Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (494)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

SMITA S MUTALIK
Iam a consumer of HP gas LPG with consumer number 521092 and the dealers is in Dharwad Karnataka state, tel no is[protected].. I have yet to book the rifil.regulary he was refusing to book before 20 days of latest delevery date for second cylinder, which was empty since several months.I am ready to pay extra money equalant to subcidy for a rifil the cylinder.
Even after introducing very good system of booking the refill on 1716 and through internet, the end result is not satisfactory. We have to struggle to get refil booking from the agency. It may pleas be reviwed and reasons may please be ascertained. Corrrective measues may please be taken to adress the grivances.Kindly refil the empty cylinder first before start of mansoon seasion.and instruct the agency to delever tha cylinder every 20-25 days interval who are in need, and ready to compsatete the subsidy burden to company.

Arup K Sarkar
    My consumer no. is 619642 with HP Gas, Dristributor name is M/s Swamy Gas agency, localted at Kethopole, Behala, Kolkata and recently HP has changed my consumer to M/s Swami Gas Agency from Sainik Gas Agency at Behala.
    Here also to get a refilled celender is a huge problem, every time they say it will take 21- 25 days to deliver the celender.
    Is it a fact that there is crisis of refilled celender where as other distributors of HP are sending with in one day.Other service providers ( company are also sending / delivering with in 1 day- 2 days after booking.
    Want to know what ids the real problem ? Can HP look into this?
    or i should look for alternative?

Arup Sarkar
    Dear Sir/Madam;
    I am consumer of HP Gas from July 2003 in Chandigarh. My connection is through your Distributor Premier Gas Service, S.C.O13, Sector 27-C.Chandigarh.But they are not supplying cylinder properly since last three years. So, continuously I am facing with the problem of supply. I am not getting supply up two months. e.g. I booked my cylinder on dated 17/04/08. They said to me that the cylinder will deliver within 4 days. They hadn’t supply. When I talked them after 5 days. Again said this will deliver after 4 day days. Still not delivered. Again I contact them after 5 days. They asked come to my office and takes slip and takes cylinder from my go down. I went personally to his office. He said go your home and this will delivered within two day. I come back home. Again they don’t delivered Cylinder talked over phone. He said it will take 4 more days to deliver. Again I talked over phone after 5 days. He asked come to my office and takes slip and takes cylinder from my go down. Again I went personally to his office on dated22/05/08 and ask for slip they refused straight way. They said your booking time is over this is more than one month. Now book your cylinder today and it’ll delivered within 4 days. When I asked them why had you not given supply? They said your area is not covered by our agency. I said if the area is not covered by your agency why have you given connection to me. They asked this area is covered but we are not giving delivery in narrow street. I asked them come with me and see how narrow our street and told them its 40 feet wide street. Then he asked we are supplying cylinder in this way. If you are not satisfied with our service please surrender your document take from other agency, we can’t able to do more for you that means if I book my cylinder on 22/05/08. So I am bound to go through whole above process. I am really faded with this type of service. I am doing job in private company. I don’t have much time to follow up them.
    So, Sir/Madam I request you kindly make sure supply of cylinder. Otherwise who is the distributor of my area who can supply? Kindly give me t their address and phone No. to take uninterrupted supply.

Triveni Prasad Ojha
    Consumer No. 631040
    H.No. 757, Mohalla Thkurdwara
    Manimajra, Chandigarh, 160101.
    Phone.[protected]/[protected]

Mukesh Patel

My name is Mukesh. Our Agency name for Meldi Krupa Agency. My requirement for second gas bottel. but he is telling this time only 2001 before dispech.i have only one gas bottal. i booking the reffiling date after 5 to 10 days delivery. so ten days very high problem. so i have two bottal in this not problem.

My name is Devjeet Roy. And I am a HP Gas consumer since last three years- consumer no:- 601689 Agency name - Aditya Gas Agency Adityapur, Jamshedpur.Sir I had been applyeing for double cylinder since long but I had always been Inform that now double cylinder is not being issued. Sir I am working in a small scale industry and had a three years old daughter, with the present situation it is very dificult for me to adjust with single cylinder.

