KFC India

India - 122002

KFC Delivery Number For Central Delhi: +91 11 4350 4848
KFC Delivery Number For East Delhi: +91 120 410 0444
KFC Delivery Number For North Delhi: +91 11 4745 4444
KFC Delivery Number For South Delhi: +91 11 4100 5509 / +91 11 4100 4550 / +91 11 4600 0567
KFC Delivery Number For Noida: +91 120 406 6333 / +91 120 4690 333
KFC Delivery Number For Gurgaon: +91 124 467 4444
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4151 9900
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4169 7177 / +91 80 4211 1515
KFC Delivery Number For South Bengaluru: +91 80 2860 7900 / +91 80 4219 8198 / +91 80 4120 8887 / +91 80 417 58292
KFC Delivery Number For West Bengaluru: +91 80 4210 2115

KFC India Complaints & Reviews

Feb 8, 2021
Feb 8, 2021
Delhi, Delhi
As i was ordering on 8 feb 2021 i choosen amazon pay upi for payment there transaction was successful but on kfc app i have...
T
Feb 6, 2021
Feb 6, 2021
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
I ordered multiple items including one chicken zinger from KFC. But while me and my daughter eating time, we noticed that...
Feb 4, 2021
Kolkata, West Bengal

I would like to say that today I went to KFC which is in khatauli (Entertainment mall).
I ordered...

B
Feb 3, 2021
Ordered online takeaway... Payment is successful but order was not placed. Please check it.
Order not received.... payment done

[Feb 04, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    I've ordered for Rs. 234 from KFC and the amount was been debited. But till now I've not received any updates regarding the order.

[Feb 01, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 1, 2021
      I ordered ultimate saving bucket of rs 599 on 28/01/2021 from Dibrugarh, Assam but while ordering i faced some technical issues in that my money was debited from bank account but order was didn't placed so now please give me my money back

M
        Jan 29, 2021
        Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
        Today i ordered frok your KFC Branch at kakinada east godavari district belongs to andhrapradesh state ie.wednesday bucket through Zomato.in said time order received but in that order one of the chicken joint cooked with thread and my family really shocked after see that type of food from KFC.i need specific answer from KFC.
        KFC WEDNESDAY Bucket

[Jan 28, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our apologies for the disappointment caused. Request you to share your contact number, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com. We'll connect with you shortly.

KFC India

V
          Jan 28, 2021
          Jan 27, 2021
          I ordered veg combo from KFC App and paid to YUM restaurants through phone pe.
          My order was not delivered.
          I...
          T
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          First Online order was placed on KFC website on 23rd Jan 2021 Saturday at 5:40pm; message received from KFC at 5:41pm that...

Jan 26, 2021
          I am going to eat food KFC in erramanzil metro mall nimis beside

That's chicken πŸ— it's black colour and it's smell, I am asking shope keeper and cook told blood is there so it' small and heating very high temperature 🌑️. It's very bad experience so bad, I don't eat.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2021
          It's not done my problem kfc and also this application is fake Dangerous πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

[Jan 26, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Those are pictures it very bad experience

I placed an order from my registered mobile no. [protected] and the payment was done through upi but order details not received. Please check the below attached screenshot for your ref. and kindly refund the amount
            Payment done but order details not received

D
              Sir for order number: 1581
              Delivery date: 18 January 2021
              Estimated Delivery time: 20:19
              Contact number: [protected]
              I didn't received food and didn't receive refund also.I make a call to customer care she promised me that refund initiated in 72 hrs.but till to dat I didn't received refund.So pls make refund asap.
              Not receive refund .

Jan 25, 2021
                Lawar Khas, Uttar Pradesh
                Me and my friends visited KFC Srinagar. My friend got a terrible belly ache (name withheld due to conservative laws) and it has been 3 days, his faeces are as liquid as β€˜tip tip barsa paani’. We all had terrible stomach too but it passed with the wind. Please take this complaint seriously.

[Jan 25, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                  Vadodara, Gujarat
                  I had ordered from kfc site by paying in online mode. Though the amount of 818.99/- got deducted successfully, i did not grt a order confirmation.
                  i had immediately called the customer care, who provided me with not much help.
                  i would like to know the procedure to get my amount refunded.
                  Amount deducted on 22/01/2021 but order not placed

[Jan 23, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
                    1x MAYO EGGLES
                    1x 1000 ISLAND DIP
                    1x 1000 ISLAND XTRA D-1
                    1x Free Medium Popcorn
                    But received less quantity from what I ordered please see attached picture for what I received.
                    Please do needful to me I totally disappointed for the done please get me out from this problem as early as possible

[Jan 22, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    This is the items which I have received please do needful as soon as possible

V
                      Jan 22, 2021
                      I place my order using the KFC mobile app for Rs.614.99 on 22.01.2021. I made payment through Google pay. My amount got deducted but the order was not placed. The items are still in the cart.
                      I am attaching the image of the transaction I made.
                      Amount debited from account but order not placed

Jan 20, 2021
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Hi, I placed an order on Kfc app twice. Both orders were cancelled however. Only one of the order was refunded. I've contacted kfc about a dozen times and they've been no help at all. Now they are not even responding to emails. Please help me get my money back. Thanks
                        Order cancelled and no refund

[Jan 20, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
                          Kfc online delivery not working good ,worst experience

[Jan 19, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Sridevi Vijay Jan 18, 2021 I made a online delivery on 18/01/2021 twice but didn't get confirmation msg or any sort of communication but my amount was debited from my account
                          Hi Sridevi, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.
                          Bhai mila refund ???

Jan 20, 2021
                            Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
                            I made online delivery on 18/01/2021 twice one at around 7:15pm but didn't get order confirmation message but amount was debited...

Jan 19, 2021
                            Order no#2199
                            Pitampura

I ordered on 18 jan 21
                            However money has been debited thrice from my account, please refund asap
                            Money has been debited thrice for my order

Hi Krittika, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.