HDFC Life
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

HDFC Life Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 6751 7646  [Corp. Office]

Corporate Office
12th & 13th Floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Maharashtra, Mumbai 400 011
Tel: +91 22 6751 6666

International Liaison Office
Office Number - 207, 2nd floor, The Business Center, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4342 6662

Customer Service Mumbai
11th Floor, Lodha Excelus Apollo Mills Compound, N. M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400011

Customer Service Chennai
6th Floor, RR Tower III, T.V.K.Industrial Estate, Guindy,Chennai 600032

The IL & FS Financial Center, 5th Floor, Plot C-22, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051
Tel: +91 22 6192 5700

Ahmedabad
2nd Floor, Sumel Complex, GNFC Info Tower, S.G. Road, Ahmedabad
Tel: +91 17 2661 3210

Pune
Gandhi Plaza, CTS # 47/21, EP No.70/21, 24 Erandwane, Law College Road, Deccan Gymkhanna, Pune 411004
Tel: +91 20 6689 1886
Fax: +91 20 6689 1999

Baroda
1st Floor, Midway Heights, Above HDFC Bank, Near Kalaghoda Tilak Road, Vadodara 390001
Tel: +91 26 5619 2100

Bangalore
2A Esquire Centre, 9 M G Road, Bangalore 500001
Tel: +91 80 4279 1234
Fax: +91 80 4279 1222

Chennai
37/38, ASV Ramana Towers 2nd Floor, Venkatnarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017
Tel: +91 80 4279 1234

Kolkata
3 Red Cross Place, 1st Floor, Menaka Estate, Kolkata 700 001
Tel: +91 33 6610 4800
Fax: +91 33 2243 7639

Hyderabad
101, 102, 1st Floor, 5-4-94, MG Road, Opp. Ranigunj Bus Stop, Secunderabad 500003
Tel: +91 40 6118 999

Bhubneshwar
795, 3rd Floor, Near Pantaloon Showroom, Janpath, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneshwar 751007
Tel: +91 67 4661 1500

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

HDFC Life Complaints & Reviews

For more than one month I have been calling HDFClife about the policy fraud/ cheating. I have written detailed emailed to [protected]@hdfclife.com but everytime I get new complaint ref nos and then no concrete response. I keep calling complaint and grievance dept but nothing has been done so far. I have given request to cancel all my policies but no response so far. Beware!! You will receive a call and they we say that they are from hdfclife and offer you policy with some benefits like free mediclaim policy as they pass on agents comission to you. Once you take policy they call you and say you are entitled for Bonus and they force you get bigger policy and give you business card also of hdfclife Region Manager and promise to give your premium back in 45 days and free insurance after that. The people who are running fraud are Rajeev Agarwal : [protected] Dinesh : +[protected] Neha : [protected] The above people may have cheated many consumers using above modus operandi and hdfclife is not taking any actions against such fraud people.

Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
    Policies 17062223 and 17071493 were bought with single premium but were altered by HDFCLife employees as annual premium to boost sales commission and targets. I have asked for refund for missile in December 2014 No word from HDFCLife yet

B
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      Sir, I Bijay Kumar Barick deposited Rs.13589/- on 20.11.14 as my mediclaim insurance money vide application sl.no.90052219 at HDFC Bank, Tollygunge Branch. I did my medical ckeck up at BBSR on 16.12.14 and till 6th Feb I did nt get any responce. after enquiry i came to know from above bank staff that doctor report of ECG is pending i.e not sent by bbsr doctor although i did it there. Again i was asked to do the report at kol. appolo clinic. I did it on 7th of this month.one week now passed and no responce. Is it ur reputation ? Harassing costumer is ur habit i belive. Resolve thwe matter soon or else i will go for legal action.
      Irespnsibe, inefiency and harasment to costumer

Dear Team, i have worked with HDFC STANDARD LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD. for 82 MONTHS and they have deducted the amount for...
        IRDA token Number[protected] regarding policies 16506832 &[protected] HDFC Life Insurance) IRDA token Number[protected]...

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        I have taken an insurance policy and as i need money urgently, surrendered the same on 30.06.2014. Customer service office at chennai have collected original policy together with copies of my pan card, address proof and a cancelled cheque. Originals of id and address also verified. They have informed that within 7 days, i will get the amount credited to my account. On 02.07.2014 i have got a call confirming my intention to surrender the policy. That time also i reiterated i am need of money hence chose to surrender the policy. There was no progress until 14.07.2014 not even a mail or call from them. When i wrote they returned saying that some discrepancy in my address proof and i need to give change in address., which literally is not required as i am residing at my own address for the past 8 years.. Any how for the sake of their satisfaction i have given address proof on 15.07.2014. On 16.07.2014, they have confirmed that everything is in order and payment will be processed shortly. Till date nothing happened and whenever i am sending mail i am getting standard reply, that my request would be processed shortly. Because of this i had to borrow on my credit card, which incurs huge interest and service charges. I don't know why they are illegally holding my money and i don't think so hdfc life insurance do not have money to pay my dues.