So I request you to look into the matter and help me, so that I be issued another additional cylinder
      For which I will remain grateful to you.

yours faithfully
      Devjeet Roy

Hpcl Lpg — Disconnection of telephone by M/s. UPHAAR,

DILIP KUMAR RAHA
        I am a HP gas subscriber under your dealer UPAHAR, bearing consumer no. 613157. To-day I am trying since morning...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

ankit17nov
        Really have very bad experiance with HP Gas - Aundh Agency, NCl, Pune. Its more than 20 days still they did not deliver cylinder. Every day we have to follow them still they say we didn't take your call & keep on extending days. Its been very pathetic to follow them. Its been very poor management by old staffs working there. All old age staff need to remove, they don't give proper service. Also not good at speaking. Speaking is the problem for almost all HP agency but good at other services. Hp Gas - Aundh agency, NCL is poor in all department. I am thinking of to move other distributor but they are the only distributor for the specific area. I have no option other than taking new connection from Bharat Gas & others.
        its very true ..people at HP gas aundh agency are pathetic..1st of all they are rude, speaks without manners, they do not pick up the calls, infact they have delivered one faulty cylinder on which regulator nob was not fitting..even their working hours are very limited..12.30-1.30 in the afternoon (rarely) and around 4.30p.m.(evening)..Rest of the time they have lunch hours or relaxing time...Always requires contant follow ups.All these is not recent updates ..they are like these since yrs
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

HP LPG Cylinder — RACKET in LPG cylinder distribution-KALYANI COOPERATIVE STORES -WEST BENGAL

SADHAN PARIAL
          This is to bring to your kind notice that the KALYANI COOPERATIVE STORES-Dist NADIA WEST BENGAL, has relatively...

Hp Gas — NON DELIVERY OF BOOKED GAS CYLINDER

MOHAN LAL NAGAR
          SIR,

I HAVE hp GAS CONNECTION AND MY CONSUMER NO is 608987
          and Im leaving in jamnagar my supplier i...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Allwyn Rodrigues

Car Care Center, H.P Service Station,
          Village Pahadi, Western Express Highway,
          Opp. Aarey Flyover, Goregaon (E),
          Mumbai:400 063, Tel No:65062445/26854894

Subject: Complaint against the Petrol Pump service guys using tricks to fill less petrol than the quantity requested.

I would like to forward a complaints against an HPCL Petrol Pump located off the Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E). The service guys at the above petrol pump resort to smart tricks to cheat people and fill less petrol than the requested quantity.

I am a resident of Borivali and travel daily on my bike to and from my workplace. As usual on November 10, 2007, I stopped at the petrol pump and requested for petrol worth Rs.300.00. While filling the petrol a service guy diverted my attention from the fuel meter by putting some free oil in bike's key hole. During this period the person filling the fuel changed the running meter reading directly to Rs.300.00 and pretended that he has filled full petrol. However, I was lucky enough this time to catch the person red-handed while changing the meter reading to Rs.300.00.

When I opposed on less petrol filled, the service guy tried to give an explanation that the machine has got halted and tries to again pretend that they are restarting the machine and starts the meter again. This incident has happened 3 times with me in the last 3 to 4 months, but was not able to take action earlier as I had no evidence.

I have registered this matter in the complaint register at the petrol pump and also reported it to the Goregaon(E) Police Station. I have also forwarded this letter alongwith copy of the Police Complaint to your above address. Request you to enquire on the issue and take corrective actions.

I am yet to receive a confirmation on the letter send by me in the month of November 2007.

Yours Truly

Update my listing
          1 RAJARAJESHWARI TMPLE MN RD
          RAJARAJESHWARI NAGAR BANGALORE
          KARNATAKA

t: 25905552 Petrol Pump located off the Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E). The service guys at the above petrol pump resort to smart tricks to cheat people and fill less petrol than the requested quantity.

I am a resident of btm, layout, bangalore and travel daily on my bike to and from my workplace. As usual on November 21 may 2008, I stopped at the petrol pump and requested for petrol full tank . While filling the petrol a service guy diverted my attention from the fuel meter by putting some free oil in bike's key hole. During this period the person filling the fuel changed the running meter reading directly . i have hero honda splender bike 1999 oct model . the tank capacity is 10.5 litre . and there was the .5 litre petrol in the fuel tank . and he fill 12.92 litre petrol of ruppes 711.00 inr . i always use to fill the full tank and it charge 560 ruppes and 10.5 litre always . but this time i was cheated by them
          When I opposed on less petrol filled, the service guy tried to give an explanation that the machine has got halted and tries to again pretend that they are restarting the machine and starts the meter again..

