KFC India

India - 122002

KFC Delivery Number For Central Delhi: +91 11 4350 4848
KFC Delivery Number For East Delhi: +91 120 410 0444
KFC Delivery Number For North Delhi: +91 11 4745 4444
KFC Delivery Number For South Delhi: +91 11 4100 5509 / +91 11 4100 4550 / +91 11 4600 0567
KFC Delivery Number For Noida: +91 120 406 6333 / +91 120 4690 333
KFC Delivery Number For Gurgaon: +91 124 467 4444
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4151 9900
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4169 7177 / +91 80 4211 1515
KFC Delivery Number For South Bengaluru: +91 80 2860 7900 / +91 80 4219 8198 / +91 80 4120 8887 / +91 80 417 58292
KFC Delivery Number For West Bengaluru: +91 80 4210 2115
KFC Delivery Number For Andheri, Mumbai: +91 22 6741 5050
KFC Delivery Number For Bandra, Mumbai: +91 22 6710 1010
KFC Delivery Number For Goregaon, Mumbai: +91 22 4238 5050

View More Information...

Load

KFC India Complaints & Reviews

I ordered crispy chicken from vasant kunj square mall and you guys provided stale, hard and rotten chicken. Is this the way...

On[protected], around 1pm, i placed an online order at the kfc website for rs.1239.00. Paid via online banking, sbi, just when the page was returning to the kfc website, i was notified that the order failed. But the money has been debited from my account.

Request a refund at the earliest.
Online order not placed, amount debited.

[Sep 05, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Received a prompt response from KFC India through email & sms, they have initiated the refund. Thank you!!

I am a regular customer of kfc in jammu & new delhi, but today was my first visit to the kfc srinagar, what i saw was horrifying,...
    Hello kfc team
    Myself from Hyderabad like ur food very very much I am addicted to ur food since 10years I regularly...

They accepted my online order take away and deliver to my car, now i am waiting in my car since 45min nobody came and i called the store phone is switched off...

If can’t delivery to car please don’t accept car delivery orders also because i wasted my time around one hour thanks

[Sep 01, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Sayeed, we would like to review this. Please share your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com, so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

I have paid a order for amount of 484 rs deducted but order not confirmed please resolve and refund the amount
      Payment deducted order not placed

Hi Mohammed Sherif, we'd like to look into your issue. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com. Our team will surely connect with you soon.

Here through mobikwik I paid 192Rs but ordered not yet confirmed here order ID no SMBK[protected] please check and confirm
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2020

[Aug 29, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Sravankumar, we'd like to look into your issue. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com to help our team connect with you soon.

Money debited but order not placed
          Reference number- #IGAJHDYOD4

We would like to review this. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

I placed an order today but it has not been accepted by the restaurant and the payment has been deducted from my account as I have chosen debit card option for payment.
            Order not accepted but payment deducted

Hey Safaa, we would like to review this. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference, so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.
            Email I.d - sf.[protected]@gmail.com
            I didn't receive any sms from the restaurant. Hence, I do not have the order ID or transaction ID.
            Payment Mode : Debit Card
            Amount : Rs 245
            Restaurant - KFC Linking Road, Bandra West branch.

Hey Safaa, kindly share all the requested details on [protected]@yum.com. Our team will surely assist you with your refund.

I had ordered from kfc website through paytm wallet but as soon as payment was done the page refreshed to kfc homepage and...

I placed an order on online.kfc.co.in and my money was deducted but my order was not confirmed. I would like a refund of the deducted amount.
              Refund for my pending delivery

We'll surely help you with your concern. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, so that we can assist you further with the same.

I placed a order through my debit card but the amount got deducted but no order was placed..

[Aug 28, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                This shouldn't have happened, Nischitha. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference, so that our team can connect with you at the earliest.

I placed order on 19 August 2020 of rs1083 through KFC app and I received the confirmation via email by the Bangalore-roy total mall.. But my order has not delivered and I didn't received any cancellation email though they didn't refunded my amount back through the orginal mode of payment. The order number is 20445854
                  Amount

There is no one checking the temperature at the entrance. There is no one cleaning the table.even after asking the staff to clean. Too much o[censored]nprofessional behaviour. Unexpected from a KFC brand restaurant

[Aug 26, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trying to order kfc from the official kfc app. When i went to the payment page i selected card option and then...
                      I placed an order at 11:45.. I called the kfc head office one hour later... They said store was closed.. When i insisted i...
                      I placed my kfc order no. 7449 on 23rd of august at 8.30pm and paid via paytm from kfc app but status of my order never changed...
                      I made an order via kfc website and made payment thru debit card. Payment got deducted but order not placed, got a screen...
                      Hi!
                      I ordered food worth rs.510.01 through kfc's online app for - 1 bucket of 10 pieces + 1 medium popcorn and coupon...