Kind Attn
          Concerned,

This is a complaint I registered nearly 3 months ago and still awaiting a
          resolution.Is...

Hyderabad, Telangana
          Dear Sir/Madam

Its been 10th day since my failed transaction to HDFC Life Insurance Co Ltd, but nothing is been done towards my repeated request for refund of this money.I am amazed at their response even after my 5 mails regarding refund of failed transaction I have not received a single reply from their side. I am feeling as if it is not a matter to them at all, I made that payment to them through their authorized payment desk and while doing this my account was debited . but even after 10 days I could not get my money back. Please arrange for the refund of premium amount of Rs8427 that i made towards my application, no. S[protected] on 17.02.2014.Therefore look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible so that i could get refund of my money and complete the payment towards my application.
          Failed transaction on 17.02.2014 but even after 10 days refund is not done
          problem is resolved and thankful to HDFC LIfe team for their quality service and prompt attention to complain .Hope to continue relation further.
          Dear Mr. Kumar, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Your concerns have been duly noted, further we have arranged for a call back to address your concerns.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
            I had applied for HDFC Life Health Assurance Plan in June. They deducted amount 4375 from my account using a draft I had given...

B
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Hi All, I want to hightlight the nonsense activity about HDFC bank who are involved in cheating all the innocent people. They are taking away all the hard earned money of the people by giving wrong advice and information....My father also got cheated and lost his hard earned money. So I am requesting you all to oin our hands together and we will take action against this bank. We have to show their real face in the society. All the employes of this bank are conducting the fraud chains who are involved in cheating of innocent people. Regards, Vimal

V
              Bengaluru, Karnataka

1. In early 2012, I applied for a HDFC life term policy online and paid for it by credit card

2. During verification, I requested a change of sum assured and adding a second nominee and was told that I needed to cancel the policy and take a new one, and for this I’d need to go to a branch

3. I came to the Koramangala branch and did the following –
              a. Submitted a written request for the cancellation of the first policy and a refund of the amount paid
              b. Took two new identical policies, one for each nominee

4. I received three policy statements a couple of weeks later

In summary, my cancellation seems to have been disregarded and I don’t have a refund yet. I have been in correspondence with the firm for one and a half years on this cancellation and I get no response except some form letter each time

I have followed up with the complaints cell and escalated up their chain to ravi.[protected]@hdfclife.in, parthasarthy.[protected]@hdfclife.in, and khushru.[protected]@hdfclife.in. Supposedly, these are senior managers in the firm whose job it is to look at customer complaints.

No response from their side whatsoever. I have no idea if their "escalation" points are real people or another way for the firm to dodge their responsibilities. All in all, this is a company that seems to completely lack any ethics.

I'm writing this with two hopes -
              - That this public exposure of their unethical behaviour moves them
              - that others learn that this is a company not to be trusted. If they act this way on day one, how can you be sure your nominees wont be discarded equally callously by them? My advice is take your money to a firm with some morals like LIC

would like to bring to your kind notice some of the terms and conditions and charges of HDFC Pension Champion which I have...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                We have to get your attention about we are been cheated by HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd., I got call from Delhi office in March 2013, that their executive told us that company is giving loan against policy, also told that company is making their black money white by giving loan against policy. For that I have to purchase new policy after that in 1 month against that policy we will give you loan, (Rs. 3.5 Lacs loan will sanction against Policy of Rs. 35000/-p.a.) executive named Rahul Kumar Sharma, we told that we don’t have money to purchase new policy of Rs. 35,000/-, he told that please arrange at least Rs. 20,000/- I will pay 15,000/-, after sanctioning loan return me my 15,000/-, then we said its ok. We told him that whatever you are saying please mail me in detail that I will sure about you and your company, he said that we cannot mail before, you have to purchase policy first then we can mail you. Then he send executive to collect documents from Pune office and told us that don’t disclose with him anything, I will manage from Delhi office. So we are ready to purchase & we purchase policy named “HDFC SL Classic Assure Insurance Plan” Policy No. 16010140.

When we ask for receipt of our cheque Mr. Rahul Kumar Sharma told that I will told to mail you receipt, and we got mail from unknown person called Pramod Kumar and mail id is pramod.[protected]@unicon.in not received from hdfc.com account.