Yours Truly
          ashutosh mishra
          I also cheated same way on 6th feb 2011 by goregaon petrol pump filling less petrol i advise to contact to metrology dept at below add
          Controller of Legal Metrology (Weights & Measures) Government of Maharashtra, Government Barrack No. 7, free Press Journal Marg, Mumbai – 400 021 Ph:[protected] Fax:[protected]

nimit goyal
            3 days ago when i went to hp petrol pump located at tonk road near sodhani sweet shop, i asked him to give petrol worth rs 100 he gave less petrol. i came to knew about that when i realised that the reading started from 40.00 . when i complaint to him the he had given me less petrol, he started making excuses, and later on he gave me right amount of petrol. lter when iwent to home i realised that he must have cheated me before, as he was making the same excuse what he used to make earlier. my point is that i must have been cheated before. please take some action against them.

My name is Anand i am resident at porur. I normally use to put petrol in HP only at " Arcord road " near porur. Working people at that delar dunk is not good with the customer and while talking they are using the bad words.

Day 24/05/08 I went to the dunk and standing in the queue for more than 15 min ( 9.00 to 9.15 ), but the working staff giving priarity to the auto & car drivers. And today i wait for more than 30 min ( 9.15 to 9.45 ) and gave a complain to the supravise, but responce for me. That branch cashier scrold me with some bad works. Its really hurt me very much. I request to take an action on the cashier and staff working there.
            To:-
            Respected Manager
            HPCL

Sub:-Complaint against operator at HP Petroleum, Nagar Road, Pune, PIN-411014

Yesterday I went to HP petrol pump at nagar road Pune. I had asked the operator to fill Rs. 200/- .
            He asked me to fill RS.230 / - So 3 liter (round) completed .They diverting me by keeping me busy in this type of conversation while the fuel is being filled.
            I asked them to fill only RS 200 /- . The operator showed me the 0 starting number and he stared filling petrol . When I went out around 4-5 KM I realize that they have not filled a petrol or filled less petrol. My petrol indicator is not progress a bit. Please look into it seriously as already petrol prices is raising and on top of this fraud.

Ashish Rai -[protected]
            The Hp petrol pum all over India has the asme problem but time and again the authorities turn a blind eye to the problems

HP Gas Cylinder Booking — NON AVAILABILITY OF PHONE LINE

swati pawar
              MY DISTRIBUTOR IS M/S C D VORE kANDIVALI ( WEST)
              HE GIVEN ME 3 NUMBER TO CONTACT BUT NONE OF THAT AVAILABLE TO ME FOR...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Nirmala VN
              We have a connection of HP Gas from the past 2 years. Whenever we are asking for a additional cylinder my Gas Agency (Kurumpolil Gas Agency, Anakkara, Idukki Dt, Kerala State - Dealer Code :[protected] used to say that now a days we are not giving any additional cylinder because of cylinder shortage. Now a days they are telling if you are ready to puchase any of the appliances (whcih they displayed in their agency center) then only we will give the additional cylinder.
              So i would like to know that
              1. from HP they have instructed to sell like this or not.
              2. from HP they are not giving any additional cyclinder for the past 2 years.

Thanks and regards,

nirmala
              My cousing borther Shri Rajib Sarkar have a GAs connection (Consumer No- 615515) at your Distributor Name Soor & Co., G. T. Road, Laxmigunj, Chandernagore, Hooghly - 712136 having Distributor's Code 958690 for past 2 years. Now I went to Soor & Co. for getting second cylinder, they told me that you will get 2nd cylinder by paying Rs1800/- of above only because you have to purchase other home appliances like as presuure cooker, frying pan etc. make other company ie. from their business. They are selling other product from their other business by this way. I denied to pay then they told me you will not get the same. I want to know that
              1. may I not get 2nd cylinder by just paying only the security deposit. If so, you give the necessary instruction to your distributor properly.
              2. They are selling other product by your instruction.
              3. If not, then make necessary investigation and take proper action against them immediately

thanking you, hopy you will do the needful.

