and additionally RS.45.25

When I'm paying my entire bill all...

My amount is debited without my consent or without informing me I am not using HDFC account last 4 year I didn't know even why my amount is debited 9656 rs is debited I need my amount my father has sender me to my tution fee and room rent now I amount is not refunded plz refund my money back

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavour to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Applied for HDFC credit card 13 days ago but still showing in progress. No updates yet. Please resolve this.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern along with the card application number, mobile number & email id. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

My service has illegally been terminated on letter head of Branch Manager. No Hr person has signed. No show cause has been served and no process followed. Request to kindly take strong action against all conspirators and resolve the same ASAP

Request Hdfc borad of directors to take serious action. .

Rakesh kumar singh
          R20864
          Manager
          Permanent and confirmed employee
          Hdfc bank.
          Kalkaji Nehru enclave branch.

HDFC Bank Customer Care's response

Thanks for writing to us. We are happy to help. Click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 to share the required details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via email.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
          This complaint pertains to employment
          My emp id R20864
          KALKAJI NEHRU ENCLAVE BRANCH 0271
          Manager
          Hdfc bank.
          M no. [protected]

Sir/Mam
            This is a pleasant request to close my Credit Card and provide a NOC for the settlement and the outstanding payment of Rs. 28, 539.00 on 09.09.2021 which was done on my HDFC Bank Credit Card No- [protected].
            I would also request you to please clear my Name from CIBIL as the settlement/written off outstanding amount was paid by me successfully in a single payment.

Kindly Find the attachment file herewith.

RIPON BORAH
            Duliajan

Sep 16, 2021
            Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your concerns and you may look forward to receive a response towards the same by September 23, 2021. The interaction reference number for the same is[protected]. We seek your patience in the interim.

-Zubin
            HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
            As promised by the HDFC Bank credit card branch I have to to get the NDC within 3 to 4 days, but I still not getting the NDC. This is a very worst experience.

I have tried withdraw 1000 rupees from DCCB ATM, pathapatnam, srikakulam district Actually amount was not getting from ATM...

I bought an iphone 11 from vijay sales (rohini, opposite m2k) on 14/12/2020 using hdfc bank credit card. I was supposed to get a cash back of 5000 Rs within 120 days but its been 9 months and I haven’t received the cash back till now.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavour to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern along with the cashback details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

Card holder’s name is Mr Raman Magon

Hi, I have a product to get delivered from Hdfc bank to my current address which is in Guwahati . Awb # [protected] which...

I have an account with hdfc that has been in active . Today i noticed that on a quarterly basis deductions have been made under the head "isaqmc". I read around and found that this is being done for having the mutual fund buying ability via net banking. I visited HDFC Branch. But they said we don't know about that.

I do not recollect consenting to these quarterly deductions. Kindly stop deducting the same and reverse the charges made on the account.

Thanks and regards

Leena Sapra

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavour to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern along with the details of the charges. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

My father has deposited an amount of rs 30000 on friday 11th sep amount has been deducted from his bank but i have not received the amount yet.

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please ask concern person to click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I had opened a new account (minor a/c) at Netaji Nagar Branch, NSC Bose Road, Kolkata 700040 (Branch Code 1355). A/c Number is [protected] of Ms Adrija Mukherjee U/G Bhaswati Mukherjee. The Net Banking facility has not been activated with this A/c. I had called the bank representative Mr Suparno Jana quite a number of times, but the issue is not resolved even after almost a months time of account opening. Also, I didn't receive the ATM/Debit card till now. Kindly help.

Sep 15, 2021
                    Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. This is not the experience we want you to have. Our Bank official will respond to you on or before September 18, 2021.

-Zubin