He gave us his contact no. [protected], after purchasing policy he told that his cell is missed & we have to contact on his colleague no. i.e. [protected] within that days he spoke with us from this number. Within that days after purchasing policy, I have received call from their senior called A. K. Mittal, he told that we are sanctioning 6 Lacs rupees loan instead of 3.5 Lacs for that I have to purchase high amount policy of Rs. 60,000/- p.a. we told that we don’t have to money to purchase these huge amount policy, after that Mr. Mittal said that its ok I will try to sanction loan of Rs. 3.5 Lac. After that he never called us. Now Mr. Rahul Kumar Sharma is not picking up our phone nor going to call us, I think that he blacklist my no. in his cell, because every time I called the busy tone is appearing, nothing response from him or Mr. Mittal.

We went to HDFC Life Pune office to cancel the policy they told that the policy is not going to cancel & we are not refunding you the money. You have to maintain for 10 years. We have been cheated by HDFC Life

HDFC STANDARD LIFE — MISGUIDE

I HAVE GIVEN A POLICY BY HDFC STANDARD LIFE VIDE POLICY NUMBER 12985768 DATED 25/06/2009 FOR AN AMOUNT RUPEES TWO LAKHS ONLY. IT WAS TOLD BY YOUR PARK STREET BRANCH THAT IT IS AN ONE TIME PAYMENT AND AFTER THREE YEARS I WILL GET BACK THE AMOUNT WITH CURRENT MARKET VALUE RATE. NOW WHEN I HAVE ASKED FOR REFUND THEY ARE DENYING AND ASKING ME TO CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER TWO YEARS TO GET REFUND OTHERWISE MY INITIAL PAYMENT WILL BE FOREFITTED. HOW IT IS POSSIBLE? WHEN THIS IS MY MONEY? HOW BANK CAN FOREFITT THE AMOUNT BY MISGUIDING AND WROND INFORMATION TO CUSTOMER. I HOPE JUSTICE WILL BE GIVEN.

THANKS

RANJIT DUTTA

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  I have purchase 2 policy of hdfc std life sampoorna samruddhi plan in Jan 2012 (policy no.14877654 &[protected] by telemarketing through agent (Mr.Parveen Sony Mob No.[protected] & Mr. Ashish Agrawal Mob No.[protected], [protected] ) telling that unrealiastic benefits such as 130% bonus,world tour, Rs1.87 lakh medical cash benefits per annum saying that this is single premium policy. And again he insisted me to purchase another policy no.15310083 in august 2012 saying that you will get the all premium paid along with same premium. This is purely cheating bussiness.Later on he insisted me to purchase me another policy in reliance life insurance in Aug.2012 When I contact the branch regarding cancellation and applied for the same but the company denied my request. They told me that this is not the right way.
                  It is my unfortunate mistake that I rely on agent.
                  Pl. help me to get me the refund the premium paid nearly R.1.50 lakh paid so far which hard earned by me and I borrowed Rs 60000 from my relatives
                  From RAMESH K.KHARATE MOB [protected]
                  Email : [protected]@yahoo.com

Gurgaon, Haryana

I had take a Policy #[protected]UNIT LINKED YOUNG STAR PLUS) POLICY FROM HDFC STANDARD LIFE INSURANCE...

Bargarh, Odisha
                    HDFC life has issued me a young star super premium life insurance policy (no.15819548 Dt: 13/02/2013) without my consent/ knowledge. On receipt of policy documents, I observed that signature in the policy is not mine and it is FORGED and FAKE. Place of signature in the policy document mentioned as Kolkata and date is on 11/02/2013. But on 11/02/2013, I was in Sunabeda and attended my office as usual. My attendance in the office on 11/02/2013 and official papers signed by me from Sunabeda on 11/02/2013 is available and I can produce in the court of law. This is a serious fraud done by agent/ employee of HDFC life. More surprisingly, they have debited my credit card also for payment of this fake and forged insurance policy. How these HDFC people can use my credit card without my signature or even my permission.

For settlement, these people 100 times verify the credential of the customer but the same cunning fellows issue/ bulldoze insurance policies without verifying the credential of the customer. This is a clear case of cheating. Govt. /IRDA must take stringent action against such misselling of insurance policies by these self-branded highly repute companies.
                    ISSUE OF POLICY WITHOUT MY CONSENT
                    An stringent action must be taken by Government against any type of misselling of insurance policy

It is my biggest mistake to invest in hdfc life young star. They ate my ninety thousand rupees in the form of fees in 4 years and fund is miss managed. I don't think I will get the money that I have invested.. forget about growing my money!! I will never suggest HDFC bank. worst bank.

as sent complaint letter to hdfc life insurance company ltd.,mumbai

HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited — PF and Process in Delay

I have regular Followup last 9 months for My Pf and Pension amount from HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited But Till date no any one revert from HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited hold my PF and Pension Amount and Company MD and Company HR are no revert me and not attend my calls and no any one revert my mails . So please help me and revert me .......
                      netambit is a fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud and only fraud.beware of netambit and dogs, always.

Please respond with your complete name, complete date of birth, policy details/ number, contact number(s) and nominee full name on [protected]@hdfclife.com for us to facilitate you better.