yours faithfully,
              Sd/-
              (RAJIB SARKAR)

Hp Gas — LPG connections for domestic use

Sudipta Majumdar
                Dear Sirs,
                I had been a consumer of LPG with your dealer M/s Panna Domestic Gas Agency, Jharsuguda, Orissa till February...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

inddev
                Cons.No.504881, Agency Name Lekshmi Narayana Gas Agencies, Komalapuram, Alappuzha 688006.
                Everytime delayed delivery even after 30 days of booking of refill cylinders, Difficult to get the booking telephone number always, Current booking date[protected] Not delivered till date. Reluctant to transfer the connection to nearest agency of HP at Kalavoor(Nenco Agency) to avoid additional charge for delivery and unsatisfactory service continuously.
                B.Jayasree, Kanakakkunnu House, Mannancherry.P.O, Alappuzha.Ph-[protected]
                Instead of doing telephone booking, book the refill online by visiting http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspx

Visit http://www.grahakraja.org for more guidance.

Manoj Ovhal
                Dear Manoj Ovhal

Most of the time HPCL server is down. Pl check it right now. It is still down. 9th may 7 pm
                Everytime delayed delivery even after 30 days of booking of refill cylinders, Difficult to get the booking telephone number always, Current booking date[protected] Not delivered till date and unsatisfactory service continuously.
                sarsawati gas service sanganer, jaipur, rajasthan my consumer no : 510670 booking no 61877
                Hi, sangeeta

I am very much thankful for your co-operation for providing double cylinder. today i went to nihal gas agency and get a new gas cylinder.Thanks

Pankaj sharma
                My internet booking no : 199481
                date : 25.12.09
                Today date 12.01.2010 isn't Delivery of Refill Cylinders
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hp Gas — how much time it will take after booking

Giridhar Gopal
                  I am from hyderabad and am a HP gas customer i want to know that as if i am receiving a cylinder on 19th...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

VIRENDRA PRATAP GUPTA
                  dear sir
                  mane apne gas 7-3-2008 ko book karai thi laken muje aje tak gas prapt nahi hoi hai mai pragati office gaya tha mai mr aggarwal se mela uno ne mujse kaha tumahara address galat hai apna gas ke paper lekar aao mai apke office gaya uno na mujse kaha gas ki kamlant note kara do mane kha sir booking karane ana parta hai pher note karne ana parta mara concation[protected] ko muje mila tha lakin ajj tak beena complent ka gas gahar nahi pochi. mr aggarwal bhut abuse word use kare mai pher complent lekaka aa gaya. pragati flame ka onar kabhi apne office mai nahi milta hai kabhi office mai pocho tho he told me he went to delhi. he did not told me any proper answer.
                  date of booking[protected]
                  booking id - 11450
                  last refill dilivery date[protected]
                  kindly note my complent thanks.

virendra pratap gupta
                  b - 456 new avas vikas colony rampur u.p - 244901

r n chakradhar
                    DEAR SIR,

MY CONNECTION NUMBER 605724 AT RAVIPRASAD GAS AGENCY NACHARAM HYDERABAD, WAS TRANSFERRED TO AHMEDABAD IN FEBRUARY 2008.

DUE TO SOME PROBLEMS I CAME BACK TO HYDERABAD IN MARCH 2008, SO I COULD NOT SUBMIT & TAKE SERVICE AT AHEMEDABAD.

WHEN I CAME BACK TO HYDERABAD, I APPROACHED RAVIPRASAD GAS AGENCY FOR RE ISSUE,

THEY SAID IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT AT AHMEDABAD & RE TRANSFER TO HYDERABAD.

SINCE I CAME BACK TO HYDERABAD NOW I CANNOT GO TO AHMEDABAD FOR THIS REASON,

PLZ SUGGEST US,

REGARDS,

CHAKRADHAR.

I am a HP Gas customer having consumer no. 615876. I already applied through internet[protected], dt.[protected] for double cylinder, but can not know about my booking status.

please know how about the procedure to get the 2nd cylinder.

regards,

satyajit singha
                    budge budge, kolkata - 700137

Satheesh
                      My brother Mr. Sathyanarayanan has a single cylinder and booked cylinder on 5th March 2008 and it was delivered on 18th march. Since he has only one cylinder we our family members adjust by lending the cylinders.

Again on 5th April when we called for booking the cylinder the person who attended the phone call informed that the cylinder has delivered on 18th March and booking can be taken only after 9th April. From 11th April 2008, We are trying to book for a cylinder and every day we are calling up 65632075 & 65660633 we get the message saying 'the customer you have called is busy on other call, please try later" OR the phone rings but no body lefts the phone.

I think the phones at the customer centers are used only for personal calls and when they receive any outside call they are not picking up the phone.

Kindly look into this and ask the customer centre people to attend each and every call and not to keep the phones engaged all the time.

Satheesh
                      Even I want phone booking no.
                      Please provide us, as Shivshanti Gas Agency people use to kept down all phone when we try.
                      Please also take proper action on this agency as they are helpless ro provide Gas more than 1& 1/2 month after booking.
                      Always answre is ready that shortage of Cylender. If its like that then I would like to switch from HP Gas to Bharat Gas really.
                      Please provide phone booking & also reply to complaints othere wise all this useless
                      I want your tool free phone no. or concerned person no. of company employee no of dealer to whom i can share my problem
                      i am very upset from last 2 days please help me.
                      My complaint is for your dealer: Roop Gas Agency
                      Sector 20, Panchkula (Haryana)
                      DEAR SIR,
                      THE DELIVARY MAN IS CHEATING US. IF HE DELIVER GAS AT 6/6/2011 BUT HE IS GIVING THE DATE 29/5/2011 THAT IS FALS DATE. IT IS HAPPNING AT DUMDUM, UNDER SALT LAKE DISTRIBUTORS (BHARAT GAS), EAST REGIONS. WEST BENGAL

SUNIL.P
                        I have a HP gas connection. The problem I am facing is that the dealer is not giving home delivery. He is refusing to do so by telling that they will not give home delivery at the place where I am staying. He is asking me to take the refilled cylinder from their godown whenever I want a refill. As everyone knows, TRANSPORTING FILLED CYLINDER THROUGH TWO WHEELERS OF THROUGH ANY OTHER UNSAFE MEANS IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS AND NOT ADVISED BY HP ITSELF. Since it is not economical for me take a cylinder in a goods carrier, I asked for a transfer of the connection to a dealer nearby to my house who is giving home delivery to my neighbors. He has accepted my request and asked me to give the Photostat copy of the document. I have handed over the documents to him around 45 days back. Still he has not given the transfer and he is telling reason that THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THE SOFTWARE AT HP HEAD OFFICE AT BANGALORE. I don’t believe that HP’s head office will keep any such critical problems for this much long period. Pls suggest to whom I have to approach for the same. The details of the connection and the dealer are as follows.
                        Consumer No:618945
                        Dealer Code:963970
                        Dealer Address:Chamunderswari Gas Distributor, # 3 & 4, TAPCMS SHOPP Complex, A Layout, Mysore

HP Gas — Delay in giving connection on transfer

I came on transfer from Mumbai to Hyderabad. I approached Ajit enterprises along with the SV/TV/VCA form and Confirmation letter of termination at Mumbai issued by Balagi Gas services, Airoli, Mumbai on 8th Nov 07. He asked me to come on 12th Nov to take the connection. ON 12 th Nov when I approached again they said the company has not supplied required material for giving connection and said it may get delayed and sited the example of some other cases where delay upto 2 months.
                        When I requested repeatedly as the required papers are furnished, he asked me to come on 13th Nov and enquire again. He as not given any assurance that he will deliver on 13th Nov. I therefore request you to take immediate action to arrange connection to me as the dealer is throwing the blame on the company . I solicit immediate action.

this is pawan shukla
                        jagdishpur, sultanpur.
                        u.p.
                        Here i have a complain . in my city jagdishpur there is a gas agency which name is ABHAY GAS AGENCY.
                        but this agency sells its gas with tea paket. if somebody does not want to buy
                        this tea paket, then this agency deny to gives the gas cylinder. and agency manager says that this is compulsory by the company officers.
                        if this is right then plz inform me.