HDFC Life
                      fraud under assurance of loan.wrote a complaint letter to hdfc.

Nagpur, Maharashtra
                        Dear Sir ,

This is to bring to your Notice that i have resigned from HDFC LIC, Nagpur in August , 2010, Applied...

T
                        Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                        I have taken hdfc click to protect life insurance policy of 25 lakh , number 15210984,on 7/6/2012 via online but still I am waiting for my original documents for my knowledge what are the term an condition.When I call to hdfc customer service,they said sir kindly note down courier pod no.[protected] over night courier service [protected],within ten days this will deliver,but when call to courier company they said this is delivered and I did'recived and they saying, we will provide you delivered reciept,then again i call to hdfc,they said talk to courier company and trace it.I again call to over night courier company mumbai and ask for delhi branch number and and address,courier employee give me number [protected] / [protected] / [protected] and I call there and she said sir this is delivered we will provide you receipt and cut my call. Again I was trying 10 to 15 times but she did'nt pick, 16th time she picked finally and asked them for delhi courier branch office address but they said we d'nt have any office address and cut my call,I upset.Next day I again call to mumbai over night courier and asked for their delhi branch office address they said we dont have delhi branch office address ,I leave this matter.Now today I call to Hdfc customercare [protected] for send my documents online , they are saying we cant do this there is no option and I share my problem to them,now they are saying talk to again over night courier service .Today I call to courier service mumbai and I got unexpected answer that your courier is returned to mumbai , I really shocked. Now i don't know what I have to do .Kindly help me from hdfc fraud courier service because they are not doing courier .
                        Dear Mr. Tiwari,

We have registered your concern and our team will respond to you shortly.

Thank You.

Delhi, Delhi

Unit Linked Life Insurance-
                          Unilateraly closed before maturity wthout intimation

My family members are having various accounts including SDV Locker, with HDFC Bank, Chitlapakkam (Chromepet)Chennai-47. My husband Mr V.Asokan in the capacity as the Secretary of Bashyam Navratna Apartments' Owners Association's Account is also maintaining the Association's Account there. As a matter of fact it is being given the 'Preferred Account' Status. We were being frequently approached by Ms Mahalakshmi, Asst Manager of the HDFC Bank staff requesting us to opt for the Unit Linked Life Insurance Scheme of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited.
                          Due to frequent pestering, we were forced to join Unit Linked Life Insurance Scheme of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. The details of the Policy are as under:-
                          Policy No. 12229179
                          Policy Holder Mrs S.Kalavathy
                          Plan Unit Linked Pension Plus
                          Premium Amount
                          (Incuding Taxes) Rs 99,999/-
                          Premium adjusted w.e.f 30th Sept 2008
                          As a matter of fact, we were totally unaware of the scheme. We were only informed by the staff that it is a very good scheme and that after 10 yers wait we will be getting triple the amount we are paying. Alongwith monthly pension. We were also informed that we will have to pay Rs10,000/-after completion of every year. So far we have paid such fees twice. The first was in 2009 and the second was in 2010.
                          In November 2011, we suddenly came to know that HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, has wound up the Unit Linked Life Insurance Scheme, unilaterally. A cheque for Rs 77767/- was handed over to us n person without any notice. We were not informed as to why the cheque is being given. At that juncture we were busy in leaving for US.We approached the HDFC Bank, Chitlapakkam Branch, they advised us to go and verify with HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited' s Tambram Office. Accordingly, We had been there. The staff at that office were only trying to tackle us smartly without giving the reasons for winding up the scheme, without proper notice.
                          The amount that we have deposited in this scheme was our life time savings which is the retirement benefits of my husband. Hoping to get some regular income in the form of pension after 10years we have opted for Unit Linked Life Insurance Scheme of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited.
                          It was a rude shock for us to receive Rs 77767/- out of Rs 120000/- totally paid to HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited.
                          As informed above, the amout of Rs 120000/- that has been deposited by me is the life time savings of out family and we had deposited with an intent that we will be getting some regular income after 10 years. Therefore, I request HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited to compensate the loss incurred by me monetarily and for the mental trauma I had suffered. Already there is a percetion that the New Generation Private Banks are fleecing the Public. It has beeen my turn now to experience it personally. No doubt HDFC and its sister concerns are claiming to earn profit every year by adopting such dubious methods.
                          As I had returned recently from US, I am sending this letter now.
                          In case, I am not compensated adequately , I will be constrained to initiate adequate steps including publishing in the Internet about the loss and fraud committed by HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited in collusion with HDFC Bank Ltd and the manner in which HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited has wound up the Unit Linked Life Insurance Scheme.In case if I do not hear satisfactory response from you within fifteen days, I will be constrained to initiate action against you to recover the loss and to claim damages including legal channels.

Yours fauthfully,