thanking you
                        Dear Sir

I am Sandip Saha, I came on from Mira Gas services at Gaighata with CTA-OUT properly, now I am staying at Belgharia near Nimta bazar, I need new HP connction to continuing my life but unfortunately there is not a single HP dealer in Belgharia. Only TapTrisha near Birati around 4 Km from my house they had rejected to provide me the new connection or CTA-IN, Pease help me out to get HP Gas as because I am the consumer since past 10 months with HP, So please permit me to get HP Gas.I hope

Thanks & Regards,
                        Sandip Saha
                        hi sir
                        i had booked hp gas connection last 2 year before at channapatna now already given the connection to all other peoples they booked after me im trying to take the connection from last 8 days every day they shoud be date on date please action on him
                        thanking you sir
                        I have a HP gas connection. I have been trying to call this Bommalingeshwara Gas Agency from past 1 week continoulsy in different timings to book the Gas Cilynder, they are not even bothered to picking the call. even though i try calling them in different timimgs their phone just keeps ringing. These mother have taken thousands of rupees as bribe intially for connection. I think its high time for the H.P to cancel their license..
                        hi sir
                        i am a new customer i have going many times for new connection through Shiv Sai Gas Agency Salarpur Noida UP India. he says new connection is closed last six month. when we going shiv sai gas agency he told the same language i am trying to take the connection from last 8 days every day they shoud be date on date please action on him
                        thanking you sir
                        ph [protected]
                        hi sir
                        i am jatinder gupta from pinjore i had booked the cylinder on 8/nov/2010 til not deliver at my home booked in kalkaji gass Agency they not picked the phone i go to agency they talk very rudle i camplaint in your cansumer zone the camplaint number 10027487 dated 15/nov/2010 and next camplaint on 26/11/2010 number is 10029524 they give in back clyinder also please action on him as soon as possible
                        thanking you
                        ph [protected]

mohd ghouse ali
                          sir, indeed it is a very sorry state of affairs, that, even today basic fundamental requirements of a citizen is highly neglected.
                          In the abscence of other means of fuel for cooking, we rely only on lpg gas.And that too distributors have fixed their own rules of booking time.Kamala distributors, hp gas, bahadurpura, hyderabad have minimised refill booking time as 25 days, exclusive of delivery and booking days, it clearly states as 26th or 27th day counted from the last delivery.There is on other option than to struggle a lot in this crisis every month.We request Hindustan Petroleum and the govt.of India to formulate such a policy that would help both the consumers as well as the govt exchequer.

sasnikar
                            Long Delays in Delivery of Gas Cylinders and very poor customer service.
                            I booked gas for home delivery on 14.02.2008 but till today 12.04.08 not delivered. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, at kondapuram kalathil gas agencies, palakkad, kerala. he always says it will be delivered after 10 to 15 days or already delivered, speaks to us as we are their slaves. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. This is not appreciatalbe and would face legal action from now on.

I also understand that lot of malfunction is happening at this delivery location, it was found by the police that the agency used the sell our home appliance cylinders on higher price to some other hotel peoples.

I here by request you to take very strict action towards this dealer or we as group of HP gas consumer will take this up directly to court and ban hp gas in Kerala altogether.

I would appreciate you all to take the action deemed fit with 5 working days so that no legal notice you survive.

Sasnikar
                            President - KGCA
                            Palakkad
                            Kerala
                            very poor response and very much delay in supply the gas.always the phone was engaged or not attent .if they attent also not in proper manner to talk and answer also very bad and lazy...cut the phone before the conversation ends.customer service is very poor.actually don't know how to complaint but this is a good way.comparing to other agencies this HP customer service is VERY POOR i felt...i have more complaints but i think the respective person can understand our difficulties..

i kindly request you the respective person to make the arrangements regularly and properly.

Mrs.Girija Jayabalan (house wife)
                            Palakkad

Recently Discussed

(27 minutes ago)
                              Zee Marathi
                              Tv serial
                              (30 minutes ago)
                              Skokka
                              some one have added my contact on locanto and skokka
                              (39 minutes ago)
                              Eassymall
                              Eassymall Product not delivered
                              (47 minutes ago)
                              Skokka
                              misuse of profile picture and mobile number by skokka users